Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX): Price and Financial Metrics
SIX Stock Summary
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.48% of US listed stocks.
- For SIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.01 for Six Flags Entertainment Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 3.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSM, KFS, MUSA, SRLP, and AKS.
- SIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Six Flags Entertainment Corp's official web site, go to www.sixflags.com.
SIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.28||52-week high||$64.28|
|Prev. close||$37.22||52-week low||$35.06|
|Day high||$37.47||Avg. volume||2,948,100|
|50-day MA||$43.49||Dividend yield||8.92%|
|200-day MA||$49.84||Market Cap||3.15B|
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX) Company Bio
Six Flags Entertainment owns and operates regional theme and water parks. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.