Stitch Fix, Inc. - (SFIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SFIX POWR Grades
- SFIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.54% of US stocks.
- SFIX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- SFIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1% of US stocks).
SFIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SFIX is 6.42 -- better than 93.81% of US stocks.
- SFIX's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SFIX has reported earnings growth of 242.74%, putting it ahead of 93.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SFIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LVLU, PPSI, CJJD, TTCF, and GIFI.
- SFIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STITCH FIX INC's official web site, go to www.stitchfix.com.
SFIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SFIX's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 62 months, SFIX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFIX.
SFIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SFIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.74% of graded US stocks.
- SFIX's asset turnover comes in at 2.48 -- ranking 26th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SFIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SFIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.88||52-week high||$20.55|
|Prev. close||$3.97||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$4.04||Avg. volume||3,644,024|
|50-day MA||$3.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.73||Market Cap||429.93M|
Stitch Fix, Inc. - (SFIX) Company Bio
Stitch Fix, Inc. operates as an online subscription and personal shopping platform. The Company offers shirt, jacket, sweater, blazer, leggings, vests, scarf, jeans, loafers, and boots for men and women.
Most Popular Stories View All
SFIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFIX Latest Social Stream
View Full SFIX Social Stream
Latest SFIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STITCH FIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFIX as an investment opportunity.
MongoDB shares surge after the cloud-based database software provider surprises Wall Street with an adjusted profit in its third quarter.
Shares of Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) were all over the map on Wednesday, climbing as much as 16.3% in early trading, dropping 6.8%, and now trading up 0.5% at noon EST. Fiscal first-quarter earnings were reported after the market closed on Tuesday, and investors don't quite know what to do with this stock.
Shares of Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) fell by 1.4% in after-hours trading on Tuesday following the online personalized-apparel retailer's release of a weak quarterly report. The main catalysts driving this drop were quarterly revenue and earnings that missed Wall Street's consensus estimates, a decline in the company's number of active clients, and management's lowering of its sales guidance for the full fiscal year. In the fiscal quarter, which ended Oct. 29, net sales fell 22% year over year to $455.6 million, which undershot the $459.4 million Wall Street had expected.
Stitch Fix's (SFIX) first-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect a challenging macroeconomic environment.
SFIX Price Returns