Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHOO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SHOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHOO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SHOO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.34% of US stocks).
SHOO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Steven Madden Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SHOO has reported earnings growth of -903.35%, putting it ahead of merely 2.34% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHOO's revenue has grown 55.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.18% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Steven Madden Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CPSH, CTHR, TSRI, HSON, and LAKE.
- SHOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Steven Madden Ltd's official web site, go to www.stevemadden.com.
SHOO Valuation Summary
- SHOO's price/earnings ratio is 46; this is 137.11% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SHOO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SHOO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHOO.
SHOO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 197.78%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.62%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.78%.
The table below shows SHOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHOO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.38% of graded US stocks.
- SHOO's asset turnover comes in at 1.373 -- ranking 4th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- COLM, WWW, and RL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHOO.
The table below shows SHOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.65||52-week high||$51.56|
|Prev. close||$33.25||52-week low||$32.07|
|Day high||$33.22||Avg. volume||729,039|
|50-day MA||$37.79||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$41.78||Market Cap||2.61B|
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Company Bio
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHOO Latest Social Stream
View Full SHOO Social Stream
Latest SHOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Steven Madden Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHOO as an investment opportunity.
Steven Madden's (SHOO) direct-to-consumer business and strategic endeavors aid fourth-quarter 2021 results.
Steven Madden (NASDAQ:SHOO) declares $0.21/share quarterly dividend, 40% increase from prior dividend of $0.15. Forward yield 2.1% Payable March 25; for shareholders of record March 11; ex-div March 10. See SHOO Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Steven Madden press release (NASDAQ:SHOO): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.87 beats by $0.15. Revenue of $578.48M (+63.9% Y/Y) beats by $52.45M. Fiscal 2022 Outlook: For fiscal 2022, the Company expects revenue will increase 10% to 13% over fiscal 2021. The Company expects diluted EPS will be in the range of...
Steven Madden (SHOO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.18% and 9.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
~ Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend ~ LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Steve Madden (Nasdaq: SHOO), a leading designer and marketer of fashion-forward footwear, accessories and apparel for women, men and children, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Amounts referred to as “Adjusted” exclude the items defined as “Non-GAAP Adjustments” in the “Non-GAAP Reconciliation” section. Fourth Quarter 2021 Review Revenue in
SHOO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|