Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHO POWR Grades
- SHO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 59.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SHO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.06% of US stocks).
SHO Stock Summary
- SHO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.72 -- higher than just 4.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, SHO has reported earnings growth of -1,135.38%, putting it ahead of only 1.53% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHO's revenue has grown -87.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.88% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASH, KNDI, CPS, MCS, and AMS.
- SHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.sunstonehotels.com.
SHO Valuation Summary
- SHO's price/sales ratio is 19.5; this is 1047.06% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SHO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 204 months.
- Over the past 204 months, SHO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHO.
SHO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.01%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.3%.
The table below shows SHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.54||52-week high||$13.74|
|Prev. close||$11.78||52-week low||$7.12|
|Day high||$11.90||Avg. volume||2,061,844|
|50-day MA||$12.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.59||Market Cap||2.50B|
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO) Company Bio
Sunstone Hotel Investors owns and operates luxury, upper upscale, and upscale full-service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
SHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHO Latest Social Stream
View Full SHO Social Stream
Latest SHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHO as an investment opportunity.
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. (the "Company" or "Sunstone") (NYSE: SHO), the owner of Long-Term Relevant Real Estate® in the hospitality sector, announced today it intends to redeem all 3,000,000 outstanding shares of its 6.450% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CUSIP: 867892-70-5). Series F Preferred Stock held through the Depository Trust Company will be redeemed in accordance with the applicable procedures of the Depository Trust Company.
Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) priced a public offering of 4M shares of its 5.70% Series I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for gross proceeds of $100M. The company expects to contribute the net proceeds to Sunstone Hotel Partnership LLC, its wholly owned subsidiary (the Operating Partnership), in exchange for preferred membership...
Sunstone Hotel Investors Prices Public Offering Of 5.70% Series I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. (the "Company" or "Sunstone") (NYSE: SHO), the owner of Long-Term Relevant Real Estate® in the hospitality sector, announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its 5.70% Series I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series I Preferred Stock") for gross proceeds of $100 million.
Sunstone Hotel Investors Successfully Amends Unsecured Debt Agreements, Providing Enhanced Acquisition Capacity
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. (the "Company" or "Sunstone") (NYSE: SHO), the owner of Long-Term Relevant Real Estate® in the hospitality sector, announced that it has completed amendments to the agreements governing its in-place unsecured debt, including the Company's $500 million revolving credit facility, $185 million of funded term loan facilities and $205 million of outstanding private placement senior notes. Pursuant to the terms of the amendments, certain restrictions limiting the aggrega
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. (the "Company" or "Sunstone") (NYSE: SHO), the owner of Long-Term Relevant Real Estate® in the hospitality sector, announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter 2021 on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, after the market closes. Management will hold its quarterly conference call the next day, on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Pacific Time).
SHO Price Returns
Continue Researching SHOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch