Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIEB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SIEB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.21% of US stocks.
- SIEB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 49 weeks.
- SIEB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.47% of US stocks).
SIEB Stock Summary
- Siebert Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SIEB is currently 1.07, higher than just 3.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SIEB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIEB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FGBI, CARV, GCBC, FBC, and PLBC.
- Visit SIEB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siebertnet.com.
SIEB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SIEB's price/earnings ratio is 97.27% higher, now standing at 21.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SIEB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
- Over the past 243 months, SIEB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 44.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIEB.
SIEB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 113.5%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 266.14%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.79%.
The table below shows SIEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIEB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIEB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.31% of graded US stocks.
- SIEB's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 296th of 454 Trading stocks.
- EQC, MAA, and HNNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIEB.
The table below shows SIEB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.09||52-week high||$18.50|
|Prev. close||$3.08||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$3.12||Avg. volume||536,231|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.21||Market Cap||96.66M|
Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB) Company Bio
Siebert Financial Corp. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in New York City, New York. As of December 16, 2016, Siebert Financial Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Kennedy Cabot Acquisition, LLC.engages in the retail discount brokerage and investment advisory businesses.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIEB Latest Social Stream
View Full SIEB Social Stream
Latest SIEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Siebert Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIEB as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Siebert Financial (NASDAQ:SIEB) have made a solid return of 161% over the past five years
It hasn't been the best quarter for Siebert Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:SIEB ) shareholders, since the share price has...
NEW YORK, September 20, 2021--Siebert Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: SIEB) ("Siebert"), a provider of financial services, has appointed Gateway Group, Inc., a leading strategic financial communications and capital markets advisory firm, to manage its expanded investor relations program initiatives, including providing corporate messaging and other consulting services to the company.
Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB) provides a range of brokerage and financial services. In August, Siebert announced the acquisition of a 24% stake in Tigress Financial Partners. In consideration, Tigress Financial will receive 24% of WPS Prime Services, a subsidiary of Siebert, and common shares of Siebert. Let’s take a look at the company’s latest financials, along with what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should be aware of. In Q2, driven by its Securities Finance and Market Making divisions, Siebert’s revenue increased 33% year-over-year to $16.8 million. Retail customer net worth surged to $16 billion, from $14.6 billion at the end of 2020.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Siebert Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: SIEB) (Siebert), a provider of financial services, today announced that it has signed a non-binding letter of intent with Tigress Holdings, LLC whereby Siebert will purchase 24% of the outstanding membership interests in Tigress Financial Partners (Tigress). Tigress is the nation''s only disabled and woman-owned financial services firm providing institutional and high net worth investors with expertise in investment banking, capital
NEW YORK, August 16, 2021--Siebert Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: SIEB) ("Siebert"), a provider of financial services, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
SIEB Price Returns
Continue Researching SIEBWant to do more research on Siebert Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch