SharpSpring, Inc. (SHSP): Price and Financial Metrics
SHSP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 162.65%, SharpSpring Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.6% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SharpSpring Inc comes in at 29.03%, a number that bests 83.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SharpSpring Inc's share price is greater than that of 80.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SharpSpring Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSPR, MARK, KVHI, RWLK, and CFMS.
- SHSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SharpSpring Inc's official web site, go to sharpspring.com.
SHSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.53||52-week high||$26.78|
|Prev. close||$15.98||52-week low||$5.76|
|Day high||$16.42||Avg. volume||202,787|
|50-day MA||$19.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.38||Market Cap||199.08M|
SharpSpring, Inc. (SHSP) Company Bio
SharpSpring, Inc. provides cloud-based marketing solutions. The Company offers email automation, CRM, call tracking, social platform, and analytical solutions. SharpSpring serves customers in the United States.
SHSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHSP Latest Social Stream
View Full SHSP Social Stream
Latest SHSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SharpSpring Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHSP as an investment opportunity.
SharpSpring Inc posted better-than-expected 4Q revenue numbers as the cloud-based marketing technology company saw improvements in net revenues retention and net agency client expansion. SharpSpring’s (SHSP) revenue increased 25% year-over-year to $7.7 million, from $6.1 million in the comparable year-ago period, and beat analysts’ estimates of $7.61 million. That said, its total monthly recurring revenue (MRR) from new customers in 4Q decreased to $132,000 from $165,000 in the year-ago period. This decrease was a result of delayed new customer adoption amid the COVID-19 pandemic and lower sales and marketing spend in 4Q. The company’s net loss per share was $0.
Joining us today are SharpSpring's CEO, Rick Carlson; and CFO, Aaron Jackson. Now, I would like to turn the call over to SharpSpring's CEO, Rick Carlson. After the market close, we issued a press release announcing our results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
* Strong Finish Amidst Challenging Conditions Led by Improvements to Net Revenue Retention and Net Agency Client Expansion * Early Investments in Sales and Marketing in 2021 Setting the Table for Accelerated Sales Growth as the Year ProgressesGAINESVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2021/ SharpSpring, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHSP), a leading cloud-based revenue growth platform, reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
SharpSpring Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Call for Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET - Stocks News Feed
GAINESVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / SharpSpring, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHSP), a leading cloud-based marketing and sales automation platform, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Financial results will be… Read More »SharpSpring Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Call for Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET
SharpSpring Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Call for Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET
GAINESVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021/ SharpSpring, Inc. (NASDAQ:SHSP), a leading cloud-based marketing and sales automation platform, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 4:30 p.
SHSP Price Returns
Continue Researching SHSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SharpSpring Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!