Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SID POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SID ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SID is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SID's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.24% of US stocks).
SID Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SID is currently 0.79, higher than only 3.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of National Steel Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SID, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Steel Co are FSP, TCI, DHC, CSX, and CEPU.
- Visit SID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csn.com.br.
SID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$9.59|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$3.25||Avg. volume||6,519,175|
|50-day MA||$3.98||Dividend yield||8.44%|
|200-day MA||$4.58||Market Cap||4.36B|
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID) Company Bio
Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional produces steel. The company operates through five segments including steel, mining, cement, logistics, and energy. The company primarily produces carbon steel and various steel products for the distribution, packaging, automotive, home appliance, and construction industries. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
SID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SID Latest Social Stream
View Full SID Social Stream
Latest SID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Steel Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SID as an investment opportunity.
National Steel (SID) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional ("CSN") (NYSE: SID) informs today the early results of the previously announced cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") by its Luxembourg finance subsidiary, CSN Resources S.A. ("CSN Resources"), for up to US$300.0 million in aggregate principal amount (the "Maximum Tender Amount") of its outstanding 7.625% Senior Unsecured Guaranteed Notes due 2026 (the "Notes"). The Notes are fully, unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by CSN. In addition, CSN Resources info
Rating Action: Moody's assigns Ba2 rating to CSN's proposed notes; stable outlookGlobal Credit Research - 03 Feb 2022New York, February 03, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today assigned a Ba2 rating to the proposed senior unsecured notes due in up to 10 years to be issued by CSN Resources S.A. and unconditionally guaranteed by Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSN) (Ba2 stable). CSN's existing ratings including its Ba2 corporate family rating (CFR) remain unchanged.
Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional ("CSN") (NYSE: SID) announced today that its Luxembourg finance subsidiary, CSN Resources S.A. ("CSN Resources"), has commenced a cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") for up to US$300.0 million in aggregate principal amount (subject to increase or decrease by CSN Resources, in its sole discretion, the "Maximum Tender Amount") of its outstanding 7.625% Senior Unsecured Guaranteed Notes due 2026 (the "Notes"). The Notes are fully, unconditionally and irrevocably gu
Heavy rainfall in southeastern Brazil has prompted miners including Vale SA to suspend some operations, they said on Monday, after downpours caused deadly floods in the northeast and threatened to delay harvests in the midwest. Rainfall is expected to remain heavy this week in most of top mining state Minas Gerais, after runoff closed roads and railways. Vale said on Monday it has partially suspended operations at its Southeastern and Southern iron ore systems due to the bad weather, but reaffirmed its 2022 production target as the Northern system was not affected.
SID Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|