Stitch Fix, Inc. - (SFIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFIX POWR Grades
- SFIX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.22% of US stocks.
- SFIX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- SFIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.3% of US stocks).
SFIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SFIX is 4.58 -- better than 91.65% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 252.18, Stitch Fix Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SFIX is more volatile than 94.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CJJD, MTRX, RGR, VEC, and WTTR.
- SFIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stitch Fix Inc's official web site, go to www.stitchfix.com.
SFIX Valuation Summary
- SFIX's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 25.81% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 46 months, SFIX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2398.4.
- SFIX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2398.4 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFIX.
SFIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.74% of graded US stocks.
- SFIX's asset turnover comes in at 2.48 -- ranking 26th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SFIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.26||52-week high||$113.76|
|Prev. close||$16.12||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$16.37||Avg. volume||3,003,674|
|50-day MA||$22.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.59||Market Cap||1.77B|
Stitch Fix, Inc. - (SFIX) Company Bio
Stitch Fix, Inc. operates as an online subscription and personal shopping platform. The Company offers shirt, jacket, sweater, blazer, leggings, vests, scarf, jeans, loafers, and boots for men and women.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFIX Latest Social Stream
View Full SFIX Social Stream
Latest SFIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stitch Fix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFIX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks under $25 to buy according to billionaire Philippe Laffont. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Stocks Under $25 to Buy According to Billionaire Philippe Laffont. Coatue Management, a technology-themed investment management company, was founded by Philippe Laffont in 1999. […]
Online personal styling and shopping service Stitch Fix announced its partnership with tennis champion and entrepreneur Venus Williams to launch its "Goodbye Gymtimidation" campaign. The two are coming together to help women conquer gymtimidation - the anxiety caused by working out in front of others - which women experience twice as often as men1.
The past few months have inflicted heavy damage on many of the growth stocks that were investor darlings throughout the pandemic. Stitch Fix (SFIX) is no exception here: the inventive fashion startup, which is known for sending its customers a box of outfits to choose from, has seen a dramatic...
Stitch Fix (SFIX +4.2%) stock gains days after the firm disclosed that 10% owner Working Capital Advisors (NASDAQ:UK) bought ~176K Class A shares. The shares were bought at a price of ~$18-$18.2 in separate transactions dated Jan. 5 and 6. Working Capital Advisors now owns 22.7M shares in SFIX. This includes Class...
Mirroring strategic efficiency and solid prospects, Stitch Fix's (SFIX) board approves a share buyback plan whereby the player can purchase maximum $150 million of the Class A common stock.
SFIX Price Returns