U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLCA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SLCA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.16% of US stocks.
- SLCA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SLCA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SLCA Stock Summary
- SLCA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 87.82 -- higher than 76.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SLCA is currently 5.1, higher than just 22.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for US SILICA HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 80.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WOW, ARIS, CXW, ADV, and NNBR.
- Visit SLCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ussilica.com.
SLCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SLCA's price/sales ratio is 45.45% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 130 months, SLCA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLCA.
SLCA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -94.65%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.81%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.7%.
The table below shows SLCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.49% of graded US stocks.
- SLCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 13th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, CINR, and CMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLCA.
The table below shows SLCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.71||52-week high||$21.54|
|Prev. close||$10.57||52-week low||$7.74|
|Day high||$11.09||Avg. volume||1,265,395|
|50-day MA||$13.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.74||Market Cap||809.20M|
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) Company Bio
U.S. Silica Holdings is a producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Frederick, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCA Social Stream
Latest SLCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US SILICA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCA as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Here is how Ryerson Holding (RYI) and Silica Holdings (SLCA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Wall Street Analysts See a 37% Upside in Silica Holdings (SLCA): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Silica Holdings (SLCA) points to a 36.7% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Silica Holdings (SLCA) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) announced today that Bryan Shinn, U.S. Silica's Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Investor Conference on Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 12:40 p.m. Eastern Time. U.S. Silica's presentation can be heard via a live webcast.
SLCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SLCAWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Silica Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch