Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO): Price and Financial Metrics
SHOO Stock Summary
- SHOO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 641.39 -- higher than 93.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Steven Madden Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.21%, Steven Madden Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 21.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBH, HLI, GFF, DXPE, and CRMT.
- Visit SHOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stevemadden.com.
SHOO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.21||52-week high||$44.79|
|Prev. close||$37.34||52-week low||$28.95|
|Day high||$37.41||Avg. volume||572,716|
|50-day MA||$41.28||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$36.40||Market Cap||3.13B|
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Company Bio
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Long Island City, New York.