Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.27% of US stocks.
- SIX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SIX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SIX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SIX is -1.41 -- better than only 4.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.84 for SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP; that's greater than it is for just 3.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP is reporting a growth rate of -345.39%; that's higher than just 4.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NCMI, FUN, CCO, GROM, and TGI.
- Visit SIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sixflags.com.
SIX Valuation Summary
- SIX's price/earnings ratio is 11.9; this is 11.21% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 151 months, SIX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIX.
SIX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.67%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.04%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -62.87%.
The table below shows SIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.81% of graded US stocks.
- SIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.451 -- ranking 18th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- FUN, CIDM, and GDEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SIX.
The table below shows SIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.05||52-week high||$47.24|
|Prev. close||$18.13||52-week low||$17.62|
|Day high||$18.49||Avg. volume||2,510,202|
|50-day MA||$22.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.66||Market Cap||1.50B|
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New (SIX) Company Bio
Six Flags Entertainment owns and operates regional theme and water parks. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIX Latest Social Stream
View Full SIX Social Stream
Latest SIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIX FLAGS ENTERTAINMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIX as an investment opportunity.
A Disney and Universal theme park rival is launching a new thrill ride to draw more visitors to its attractions.
Vail Resorts (MTN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.22% and 0.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARLINGTON, Texas, September 27, 2022--Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of waterparks in North America, today announced that Jason Freeman, Corporate Vice President of Operations, Public Safety, Engineering & Maintenance, has been elected to the International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA) Board of Directors.
ARLINGTON, Texas, September 15, 2022--Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of waterparks in North America, today announced it has earned three top honors in Amusement Today’s prestigious annual Golden Ticket Awards:
Fall and Halloween fill up with entertainment options as theme parks compete for attendance before the weather turns cool. Each theme park has its own unique take on how to bring in the customers during the fall season. There are 10 haunted houses, five scare zones, and two live shows.
SIX Price Returns
Continue Researching SIXWant to do more research on Six Flags Entertainment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch