Starwood Waypoint Homes of Beneficial Interes (SFR): Price and Financial Metrics
SFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.22||52-week high||$13.40|
|Prev. close||$0.21||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.22||Avg. volume||1,103,395|
|50-day MA||$0.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.86||Market Cap||6.33M|
SFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SFR Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.31 for APPRECIATE HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for just 4.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, APPRECIATE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,211.52%; that's higher than merely 1.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SFR is more volatile than 96.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APPRECIATE HOLDINGS INC are MDJH, AAL, XELB, CARV, and JVA.
- SFR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPRECIATE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.appreciate.rent.
SFR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SFR's EV/EBIT ratio is 101.09% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- Over the past 34 months, SFR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SFR.
Starwood Waypoint Homes of Beneficial Interes (SFR) Company Bio
Starwood Waypoint Homes, formerly known as Colony Starwood Homes, is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It primarily acquires, renovates, leases, maintains and manages single family homes. Starwood Waypoint Homes is based in the United States, and was formerly a subsidiary of Colony Capital, LLC.
SFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SFR Latest Social Stream
View Full SFR Social Stream
Latest SFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPRECIATE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SFR as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start off the day right with a dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Tuesday morning!
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out what's happening this morning on Friday!
Tilray (TLRY) stock is falling hard on Friday after the company announced details of a $150 million registered direct offering.
Appreciate (SFR) stock is rising higher on Friday with heavy trading despite a lack of news from the luxury brand marketplace company.
EFFECTOR Therapeutics (EFTR) stock is taking off on Friday after the company reported positive data from a Phase 2 clinical trial.
SFR Price Returns