Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX): Price and Financial Metrics
SIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.03||52-week high||$31.29|
|Prev. close||$23.74||52-week low||$16.83|
|Day high||$24.29||Avg. volume||1,834,739|
|50-day MA||$23.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.14||Market Cap||2.01B|
SIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SIX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIX is -1.38 -- better than just 4.94% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP is higher than it is for about 87.86% of US stocks.
- SIX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BGS, TGI, IEP, PRTH, and SEAS.
- SIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.sixflags.com.
SIX Valuation Summary
- SIX's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 21.05% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 162 months, SIX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIX.
SIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 136.83%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 41.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1134.23%.
The table below shows SIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.81% of graded US stocks.
- SIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.451 -- ranking 18th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- FUN, CIDM, and GDEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIX.
The table below shows SIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX) Company Bio
Six Flags Entertainment owns and operates regional theme and water parks. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.
SIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIX Latest Social Stream
View Full SIX Social Stream
Latest SIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIX as an investment opportunity.
Six Flags Unleashes Horrifying New Haunted Houses Inspired by Two Truly Terrifying Movies - The Conjuring, and Saw X
ARLINGTON, Texas, September 21, 2023--Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of water parks in North America, launches the 30th season of Six Flags Fright Fest with all-new haunted houses inspired by iconic horror movies, The Conjuring, opening in New Jersey and California, and Saw X, opening in 4 parks across the U.S. In addition, fifteen Six Flags parks in the US, Canada and Mexico are scaring guests with dozens
These seven undervalued stocks will enable investors to effectively exploit significant technological changes and upbeat macro trends.
Investors need to pay close attention to Six Flags (SIX) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
On September 8, 2023, Aimee Williams-ramey, the former Chief Legal Officer of Six Flags Entertainment Corp (NYSE:SIX), sold 11,630 shares of the company.
Six Flags Entertainment Corp. is buckling up for one of its most significant park investments in over a decade by turning up its thrill-o-meter with new roller coasters, family rides, water attractions and even upscale glamping.
SIX Price Returns
Continue Researching SIXWant to do more research on Six Flags Entertainment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch