U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLCA POWR Grades
- SLCA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLCA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SLCA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SLCA Stock Summary
- SLCA's price/sales ratio is 0.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SLCA has reported earnings growth of -115.15%, putting it ahead of merely 17.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Us Silica Holdings Inc comes in at -16.41%, a number that bests merely 14.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Us Silica Holdings Inc are MLCO, CXW, PLYA, SPH, and CLDT.
- SLCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Us Silica Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ussilica.com.
SLCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SLCA's price/sales ratio is 53.33% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 117 months, SLCA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
- SLCA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLCA.
SLCA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.77%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.12%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 182.57%.
The table below shows SLCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.63% of graded US stocks.
- SLCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.425 -- ranking 17th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, SND, and CINR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLCA.
The table below shows SLCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.55||52-week high||$15.38|
|Prev. close||$7.66||52-week low||$2.42|
|Day high||$7.92||Avg. volume||1,101,180|
|50-day MA||$9.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.39||Market Cap||564.39M|
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) Company Bio
U.S. Silica Holdings is a producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Frederick, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCA Social Stream
Latest SLCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Silica Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCA as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SLCA ) have power over the company. Insiders often own...
U.S. Silica (SLCA) swung to a profit in the second quarter and recorded revenue increases backed by strong performance in its Industrial & Specialty Products segment.
SLCA earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
KATY, Texas, July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA), a diversified industrial minerals company and the leading last-mile logistics provider to the oil and gas industry (the "Company"), today announced net income of $26.0 million, or $0.34 per diluted share,
Silica Holdings (SLCA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.41% and 19.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SLCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SLCAWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Silica Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch