Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID): Price and Financial Metrics
SID Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.17, National Steel Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of National Steel Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 100% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SID, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.93% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGS, FOR, DENN, AGRO, and KGJI.
- SID's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Steel Co's official web site, go to www.csn.com.br.
SID Stock Price Chart More Charts
SID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$4.71|
|Prev. close||$3.41||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||3,833,269|
|50-day MA||$3.04||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$3.69||Market Cap||4.72B|
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID) Company Bio
Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional produces steel. The company operates through five segments including steel, mining, cement, logistics, and energy. The company primarily produces carbon steel and various steel products for the distribution, packaging, automotive, home appliance, and construction industries. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.