Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHOO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SHOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHOO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SHOO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
SHOO Stock Summary
- SHOO's current price/earnings ratio is 176.13, which is higher than 95.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Steven Madden Ltd is higher than 88.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHOO's revenue has grown -30.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DFIN, AMSWA, LAWS, VICR, and BNSO.
- Visit SHOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stevemadden.com.
SHOO Valuation Summary
- SHOO's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 12.12% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SHOO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $152.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SHOO's price/earnings ratio has gone up $162.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHOO.
SHOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.11||52-week high||$44.77|
|Prev. close||$43.10||52-week low||$18.47|
|Day high||$43.21||Avg. volume||603,673|
|50-day MA||$41.37||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$33.70||Market Cap||3.57B|
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Company Bio
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
SHOO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SHOO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Steven Madden Ltd ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 87.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Steven Madden Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.06% -- higher than just 16.13% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- SHOO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Steven Madden Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 6% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 24.94% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SHOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHOO Latest Social Stream
View Full SHOO Social Stream
Latest SHOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Steven Madden Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHOO as an investment opportunity.
Steven Madden (SHOO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Readers hoping to buy Steven Madden, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SHOO ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
If you're looking at a mature business that's past the growth phase, what are some of the underlying trends that pop...
Steven Madden (SHOO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Steven Madden's (SHOO) e-commerce channel exhibits strength amid the pandemic. The company also remains encouraged about its prudent buyouts.
SHOO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|