U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLCA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SLCA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLCA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SLCA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SLCA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Us Silica Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 20.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SLCA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.34% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Us Silica Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -136.76%; that's higher than merely 13.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Us Silica Holdings Inc are SMHI, CXW, BRY, ADV, and PLYA.
- Visit SLCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ussilica.com.
SLCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SLCA's price/sales ratio is 53.33% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 117 months, SLCA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
- SLCA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLCA.
SLCA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -40.62%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -44.72%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 182.57%.
The table below shows SLCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.49% of graded US stocks.
- SLCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 13th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, CINR, and CMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLCA.
The table below shows SLCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.91||52-week high||$21.54|
|Prev. close||$16.53||52-week low||$7.22|
|Day high||$16.96||Avg. volume||1,409,886|
|50-day MA||$18.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.11||Market Cap||1.28B|
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) Company Bio
U.S. Silica Holdings is a producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Frederick, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCA Social Stream
Latest SLCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Us Silica Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCA as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Silica Holdings press release (NYSE:SLCA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.22 beats by $0.08. Revenue of $284.86M (+25.3% Y/Y) beats by $29.31M. The company is focused on free cash flow and de-levering the balance sheet and intends on being cash flow positive in 2022, keeping an estimated $40-60 million of...
U.S. Silica (NYSE:SLCA) +4.1% pre-market after reporting a smaller than expected Q4 loss and a 25% Y/Y rise in revenues, saying its "numerous" price increases and surcharges in 2021 are helping to offset inflation and maintain margins. Q4 net loss totaled $19M, compared with net income of $4.6M in the year-earlier...
Silica Holdings (SLCA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.67% and 10.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) today announced a net loss of $19.0 million, or $0.25 per basic and diluted share, for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. The fourth quarter results were negatively impacted by $3.5 million pre-tax, or $0.03 per diluted share after-tax, of charges primarily related to merger and acquisition related expense and other adjustments, resulting in an adjusted loss of $0.22 per basic and diluted share.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) said today that a portion of its Industrial and Specialty Products business will increase prices for most of its non-contracted whole grain and ground cristobalite products. These products are produced in its Millen, GA, Berkeley Springs, WV and Columbia, SC facilities and used primarily in building products, foundry, plastics, and paints and coatings.
SLCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SLCAWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Silica Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch