Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (SHPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHPW POWR Grades
- SHPW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHPW is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 176 days.
- SHPW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SHPW Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.86%, SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.73% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SHPW has reported earnings growth of 581.69%, putting it ahead of 97.04% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SHPW's revenue has grown -35.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC are OWLT, MYOV, OM, ITCI, and EVBG.
- SHPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.galileospac.com.
SHPW Valuation Summary
- SHPW's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 44.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SHPW's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHPW.
SHPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$12.81|
|Prev. close||$0.66||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||171,312|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||32.72M|
Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (SHPW) Company Bio
Shapeways Holdings, Inc. facilitates the design, manufacture, and sale of 3D printed products in the United States, Europe, and internationally. Its website provides services to 3D designers for uploading and printing their models that enables them to turn their digital creations into physical products. The company's website also offers a marketplace, which enables designers to share and sell their products, including a range of personalized custom-made items, such as jewelry, household items, and art products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SHPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHPW Latest Social Stream
View Full SHPW Social Stream
Latest SHPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHPW as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, August 19, 2022--Shapeways, Inc. (NYSE: SHPW) ("Shapeways" or the "Company"), a leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, announced today that it received a formal notice from the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") on August 17, 2022 indicating that the Company was not in compliance with NYSE’s continued listing standards, which requires common stock to maintain a minimum average closing price of $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30-day trading period. The not
In a report released today, James Ricchiuti from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Shapeways Holdings (SHPW - Research Report), with a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed today at $0.94.Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Digimarc, Stratasys, and Universal Display. According to TipRanks, Ricchiuti has an average return of 18.6% and a 61.50% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Shapeways Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $12.81 and a one-year low of $0.82.
NEW YORK, August 11, 2022--Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SHPW) ("Shapeways" or the "Company"), a leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, announced its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, August 03, 2022--Shapeways, Inc. (NYSE: SHPW) ("Shapeways") a leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022, after the market closes on Thursday, August 11, 2022.
Shapeways Expands Board of Directors With Appointment of Digital Industry Veteran Raj Batra as Independent Director
NEW YORK, July 06, 2022--Shapeways, Inc. (NYSE: SHPW) ("Shapeways") a leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, announced today that Raj Batra has been appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors ("Board") as an independent director, subject to the receipt of all applicable regulatory approvals. With 20+ years of experience in industrial automation and digitalization, Mr. Batra currently serves as President of Digital Industries (DI) for Siemens USA, where he guides
SHPW Price Returns