Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHEN POWR Grades
- SHEN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 52.72% of US stocks.
- SHEN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SHEN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.82% of US stocks).
SHEN Stock Summary
- SHEN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 165.49 -- higher than 85.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.85%, SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO's debt growth rate surpasses 79.52% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SHEN has reported earnings growth of -100.55%, putting it ahead of only 14.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNUT, VITL, DNB, BRP, and ADT.
- Visit SHEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shentel.com.
SHEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, SHEN's price/earnings ratio is 1424% lower, now standing at -165.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SHEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHEN.
SHEN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -219.92%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1643.31%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -57.58%.
The table below shows SHEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.02% of graded US stocks.
- SHEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 60th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CXDO, CHTR, and VZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHEN.
The table below shows SHEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.51||52-week high||$25.93|
|Prev. close||$19.02||52-week low||$15.62|
|Day high||$19.59||Avg. volume||90,989|
|50-day MA||$17.95||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$20.36||Market Cap||977.41M|
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Company Bio
Shenandoah Communications provides regulated and unregulated telecommunications services to end-user customers and other telecommunications providers in Virginia, West Virginia, central Pennsylvania, and western Maryland. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Edinburg, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SHEN Social Stream
Latest SHEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHEN as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ( NASDAQ:SHEN ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent...
Shenandoah Telecommunications has been spending a lot to maintain and attempt to grow its business and has plans to continue to do so. Find out why SHEN stock is a Hold.
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (NASDAQ:SHEN) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 55% of the company
Every investor in Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ( NASDAQ:SHEN ) should be aware of the most powerful...
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ("Shentel") (Nasdaq: SHEN) announced that they will upgrade their current network in Radford, Virginia with next-generation fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband services. Shentel will fully fund the multimillion-dollar construction project that will bring symmetrical multi-gig internet speeds to Radford residents and businesses.
Insiders who bought stock earlier this year lose -US$39k as Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (NASDAQ:SHEN) drops to US$938m
The recent price decline of 5.8% in Shenandoah Telecommunications Company's ( NASDAQ:SHEN ) stock may have disappointed...
SHEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHENWant to see what other sources are saying about Shenandoah Telecommunications Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch