Sigma Labs Inc. (SGLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGLB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SGLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.18% of US stocks.
- SGLB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SGLB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SGLB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,104,194, Sigma Labs Inc has a greater market value than only 5.85% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sigma Labs Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SGLB comes in at -58.23% -- higher than that of just 4.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sigma Labs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MLSS, APYX, CASI, GTYH, and APDN.
- Visit SGLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sigmalabsinc.com.
SGLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SGLB's price/sales ratio is 522.64% higher, now standing at 33.
- SGLB's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.4 over the prior 128 months.
- Over the past 128 months, SGLB's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGLB.
SGLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.45||52-week high||$9.75|
|Prev. close||$3.76||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.60||Avg. volume||2,684,834|
|50-day MA||$3.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||36.20M|
Sigma Labs Inc. (SGLB) Company Bio
Sigma Labs, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of computer aided inspection solutions under the PrintRite3D brand. Its software provides the following features: monitoring, analysis, feedback, and control; third-party validated technology; retrofit or integrated installations; thermal signature anomaly detection plus automatic risk-level classification; and statistical process sampling and analytics. The company was founded by Mark J. Cola and Vivek R. Dave on December 23, 1985 and is headquartered in Santa Fe, NM.
SGLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGLB Latest Social Stream
View Full SGLB Social Stream
Latest SGLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sigma Labs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGLB as an investment opportunity.
Sigma Labs (SGLB): Q2 GAAP EPS of -$0.18 misses by $0.05.Revenue of $0.14M (-17.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.45M.Press Release...
Sigma Labs, Inc. (SGLB) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Chris Tyson – Executive Vice President of MZ North America Mark Ruport – President and Chief Executive Officer Frank Orzechowski – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Buck – H.C. Wainwright Jon...
Management to Host Conference Call Today at 4:30 p. ETSANTA FE, NM / ACCESSWIRE / July 22, 2021/ Sigma Labs, Inc.
Sigma Labs, Inc.: Sigma Labs to Host Second Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call on Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
SANTA FE, NM / ACCESSWIRE / July 14, 2021 / Sigma Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGLB) ("Sigma Labs"), a leading developer of quality assurance software for the commercial 3D metal printing industry, will hold
Sigma Labs to Host Second Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call on Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
SANTA FE, NM / ACCESSWIRE / July 14, 2021 /Sigma Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGLB) ("Sigma Labs"), a leading developer of quality assurance software for the commercial 3D metal printing industry, will hold a conference call on Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 4:30 p.
SGLB Price Returns