The Shyft Group Inc (SHYF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SHYF POWR Grades
- SHYF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SHYF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SHYF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 40.67% of US stocks).
SHYF Stock Summary
- Shyft Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.1% of US listed stocks.
- Shyft Group Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.16% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SHYF has reported earnings growth of 584.45%, putting it ahead of 96.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHYF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSTK, CYBE, IRBT, ERII, and UCTT.
- SHYF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shyft Group Inc's official web site, go to www.theshyftgroup.com.
SHYF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SHYF's price/sales ratio is 40% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SHYF's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SHYF.
SHYF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SHYF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.34||52-week high||$43.75|
|Prev. close||$35.09||52-week low||$14.70|
|Day high||$34.60||Avg. volume||218,958|
|50-day MA||$37.82||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$30.22||Market Cap||1.21B|
The Shyft Group Inc (SHYF) Company Bio
The Shyft Group Inc offers commercial vehicles. The Company distributes and manufactures trucks, trailers, tempo, and other related products. Shyft Group serves customers worldwide.
SHYF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SHYF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Shyft Group Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 103%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Shyft Group Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 238.15; that's higher than 96.88% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 19.97% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SHYF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SHYF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SHYF Latest Social Stream
View Full SHYF Social Stream
Latest SHYF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shyft Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SHYF as an investment opportunity.
The Shyft Group ([[SHYF]] +0.8%) to bring to market an all-electric purpose-built Class 3 chassis platform designed to serve a wide array of medium-duty truck markets, passenger busses, recreational vehicles, and more.The EV-powered chassis features customizable length and wheelbase, making it well suited for a variety of vehicle types. Vehicle prototypes are...
The Shyft Group Advances Electrified Mobility With Plan For Expansive Medium-Duty All-Electric Commercial Vehicle Chassis Platform
The Shyft Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHYF) (the "Company"), the North American leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing and assembly for the commercial and fleet vehicle industries (including last mile delivery, specialty service, and vocation-specific upfit markets), as well as for the recreational vehicle markets, unveiled plans today to bring to market an all-electric purpose-built Class 3 chassis platform designed to serve a wide array of medium-duty truck markets, from last mile parcel delivery
The Shyft Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHYF) (the "Company"), the North American leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing and assembly for the commercial and fleet vehicle industries (including last mile delivery, specialty service, and vocation-specific upfit markets), as well as for the recreational vehicle markets, today announced it will hold a virtual Analyst and Investor Conference on June 8, 2021.
Analysts Estimate The Shyft Group (SHYF) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for (Revised)
The Shyft Group (SHYF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Shyft Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHYF) ("Shyft" or the "Company"), the North American leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for ecommerce-driven parcel delivery, as well as the broader commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets, will announce its first quarter 2021 results prior to the market opening on Thursday, May 6, 2021. The Company will also host a conference call and webcast on the same day at 10 a.m. EDT to discuss its financial results with analysts and institutional investors.
SHYF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|