Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHOO POWR Grades
- SHOO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- SHOO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SHOO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SHOO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Steven Madden Ltd is higher than 89.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.25%, Steven Madden Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.66% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SHOO has reported earnings growth of 119.81%, putting it ahead of 82.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Steven Madden Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EEFT, CRAI, FORR, NVEE, and NCBS.
- Visit SHOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stevemadden.com.
SHOO Valuation Summary
- SHOO's price/earnings ratio is 46; this is 137.11% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SHOO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SHOO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHOO.
SHOO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 197.78%.
The table below shows SHOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHOO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.03% of graded US stocks.
- SHOO's asset turnover comes in at 1.273 -- ranking 7th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- COLM, RL, and LEVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHOO.
The table below shows SHOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.50||52-week high||$45.87|
|Prev. close||$41.66||52-week low||$18.47|
|Day high||$43.10||Avg. volume||663,682|
|50-day MA||$41.08||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$39.19||Market Cap||3.48B|
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Company Bio
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHOO Latest Social Stream
View Full SHOO Social Stream
Latest SHOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Steven Madden Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHOO as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Steven Madden, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SHOO ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
CRI vs. SHOO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Steven Madden's (SHOO) e-commerce business exhibits momentum. The company ramps up its digital marketing spend and rolls out buy online, pick-up in store across its outlets.
Steven Madden (SHOO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Steven Madden's (SHOO) e-commerce channel exhibits immense strength that is likely to continue ahead. The company also remains encouraged about its prudent buyouts.
SHOO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|