Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX): Price and Financial Metrics
SIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIX is -2.36 -- better than just 3.97% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Six Flags Entertainment Corp is higher than it is for about 91.86% of US stocks.
- SIX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Six Flags Entertainment Corp are FSM, ICON, QIWI, KFS, and MUSA.
- SIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Six Flags Entertainment Corp's official web site, go to www.sixflags.com.
SIX Daily Price Range
SIX 52-Week Price Range
SIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIX Price/Volume Stats
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX) Company Bio
Six Flags Entertainment owns and operates regional theme and water parks. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.