Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SHEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.69% of US stocks.
- SHEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SHEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.1% of US stocks).
SHEN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.59%, Shenandoah Telecommunications Co's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.55% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Shenandoah Telecommunications Co comes in at -45.48%, a number that bests merely 7.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Shenandoah Telecommunications Co's share price is greater than that of merely 12.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMHC, CFNB, ABG, ACCO, and PRIM.
- SHEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shenandoah Telecommunications Co's official web site, go to www.shentel.com.
SHEN Valuation Summary
- SHEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.3; this is 32.82% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SHEN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.1.
- SHEN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHEN.
SHEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.23%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 142.18%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 90.62%.
The table below shows SHEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.79||52-week high||$61.53|
|Prev. close||$52.59||52-week low||$38.77|
|Day high||$52.85||Avg. volume||227,181|
|50-day MA||$51.34||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$47.49||Market Cap||2.64B|
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Company Bio
Shenandoah Communications provides regulated and unregulated telecommunications services to end-user customers and other telecommunications providers in Virginia, West Virginia, central Pennsylvania, and western Maryland. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Edinburg, Virginia.
SHEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SHEN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Shenandoah Telecommunications Co ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 98%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SHEN, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 35.97; that's higher than 98.1% of US stocks in the Communication Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Shenandoah Telecommunications Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SHEN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SHEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SHEN Social Stream
Latest SHEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shenandoah Telecommunications Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHEN as an investment opportunity.
EDINBURG, Va., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (“Shentel”) (Nasdaq: SHEN) announced second quarter 2021 financial and operating results. Highlights Completed the sale of Wireless assets and operations to T-Mobile for $1.94 billion in cash on July 1, 2021.Declared a Special Dividend of $18.75 per share on July 2, 2021 payable on August 2, 2021.Broadband data net adds were approximately 3,900 including 1,645 for Glo Fiber and 372 for Beam, respectively.Reven
Shenandoah Telecom (SHEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company to Hold its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Call at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, July 30, 2021.
EDINBURG, Va., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (Shentel) (NASDAQ:SHEN) will release its second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, July 29, 2021 and will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday July 30, 2021.
Shentel Business, powered by Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ("Shentel") (Nasdaq: SHEN), announced today a new collaboration with York College of Pennsylvania to provide voice and fiber services across the college's three campuses, serving an estimated 5,000 students and faculty. Building upon Shentel Business' broad customer portfolio that includes many higher education institutions, this partnership provides York College with significant cost-savings, the infrastructure to stay connected
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company Issues Letter to Shareholders Regarding Special Dividend #stocks chatter
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company Issues Letter to Shareholders Regarding Special Dividend - #stocks chatter
SHEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHENWant to see what other sources are saying about Shenandoah Telecommunications Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch