U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA): Price and Financial Metrics
SLCA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Us Silica Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 16.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SLCA's revenue has grown -42.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 8.36% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SLCA is more volatile than 94.39% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Us Silica Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMHI, CEIX, PQG, GPRE, and CLDT.
- SLCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Silica Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ussilica.com.
SLCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.89||52-week high||$15.38|
|Prev. close||$11.88||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$11.80||Avg. volume||1,160,896|
|50-day MA||$12.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||809.19M|
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) Company Bio
U.S. Silica Holdings is a producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Frederick, Maryland.
SLCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCA Social Stream
Latest SLCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Silica Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCA as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2021 financial results before the New York Stock Exchange opens on Friday, April 30, 2021.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA).
U.S. Silica's (SLCA) plan to hike prices is driven by the current inflationary pressures from raw materials, packaging, logistics and maintenance expenses.
How far off is U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SLCA ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
SLCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SLCAWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Silica Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!