Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID): Price and Financial Metrics
SID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$4.82|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||3,234,907|
|50-day MA||$2.79||Dividend yield||16.39%|
|200-day MA||$2.88||Market Cap||3.36B|
SID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SID POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SID ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SID is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SID's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.71% of US stocks).
SID Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SID is currently 1.67, higher than just 7.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NATIONAL STEEL CO comes in at 50.48%, a number that bests 87.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SID comes in at -143.31% -- higher than that of only 3.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGS, GOL, CZR, SRG, and OMAB.
- Visit SID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csn.com.br.
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID) Company Bio
Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional produces steel. The company operates through five segments including steel, mining, cement, logistics, and energy. The company primarily produces carbon steel and various steel products for the distribution, packaging, automotive, home appliance, and construction industries. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
SID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SID Latest Social Stream
View Full SID Social Stream
Latest SID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL STEEL CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SID as an investment opportunity.
Here Is Why Bargain Hunters Would Love Fast-paced Mover Siderurgica Nacional (SID)
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Siderurgica Nacional (SID) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Is Outokumpu (OUTKY) Stock Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Why Earnings Season Could Be Great for Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (SID)
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (SID) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
12 Biggest Iron Ore Producers and Mines in the World
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 biggest iron ore producers and mines in the world. For more companies and mines, head on over to 5 Biggest Iron Ore Producers and Mines in the World. Iron and its derivative steel are the backbones of the modern world. They are essential inputs […]
Brazil's Usiminas plans petition against decision allowing CSN to remain as shareholder- sources
Brazilian steelmaker Usiminas plans to file a petition with antitrust watchdog CADE against a recent decision allowing its rival Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSN) to hold a stake higher than 5% in the company. CSN had been mandated by CADE in 2014 to sell the 17% stake it owned then in Usiminas within five years. In 2019, CSN got an extension of three more years to complete the sale.
SID Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SIDWant to do more research on National Steel Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Steel Co (SID) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Steel Co (SID) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Steel Co (SID) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...