U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA): Price and Financial Metrics
SLCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.36||52-week high||$14.64|
|Prev. close||$11.28||52-week low||$10.38|
|Day high||$11.61||Avg. volume||746,500|
|50-day MA||$12.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.45||Market Cap||876.47M|
SLCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SLCA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.49% of US stocks.
- SLCA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SLCA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.72% of US stocks).
SLCA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.61, US SILICA HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 8.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, US SILICA HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 169.43%; that's higher than 92.86% of US stocks.
- US SILICA HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUM, ESEA, RLJ, SJW, and CXW.
- Visit SLCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ussilica.com.
SLCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SLCA's price/sales ratio is 61.54% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- SLCA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 143 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLCA.
SLCA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 44.86%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 91.5%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 893.86%.
The table below shows SLCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.49% of graded US stocks.
- SLCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 13th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, CINR, and CMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLCA.
The table below shows SLCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) Company Bio
U.S. Silica Holdings is a producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Frederick, Maryland.
SLCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCA Social Stream
Latest SLCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US SILICA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCA as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
U.S. Silica (SLCA) beat Q3 earnings estimates on price increases and cost reductions.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SLCA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.3419 EPS, expectations were $0.36. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the U.S. Silica Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A […]
Q3 2023 US Silica Holdings Inc Earnings Call
The headline numbers for Silica Holdings (SLCA) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
SLCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SLCAWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Silica Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch