Saga Communications, Inc. - (SGA): Price and Financial Metrics
SGA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60%, Saga Communications Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.94% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Saga Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SGA comes in at 13.24% -- higher than that of 84.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Saga Communications Inc are DGLY, MC, USLM, CELH, and USPH.
- SGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Saga Communications Inc's official web site, go to sagacom.com.
SGA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.42||52-week high||$36.99|
|Prev. close||$30.95||52-week low||$28.00|
|Day high||$30.66||Avg. volume||7,947|
|50-day MA||$30.42||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$30.67||Market Cap||180.51M|
Saga Communications, Inc. - (SGA) Company Bio
Saga Communications operates through two segments, Radio and Television, with radio formats that include classic hits, adult contemporary, classic rock, news/talk, and country. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.