Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS): Price and Financial Metrics
SHLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.03||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$20.16||52-week low||$17.32|
|Day high||$20.63||Avg. volume||2,737,559|
|50-day MA||$22.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.59||Market Cap||3.40B|
SHLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHLS POWR Grades
- SHLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.86% of US stocks.
- SHLS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SHLS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5% of US stocks).
SHLS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHLS is currently 41.13, higher than 91.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SHLS has reported earnings growth of 544.14%, putting it ahead of 97.02% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHLS's revenue has grown 64.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLB, COOK, OSCR, TH, and GSHD.
- Visit SHLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shoals.com.
SHLS Valuation Summary
- SHLS's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 248% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 32 months, SHLS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 182.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHLS.
SHLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.53% of graded US stocks.
- SHLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 54th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SHLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Company Bio
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. provides electrical balance of system for solar energy projects. The Company offers custom harness solutions, combiner boxes, junction boxes, PV wire, in-line fuses, racking, and string level monitoring solutions. Shoals Technologies Group serves customers worldwide.
SHLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHLS Latest Social Stream
View Full SHLS Social Stream
Latest SHLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHOALS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHLS as an investment opportunity.
On September 14, 2023, President Jeffery Tolnar sold 1,975 shares of Shoals Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ:SHLS).
With global solar growth set to soar at a healthy pace, uncover the best solar stocks for promising returns ahead
Is Weakness In Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHLS) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ:SHLS) has had a rough three months with its share price down 15%. However, stock...
The clean energy transition will take decades, and here are seven companies that look like future solar stock winners
These tech short squeeze candidates can produce tremendous profits for retail investors, but they are also very risky.
SHLS Price Returns