Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHEN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SHEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.99% of US stocks.
- SHEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SHEN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.04% of US stocks).
SHEN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.96, SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 0.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.42%, SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.91% of about US stocks.
- SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 110.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO are OIS, DWSN, CPHC, WRLD, and CHUY.
- Visit SHEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shentel.com.
SHEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, SHEN's price/earnings ratio is 90.52% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, SHEN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHEN.
SHEN Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -27.02%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 82.05%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -46.14%.
The table below shows SHEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.02% of graded US stocks.
- SHEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 60th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CXDO, CHTR, and VZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHEN.
The table below shows SHEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.73||52-week high||$32.26|
|Prev. close||$17.68||52-week low||$16.72|
|Day high||$17.45||Avg. volume||208,146|
|50-day MA||$21.10||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$22.26||Market Cap||837.79M|
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Company Bio
Shenandoah Communications provides regulated and unregulated telecommunications services to end-user customers and other telecommunications providers in Virginia, West Virginia, central Pennsylvania, and western Maryland. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Edinburg, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHEN Latest Social Stream
View Full SHEN Social Stream
Latest SHEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHEN as an investment opportunity.
Glo Fiber, powered by Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ("Shentel") (Nasdaq: SHEN), announced that they have reached agreements with municipal officials to deploy next generation fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband services to Hanover County and the town of Ashland in Virginia.
Investors need to pay close attention to Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
When we're researching a company, it's sometimes hard to find the warning signs, but there are some financial metrics...
Glo Fiber, powered by Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ("Shentel") (Nasdaq: SHEN), announced they have reached agreements with municipal officials to deploy next generation fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband services to several areas in York County, Pennsylvania including:
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company's (NASDAQ:SHEN) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 83% Above Its Share Price
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ( NASDAQ:SHEN...
SHEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SHENWant to see what other sources are saying about Shenandoah Telecommunications Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch