Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (SGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGC POWR Grades
- SGC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- SGC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.86% of US stocks).
SGC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Superior Group Of Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Superior Group Of Companies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 188.86%; that's higher than 90.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGC is more volatile than just 6.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Superior Group Of Companies Inc are LOVE, CRMT, GO, ORGO, and NHTC.
- SGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Superior Group Of Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.superiorgroupofcompanies.com.
SGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.13||52-week high||$29.33|
|Prev. close||$25.79||52-week low||$7.93|
|Day high||$26.15||Avg. volume||57,295|
|50-day MA||$25.40||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$23.96||Market Cap||408.02M|
Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (SGC) Company Bio
Superior Uniform Group manufactures and sells various apparel and accessories in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Uniforms and Related Products, and Remote Staffing Solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Seminole, Florida.
SGC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Superior Group Of Companies Inc. To summarize, we found that Superior Group Of Companies Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SGC, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.77 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than merely 13.96% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, SGC is generating more cash flow than just 8.26% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Superior Group Of Companies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGC Latest Social Stream
View Full SGC Social Stream
Latest SGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Superior Group Of Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGC as an investment opportunity.
While Superior Group of Companies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SGC ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (SGC) CEO Michael Benstock on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (SGC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 2:00 PM ET Company Participants Hala Elsherbini - Senior Managing Director-Three Part Advisors Michael Benstock - Chief Executive Officer Jake Himelstein - Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer-BAMKO Andrew Demott - Chief Operating Officer, Chief...
Superior Uniform (SGC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Are Robust Financials Driving The Recent Rally In Superior Group of Companies, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SGC) Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Superior Group of Companies' (NASDAQ:SGC) stock increased significantly by 14...
Superior Group of Companies to Participate in the D.A. Davidson 4th Annual Virtual Consumer Growth Conference
SEMINOLE, Fla., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Superior Group of Companies, Inc. ® (NASDAQ: SGC) today announced that Michael Benstock, Chief Executive Officer, Andy Demott, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, and Jake Himelstein, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of BAMKO, will host a fireside chat at 11:45 a.m. ET during the D.A. Davidson Annual Consumer Growth Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021.Management will also host virtual one-on-one meetings throughout the day. A webcast of management’s presentation will be accessible via the investor relations section of the Company’s website at https://ir.superiorgroupofcompanies.com/. About Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (SGC): Superior Group of Companies™ formerly Superior Uniform Gro...
SGC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SGCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Superior Group Of Companies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Superior Group Of Companies Inc (SGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Superior Group Of Companies Inc (SGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Superior Group Of Companies Inc (SGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch