U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLCA POWR Grades
- SLCA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLCA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SLCA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SLCA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.65, US SILICA HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 19.52% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, US SILICA HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 73.1%; that's higher than 81.89% of US stocks.
- US SILICA HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXW, ADV, VAL, CACC, and RSVR.
- Visit SLCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ussilica.com.
SLCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SLCA's price/earnings ratio is 264.89% higher, now standing at 34.3.
- Over the past 133 months, SLCA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLCA.
SLCA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -94.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 100.22%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 893.86%.
The table below shows SLCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.49% of graded US stocks.
- SLCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 13th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- USAS, CINR, and CMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLCA.
The table below shows SLCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.77||52-week high||$21.54|
|Prev. close||$11.91||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$11.90||Avg. volume||487,811|
|50-day MA||$12.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.67||Market Cap||891.09M|
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) Company Bio
U.S. Silica Holdings is a producer of commercial silica used in the oil and gas industry, and in a wide range of industrial applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Frederick, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SLCA Social Stream
Latest SLCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US SILICA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLCA as an investment opportunity.
A share of U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SLCA) closed at $12.00 per share on Wednesday, up from $11.60 day before. While U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. has overperformed by 3.45%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SLCA rose by 23.71%, with highs and lows ranging […]
Silica Holdings (SLCA) closed the most recent trading day at $11.88, moving -0.92% from the previous trading session.
Silica Holdings (SLCA) closed at $12.52 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.32% move from the prior day.
Silica Holdings (SLCA) closed at $11.87 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.8% move from the prior day.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SLCA) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 78% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SLCA ), it is important to understand...
SLCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SLCAWant to see what other sources are saying about Us Silica Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch