Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIEB Stock Summary
- SIEB's went public 37.13 years ago, making it older than 93.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SIEB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.33% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SIEB's revenue has grown -24.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIEB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRBK, OVLY, AMAL, OBT, and GCBC.
- SIEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIEBERT FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.siebertnet.com.
SIEB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SIEB's EV/EBIT ratio is 1866.37% lower, now standing at -199.6.
- SIEB's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIEB.
SIEB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 87.78%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 281.36%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.12%.
The table below shows SIEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIEB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIEB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.31% of graded US stocks.
- SIEB's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 296th of 454 Trading stocks.
- EQC, MAA, and HNNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIEB.
The table below shows SIEB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.99||52-week high||$2.54|
|Prev. close||$1.96||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.99||Avg. volume||20,481|
|50-day MA||$1.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||64.37M|
Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB) Company Bio
Siebert Financial Corp. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in New York City, New York. As of December 16, 2016, Siebert Financial Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Kennedy Cabot Acquisition, LLC.engages in the retail discount brokerage and investment advisory businesses.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIEB Latest Social Stream
View Full SIEB Social Stream
Latest SIEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIEBERT FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIEB as an investment opportunity.
Siebert Financial ( NASDAQ:SIEB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$14.2m (down 16% from 3Q...
Siebert Financial press release (SIEB): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.03.Revenue of $14.3M (-16.4% Y/Y).
NEW YORK, November 14, 2022--Siebert Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: SIEB) ("Siebert"), a mission-driven provider of financial services, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
The HQ will create dozens of jobs that may average annual salaries of at least $98,059, documents show.
Siebert Financial (NASDAQ:SIEB) shareholders have endured a 83% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
Every investor on earth makes bad calls sometimes. But really big losses can really drag down an overall portfolio. So...
SIEB Price Returns
Continue Researching SIEBWant to do more research on Siebert Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch