Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SIX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.01% of US stocks).
SIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIX is -0.27 -- better than only 5.92% of US stocks.
- SIX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.13% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Six Flags Entertainment Corp comes in at -77.01%, a number that bests just 2.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NCMI, FUN, EPR, GTY, and GOGO.
- Visit SIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sixflags.com.
SIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.67||52-week high||$51.75|
|Prev. close||$43.27||52-week low||$16.06|
|Day high||$44.27||Avg. volume||1,547,688|
|50-day MA||$45.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.76||Market Cap||3.73B|
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX) Company Bio
Six Flags Entertainment owns and operates regional theme and water parks. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.
SIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIX Latest Social Stream
View Full SIX Social Stream
Latest SIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Six Flags Entertainment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIX as an investment opportunity.
Six Flags Great Adventure Announces Opening of Triple World Record-Shattering ‘Jersey Devil Coaster’
Six Flags Great Adventure will debut Jersey Devil Coaster -- a triple record-breaking scream machine -- June 13, 2021.
Outdoor stocks that are positioned to trend higher with pent-up demand fueling a post-pandemic boom in consumer spending.
In this article we are going to list the 10 Bankrupt Companies That Came Back. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Bankrupt Companies That Came Back. Companies exist for mainly one purpose only; to earn money, increase profits and provide excellent returns to investors and shareholders. Sure, nowadays the definition of a […]
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company, today announced that it will participate in the following virtual investor conferences:
Jonathan Litt's Land & Buildings Investment Management adds stakes in Six Flags Entertainment (SIX), MGM Growth Properties (MGP), AvalonBay Communities (AVB), and Boyd Gaming (BYD), as of March 31, 2021, according to its latest 13F filing.Exits Apple Hospitality (APLE), Caesar's Entertainment (CZR), PotlatchDeltic (PCH), and Brookdale Senior Living (BKD).Reduces stakes...
SIX Price Returns
Continue Researching SIXWant to do more research on Six Flags Entertainment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch