U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA): Price and Financial Metrics
SLCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.71||52-week high||$14.90|
|Prev. close||$13.72||52-week low||$10.36|
|Day high||$13.88||Avg. volume||759,578|
|50-day MA||$13.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.37||Market Cap||1.06B|
SLCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCA POWR Grades
- SLCA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.07% of US stocks.
- SLCA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SLCA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.53% of US stocks).
SLCA Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SLCA has reported earnings growth of 634.32%, putting it ahead of 97.4% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of US SILICA HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of only 8.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- US SILICA HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to US SILICA HOLDINGS INC are CXW, AGIL, SUM, WLFC, and AROC.
- SLCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit US SILICA HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.ussilica.com.
SLCA Valuation Summary
- SLCA's price/earnings ratio is 7.2; this is 13.25% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 141 months, SLCA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLCA.
SLCA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 44.86%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 91.5%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 893.86%.
The table below shows SLCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.49% of graded US stocks.
- SLCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 13th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, CINR, and CMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLCA.
The table below shows SLCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) Company Bio
U.S. Silica Holdings is a producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Frederick, Maryland.
SLCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCA Social Stream
Latest SLCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US SILICA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCA as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Bryan Shinn, CEO of US Silica Holdings Inc (NYSE:SLCA), sold 41,501 shares of the company.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, U.S. Silica Holdings fair value estimate is US$27.66 U.S...
In this article, we will discuss the 12 largest magnesium-producing companies and the best magnesium stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our discussion on the growth prospects of the industry, go to the 5 Largest Magnesium Producing Companies and Best Magnesium Stocks To Buy. According to a report issued by market intelligence […]
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA), announced today that Bryan Shinn, U.S. Silica's Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences during September, which can be heard via a live webcast.
U.S. Silica Holdings hired a new leader to replace its former COO, who told the company earlier this year that he would retire and transition into a consulting role with the company.
SLCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SLCAWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Silica Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch