Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHO POWR Grades
- SHO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.58% of US stocks.
- SHO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SHO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.09% of US stocks).
SHO Stock Summary
- SHO's current price/earnings ratio is 193.8, which is higher than 96.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SHO is currently 93.32, higher than 95.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc are ACA, WING, TRS, TTI, and DAR.
- Visit SHO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunstonehotels.com.
SHO Valuation Summary
- SHO's price/sales ratio is 10.9; this is 67.69% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 205 months, SHO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 205 months, SHO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHO.
SHO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -37.99%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.25%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 10.51%.
The table below shows SHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.2% of graded US stocks.
- SHO's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 74th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PK, ARMK, and H are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHO.
The table below shows SHO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.92||52-week high||$13.91|
|Prev. close||$11.56||52-week low||$9.93|
|Day high||$11.94||Avg. volume||3,911,378|
|50-day MA||$11.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||2.57B|
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO) Company Bio
Sunstone Hotel Investors owns and operates luxury, upper upscale, and upscale full-service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHO Latest Social Stream
View Full SHO Social Stream
Latest SHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHO as an investment opportunity.
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. (SHO) CEO Doug Pasquale on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
SHO earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Sunstone Hotel (SHO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -27.27% and 1.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. (the "Company" or "Sunstone") (NYSE: SHO), the owner of Long-Term Relevant Real Estate® in the hospitality sector, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. (the "Company" or "Sunstone") (NYSE: SHO), the owner of Long-Term Relevant Real Estate® in the hospitality sector, announced the following tax treatment of the 2021 distributions to holders of the Company's preferred stock.
SHO Price Returns
Continue Researching SHOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch