Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIEB Stock Summary
- SIEB's went public 36.74 years ago, making it older than 93.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SIEB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SIEB's revenue has grown -14.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.29% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SIEBERT FINANCIAL CORP are THC, EQH, DAL, VEON, and CNK.
- Visit SIEB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siebertnet.com.
SIEB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SIEB's price/earnings ratio is 341.47% higher, now standing at 47.9.
- Over the past 243 months, SIEB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIEB.
SIEB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 239.24%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.13%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7494.29%.
The table below shows SIEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIEB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIEB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.31% of graded US stocks.
- SIEB's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 296th of 454 Trading stocks.
- EQC, MAA, and HNNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIEB.
The table below shows SIEB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$3.75|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.59||Avg. volume||28,037|
|50-day MA||$1.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||46.01M|
Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB) Company Bio
Siebert Financial Corp. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in New York City, New York. As of December 16, 2016, Siebert Financial Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Kennedy Cabot Acquisition, LLC.engages in the retail discount brokerage and investment advisory businesses.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIEB Latest Social Stream
View Full SIEB Social Stream
Latest SIEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIEBERT FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIEB as an investment opportunity.
Siebert Financial (NASDAQ:SIEB) shareholders have endured a 83% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
Every investor on earth makes bad calls sometimes. But really big losses can really drag down an overall portfolio. So...
NEW YORK, August 15, 2022--Siebert Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: SIEB) ("Siebert"), a mission-driven provider of financial services, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, May 23, 2022--Siebert Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: SIEB) ("Siebert"), a mission-driven provider of financial services, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022.
NEW YORK, March 30, 2022--Siebert Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: SIEB) ("Siebert"), a mission-driven provider of financial services, today reported financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2021.
It's not possible to invest over long periods without making some bad investments. But you have a problem if you face...
SIEB Price Returns
Continue Researching SIEBWant to do more research on Siebert Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch