Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO): Price and Financial Metrics
SHO Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SHO has reported earnings growth of 82.22%, putting it ahead of 86.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc comes in at -4.42%, a number that bests only 22.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SHO is more volatile than just 10.16% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HGV, WYND, WOR, GTES, and COLB.
- Visit SHO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunstonehotels.com.
SHO Daily Price Range
SHO 52-Week Price Range
SHO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHO Price/Volume Stats
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO) Company Bio
Sunstone Hotel Investors owns and operates luxury, upper upscale, and upscale full-service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.