Singularity Future Technology Ltd. (SGLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGLY POWR Grades
- SGLY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 47.95% of US stocks.
- SGLY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 164 days.
- SGLY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.47% of US stocks).
SGLY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,099.1%, SINGULARITY FUTURE TECHNOLOGY LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 98.95% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SINGULARITY FUTURE TECHNOLOGY LTD's share price is greater than that of 97.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SGLY comes in at -345.84% -- higher than that of only 1.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SGLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SG, TIRX, SWIM, CLOV, and JUPW.
- SGLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SINGULARITY FUTURE TECHNOLOGY LTD's official web site, go to www.sino-global.com.
SGLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SGLY's price/sales ratio is 80% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- SGLY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 32.3 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGLY.
SGLY Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33289.43%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.62%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -83.51%.
The table below shows SGLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.82||52-week high||$19.86|
|Prev. close||$0.80||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||564,684|
|50-day MA||$2.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.69||Market Cap||17.83M|
Singularity Future Technology Ltd. (SGLY) Company Bio
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd. is a global logistics and ship management services company. The firm provides tailored solutions and value-added services to its customers to drive efficiency and control in related steps throughout the entire shipping and freight logistics chain. It operates through the following segments: Shipping Agency and Management Services, Freight Logistics Services, and Container Trucking Services. The company was founded by Lei Cao on April 2001 and is headquartered in Roslyn, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGLY Latest Social Stream
View Full SGLY Social Stream
Latest SGLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SINGULARITY FUTURE TECHNOLOGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGLY as an investment opportunity.
Singularity Future Technology Ltd. ("Singularity" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SGLY) announced today that on November 16, 2022, it received an additional staff determination notice (the "Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") advising that it had not received the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2022, which served as an additional basis for delisting the Company's securities and that Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the "
Singularity Future Technology Ltd. ("Singularity" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SGLY) announced an update with respect to the Company's business and other matters.
Singularity Future Technology Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Notice of Delisting and Intention to Request Hearing
Singularity Future Technology Ltd. ("Singularity" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SGLY) announced today that on October 3, 2022, it received a notice (the "Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") advising that the Company's securities would be subject to delisting unless the Company timely requests a hearing before a Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the "Panel"). Accordingly, the Company intends to timely request a hearing before the Panel. The hearing requ
Singularity Future Technology (NASDAQ:SGLY) investors are sitting on a loss of 78% if they invested five years ago
Long term investing works well, but it doesn't always work for each individual stock. It hits us in the gut when we see...
Singularity Future Technology Ltd. ("Singularity" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SGLY) today announced it received a notice of non-compliance from Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on May 24, 2022 notifying the Company that, as a result of the Company's failure to timely file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended March 31, 2022 (the "Form 10-Q"), the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule"), which requires listed companies to timely fi
SGLY Price Returns