Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SHO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.5% of US stocks.
- SHO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SHO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.95% of US stocks).
SHO Stock Summary
- Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 16.09% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc comes in at -25.99%, a number that bests only 7.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's share price is greater than that of just 11.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EEX, BWB, WRLD, ASRT, and CRS.
- Visit SHO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunstonehotels.com.
SHO Valuation Summary
- SHO's price/sales ratio is 10.9; this is 67.69% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 205 months, SHO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 205 months, SHO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHO.
SHO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.25%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.52%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -52.08%.
The table below shows SHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.2% of graded US stocks.
- SHO's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 74th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PK, ARMK, and H are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHO.
The table below shows SHO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.87||52-week high||$13.91|
|Prev. close||$11.30||52-week low||$10.14|
|Day high||$11.12||Avg. volume||2,218,105|
|50-day MA||$12.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.30||Market Cap||2.38B|
Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc. Common Shares (SHO) Company Bio
Sunstone Hotel Investors owns and operates luxury, upper upscale, and upscale full-service hotels in the United States. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHO Latest Social Stream
View Full SHO Social Stream
Latest SHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHO as an investment opportunity.
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. (NYSE:SHO) traded at $13.23 at close of the session on Friday, 11/05/21, made an upward move of 3.93% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $12.73 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.33 with the days price range being $13.01 $13.91. Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc. (NYSE: SHO) Continues To Be Hot This Week? Read More »
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Buy Rating for Sunstone Hotel Investors
Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE:SHO) Releases Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.21 EPS
Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE:SHO) issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday. The real estate investment trust reported ($0.13) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.08 by ($0.21), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Sunstone Hotel Investors had a negative return on equity of 11.15% and a negative net margin of 89.59%. The business 
SHO earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
Sunstone Hotel (SHO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 25.00% and 1.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SHO Price Returns
Continue Researching SHOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch