Saga Communications, Inc. - (SGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGA POWR Grades
- SGA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.58% of US stocks.
- SGA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 38 days.
- SGA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.65% of US stocks).
SGA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC's share price is greater than that of just 13.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGR, CRWS, AMSF, BRN, and REX.
- SGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC's official web site, go to sagacom.com.
SGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SGA's price/earnings ratio is 49.58% higher, now standing at 17.8.
- SGA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGA.
SGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.86%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.79%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.86%.
The table below shows SGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.31% of graded US stocks.
- SGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 32nd of 65 Communication stocks.
- BBGI, INTEQ, and TMUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGA.
The table below shows SGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.25||52-week high||$29.75|
|Prev. close||$26.59||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$27.25||Avg. volume||10,253|
|50-day MA||$24.46||Dividend yield||3.67%|
|200-day MA||$23.99||Market Cap||164.94M|
Saga Communications, Inc. - (SGA) Company Bio
Saga Communications operates through two segments, Radio and Television, with radio formats that include classic hits, adult contemporary, classic rock, news/talk, and country. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SGA Social Stream
Latest SGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGA as an investment opportunity.
With 42% stake, Saga Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGA) seems to have captured institutional investors' interest
A look at the shareholders of Saga Communications, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SGA ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With...
Saga Communications, Inc. Announces the Appointment of New President/CEO and Senior Vice President/Operations
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saga Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq - SGA) (the “Company” or “Saga”) today announced the confirmation of Christopher Forgy as the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) effective December 7, 2022. He will lead the company in continuing the strategy to acquire, develop and operate radio stations in unique markets where Saga can impact and connect with the communities where we operate as Ed Christian directed since foundi
Saga Communications Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.017 loss per share (vs US$0.58 profit in 3Q 2021)
Saga Communications ( NASDAQ:SGA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$30.0m (up 3.9% from 3Q...
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saga Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq - SGA) (the “Company” or “Saga”) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Despite strong underlying performance the results were impacted by one-time payments related to the passing of our founder Ed Christian. The actual results as well as the results adjusted for the impact of his passing are reported in this financial results release. Net revenue increased 3.9% to
To avoid investing in a business that's in decline, there's a few financial metrics that can provide early indications...
SGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SGAWant to see what other sources are saying about Saga Communications Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Saga Communications Inc (SGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Saga Communications Inc (SGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Saga Communications Inc (SGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch