Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO): Price and Financial Metrics
SHLO Stock Summary
- SHLO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than just 0% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SHLO's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SHLO has reported earnings growth of -8,551%, putting it ahead of just 0.11% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shiloh Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KODK, FTSI, GSKY, CIDM, and SUP.
- Visit SHLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shiloh.com.
SHLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.38||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||2,886,834|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||9.20M|
Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO) Company Bio
Shiloh Industries, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, supplies light weighting, as well as noise, vibration, and harshness solutions to automotive, commercial vehicle, and other industrial markets in Europe, Mexico, and the United States. It produces body systems components, such as shock towers, instrument panel/cross car beams, torque boxes, tunnel supports, seat supports, seat back frames, hinge pillars, lift gates, door inners, roof supports/roof panels, dash panels, body sides, and B and C pillars; and chassis systems components, including cross members, frame rails, axle carriers, bearing caps, axle covers, axle housings, clutch housings, PTU covers, axle tubes, rack and pinion housings, steering column housings, knuckles, links, wheel hubs, calipers, master cylinders, steering pumps, brake components, wheel blanks, and flanges. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Valley City, Ohio.