Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO): Price and Financial Metrics
SHOO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 517.04, Steven Madden Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.37% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Steven Madden Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.12%, Steven Madden Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.99% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Steven Madden Ltd are CRMT, ELMD, CLAR, KBH, and COWN.
- Visit SHOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stevemadden.com.
SHOO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.48||52-week high||$44.79|
|Prev. close||$21.06||52-week low||$16.38|
|Day high||$21.24||Avg. volume||883,735|
|50-day MA||$31.53||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$35.69||Market Cap||1.72B|
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Company Bio
Steve Madden designs, sources and markets fashion-forward footwear and accessories for women, men and children. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Long Island City, New York.