Stitch Fix, Inc. - (SFIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFIX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SFIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SFIX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- SFIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.61% of US stocks).
SFIX Stock Summary
- Stitch Fix Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.42% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Stitch Fix Inc is higher than 99.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Stitch Fix Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,051.78%; that's higher than only 1.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stitch Fix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LMND, SPT, VCYT, ALKS, and GRUB.
- SFIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stitch Fix Inc's official web site, go to www.stitchfix.com.
SFIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.06||52-week high||$113.76|
|Prev. close||$41.08||52-week low||$18.84|
|Day high||$43.90||Avg. volume||2,723,694|
|50-day MA||$48.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.78||Market Cap||4.58B|
Stitch Fix, Inc. - (SFIX) Company Bio
Stitch Fix, Inc. operates as an online subscription and personal shopping platform. The Company offers shirt, jacket, sweater, blazer, leggings, vests, scarf, jeans, loafers, and boots for men and women.
SFIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFIX Latest Social Stream
View Full SFIX Social Stream
Latest SFIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stitch Fix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFIX as an investment opportunity.
With marketing seeing an elevated role in the industry, marketers have had to learn plenty of new hard skills to stand out in their field. But that does not mean they should lose focus of the soft skills that also make them great marketers. Throughout our Innovators series, we asked exemplary marketers from Stitch Fix,…
Lake announced in April that she will become the company's executive chairperson and focus on social impact and sustainability.
Legendary investor Bill Gurley rejected Robinhood's pitch because it made him feel 'emotionally bad' and he thought the app mislead users
Summary List Placement Venture capitalist Bill Gurley reportedly did not invest in Robinhood because it made him feel "emotionally bad." Gurley, a general partner at Benchmark who has invested in Uber, Zillow, and Stitch Fix , told The New Yorker's Sheelah Kolhatkar he did not invest in Robinhood because of oppositions to the app's business model. Robinhood gets money by using a third party to carry out individual buy or sell orders, called a " payment for order flow ." "It made me feel bad. Emotionally bad. Because I think it is misleading to people." Gurley told The New Yorker. "My issue with Robinhood is, I think their mission and what they say they stand for is not actually true." Robinhood is a commission-free trading app popular among first-time investors. The firm's website said ...
Holding stocks for decades allows compounding to work its magic to deliver life-changing returns, and also defers capital gains taxes that would otherwise eat into your gains. If you doubt the wisdom of the strategy, just ask Warren Buffett, whose Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate has grown by a compound annual rate of 20% for decades, more than doubling the S&P 500's performance over the same timeframe and beating its total return several times over. Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) has been highly volatile since it went public in 2017.
Stitch Fix, Trunk Club, Menlo… here's how the best clothing boxes for men and women stack up.
SFIX Price Returns