Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SID POWR Grades
- SID scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- SID's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- SID ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
SID Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SID is currently 1.45, higher than just 5.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of National Steel Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SID, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.18% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBF, BDN, OBAS, CEPU, and NEP.
- SID's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Steel Co's official web site, go to www.csn.com.br.
SID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.32||52-week high||$10.33|
|Prev. close||$10.04||52-week low||$1.18|
|Day high||$9.94||Avg. volume||4,138,577|
|50-day MA||$7.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.15||Market Cap||12.93B|
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional S.A. (SID) Company Bio
Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional produces steel. The company operates through five segments including steel, mining, cement, logistics, and energy. The company primarily produces carbon steel and various steel products for the distribution, packaging, automotive, home appliance, and construction industries. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
SID Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for National Steel Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that National Steel Co ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1067.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of National Steel Co, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 68% of its capital from equity, and 32% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 23.75% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- National Steel Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SID Latest Social Stream
View Full SID Social Stream
Latest SID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Steel Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SID as an investment opportunity.
Companhia Siderurgica (SID) had declared $2.00/share annual dividend.Payable May 19; for shareholders of record May 13; ex-div May 12.See SID Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Brazil's Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSN) is open to acquisition opportunities in the cement business, two of its executives said on Thursday. CSN's cement director Edvaldo Rabelo said CSN is "attentive to opportunities" after mentioning LafargeHolcim's potential divestiture of its assets in the country during a call with analysts. Chief Executive Officer Benjamin Steinbruch said during the call the company is interested in "potential M&A in the cement business" and could also proceed with the initial public offering of its cements division.
Brazilian steelmaker CSN "attentive to M&A opportunities", says LafargeHolcim divestiture was expected
LafargeHolcim's intended divestiture from its activities in Brazil had been expected, a director for Brazil's Companhia Siderurgica Nacional said on Thursday. CSN's cement director Edvaldo Rabelo said CSN is "attentive to opportunities" after mentioning LafargeHolcim's potential deal during a call with analysts. CSN Chief Executive Officer Benjamin Steinbruch said the company is interested in "potential M&A in the cement business" and could also proceed with the initial public offering of its cements division.
Cheap stocks like UMC stock can be a great addition to your portfolio, with their affordability letting you diversify your holdings.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 817 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
SID Price Returns