Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (SHPW): Price and Financial Metrics
SHPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$2.07||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||26,596|
|50-day MA||$2.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||13.75M|
SHPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHPW Stock Summary
- SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $13,652,315 is ahead of just 7.28% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 157.07%; that's higher than 92.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SHPW is more volatile than 96.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHPW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPK, CARS, HCTI, TWOU, and CTV.
- SHPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.galileospac.com.
SHPW Valuation Summary
- SHPW's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 50 months, SHPW's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHPW.
Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (SHPW) Company Bio
Shapeways Holdings, Inc. facilitates the design, manufacture, and sale of 3D printed products in the United States, Europe, and internationally. Its website provides services to 3D designers for uploading and printing their models that enables them to turn their digital creations into physical products. The company's website also offers a marketplace, which enables designers to share and sell their products, including a range of personalized custom-made items, such as jewelry, household items, and art products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Long Island City, New York.
SHPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHPW Latest Social Stream
View Full SHPW Social Stream
Latest SHPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHAPEWAYS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHPW as an investment opportunity.
- Expanded gross margins sequentially from the second quarter -- Secured several multi-year contracts with enterprise customers in key target industries - NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHPW) (“Shapeways” or the “Company”), a leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. “As we navigate the dynamic landscape of the digital manufacturing industry, Shapeways c
NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shapeways Holdings Inc. (“Shapeways”), a leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, after the market close on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. Shapeways will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 5:00 P.M. ET. To participate in the call, please dial 1-877-322-9565 or 1-412-542-4177 for international participants, ten mi
Virtual Event Follows Impressive First Half 26% Year-Over-Year Enterprise GrowthNEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHPW), a recognized leader in digital manufacturing, today announced their schedule for the company’s first annual Shapeways Manufacturing Week (SWM Week). Set for October 2-6, the highly anticipated virtual event follows notable 26% year-over-year enterprise growth for Shapeways during the first half of 2023. The event will address core t
Newly Secured Electric Vehicle Contract Accelerates GrowthNEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHPW), a global leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, announced today accelerated growth within its multi-million-dollar automotive business—most recently in the electric vehicle (EV) sector. Shapeways Enterprise Manufacturing Solutions signed a contract for over a quarter of a million dollars, reinforcing the company's continued
NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shapeways Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SHPW) (“Shapeways” or the “Company”), a leader in the large and fast-growing digital manufacturing industry, today announced that on September 20, 2023 (the “Date of Grant”), the Company granted inducement stock options covering an aggregate of 30,625 shares of Shapeways’ common stock to 10 newly hired non-executive employees. The awards were granted under the Company’s 2022 New Employee Equity Incentive Plan (the “In
SHPW Price Returns