Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO): Price and Financial Metrics
SHLO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SHLO is 6.31 -- better than 93.29% of US stocks.
- SHLO's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.42% of US stocks.
- Shiloh Industries Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -72.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shiloh Industries Inc are HEES, CVGI, CELP, GDEN, and SP.
- SHLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shiloh Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.shiloh.com.
SHLO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.48||52-week high||$6.41|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||128,880|
|50-day MA||$1.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.95||Market Cap||35.83M|
Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO) Company Bio
Shiloh Industries, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, supplies light weighting, as well as noise, vibration, and harshness solutions to automotive, commercial vehicle, and other industrial markets in Europe, Mexico, and the United States. It produces body systems components, such as shock towers, instrument panel/cross car beams, torque boxes, tunnel supports, seat supports, seat back frames, hinge pillars, lift gates, door inners, roof supports/roof panels, dash panels, body sides, and B and C pillars; and chassis systems components, including cross members, frame rails, axle carriers, bearing caps, axle covers, axle housings, clutch housings, PTU covers, axle tubes, rack and pinion housings, steering column housings, knuckles, links, wheel hubs, calipers, master cylinders, steering pumps, brake components, wheel blanks, and flanges. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Valley City, Ohio.