Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHOO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SHOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHOO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- SHOO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
SHOO Stock Summary
- For SHOO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 21.79% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.56%, Steven Madden Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 23.56% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Steven Madden Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -722.66%; that's higher than just 2.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Steven Madden Ltd are EVC, RAVE, TSRI, HSON, and AIR.
- SHOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Steven Madden Ltd's official web site, go to www.stevemadden.com.
SHOO Valuation Summary
- SHOO's price/earnings ratio is 46; this is 137.11% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SHOO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SHOO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHOO.
SHOO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.99%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.38%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -30.64%.
The table below shows SHOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SHOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SHOO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.38% of graded US stocks.
- SHOO's asset turnover comes in at 1.373 -- ranking 4th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- COLM, WWW, and RL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SHOO.
The table below shows SHOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SHOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.73||52-week high||$51.56|
|Prev. close||$39.59||52-week low||$32.31|
|Day high||$41.28||Avg. volume||597,393|
|50-day MA||$46.23||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$43.03||Market Cap||3.23B|
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Company Bio
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHOO Latest Social Stream
View Full SHOO Social Stream
Latest SHOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Steven Madden Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHOO as an investment opportunity.
Steven Madden's (SHOO) e-commerce business exhibits momentum. SHOO also remains encouraged about its prudent buyouts.
Steven Madden lands bull rating from Loop Capital with ICR vibes trending strong. Read more on SHOO stock.
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Steve Madden (Nasdaq: SHOO), a leading designer and marketer of fashion-forward footwear, accessories and apparel for women, men and children, today announced the appointment of Arian Simone, President and Chief Executive Officer of Fearless Fund, and Peter A. Davis, a footwear and apparel industry veteran, to its Board of Directors. Ms. Simone’s and Mr. Davis’ appointments expand the Board to eleven directors, nine of whom are independen
CRI vs. SHOO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Steven Madden's (SHOO) e-commerce business exhibits momentum. SHOO also remains upbeat about its prudent buyouts and brand strength.
SHOO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|