Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIX POWR Grades
- SIX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.84% of US stocks.
- SIX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SIX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.55% of US stocks).
SIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIX is -1.44 -- better than merely 4.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.77 for SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 4.2% of US stocks.
- SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CCO, GEO, NCMI, TGI, and JACK.
- SIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.sixflags.com.
SIX Valuation Summary
- SIX's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.1; this is 19.26% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 154 months, SIX's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIX.
SIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -40.93%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.19%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -69.16%.
The table below shows SIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.81% of graded US stocks.
- SIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.451 -- ranking 18th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- FUN, CIDM, and GDEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIX.
The table below shows SIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.26||52-week high||$47.24|
|Prev. close||$27.15||52-week low||$16.83|
|Day high||$27.55||Avg. volume||1,607,411|
|50-day MA||$23.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.83||Market Cap||2.27B|
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX) Company Bio
Six Flags Entertainment owns and operates regional theme and water parks. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIX Latest Social Stream
View Full SIX Social Stream
Latest SIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIX as an investment opportunity.
The outlook for the world economy is getting gloomier.
Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE:SIX) investors are sitting on a loss of 56% if they invested five years ago
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Six Flags Entertainment Corporation ( NYSE:SIX ) share price...
ARLINGTON, Texas, January 19, 2023--Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX) today announced it will release fourth quarter and full year financial results before the market opens on Thursday, March 2, 2023. An investor conference call will follow beginning at 7:00 a.m. Central Time. The call can be accessed through the Six Flags Investor Relations website, investors.sixflags.com, or by dialing 1-833-629-0614 in the United States or +1-412-317-9257 outside the United States and requesting
Theme parks regularly shut down rides to conduct routine maintenance and refurbishments, but sometimes an unexpected malfunction will cause an attraction to be closed temporarily or permanently. Fans of Six Flags Entertainment Great Adventure's iconic El Toro roller coaster in Jackson, N.J., are were disappointed back on Aug. 25, 2022, as the attraction was forced to shut down by order of the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs after 14 people were injured on the ride with five being sent to a hospital. Witnesses said that the roller coaster felt like it hit a pothole as many people heard a loud bang and the ride jolted during operation.
The market downturn has been brutal, but the good news is that the sell-off is starting to turn up some interesting investment opportunities. Three Motley Fool contributors recently picked Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB), Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM), and Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) as three undervalued stocks that are due for a rebound. Jennifer Saibil (Airbnb): Airbnb has quickly transitioned from an unprofitable growth stock to a profitable powerhouse travel leader.
SIX Price Returns
Continue Researching SIXWant to do more research on Six Flags Entertainment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch