SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLQT POWR Grades
- SLQT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLQT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SLQT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.39% of US stocks).
SLQT Stock Summary
- SLQT's went public 1.86 years ago, making it older than merely 4.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SelectQuote Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLQT comes in at -74.95% -- higher than that of only 5.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SelectQuote Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSTE, TATT, NTWK, TGEN, and UTMD.
- SLQT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SelectQuote Inc's official web site, go to www.selectquote.com.
SLQT Valuation Summary
- SLQT's price/earnings ratio is 14.8; this is 34.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 15 months, SLQT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 45.7.
- Over the past 15 months, SLQT's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLQT.
SLQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLQT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.82% of graded US stocks.
- SLQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.715 -- ranking 17th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SLQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.48||52-week high||$22.19|
|Prev. close||$2.77||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.80||Avg. volume||2,591,044|
|50-day MA||$2.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||407.72M|
SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT) Company Bio
SelectQuote, Inc. is a technology-enabled, direct-to-consumer distribution platform that provides consumers with a transparent and convenient venue to shop for complex senior health, life and auto & home insurance policies from a curated panel of insurance carriers. The company operates through three business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto & Home. The SelectQuote Senior provides unbiased comparison shopping for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance plans as well as prescription drug plan, dental, vision and hearing and critical illness products. The SelectQuote Life provides unbiased comparison shopping for life insurance and ancillary products including term life, guaranteed issue, final expense, accidental death and juvenile insurance. The SelectQuote Auto & Home provides unbiased comparison shopping platform for auto, home and specialty insurance lines. The company was founded on August 18, 1999 and is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLQT Latest Social Stream
View Full SLQT Social Stream
Latest SLQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SelectQuote Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLQT as an investment opportunity.
Investing in small-cap growth stocks, at its heart, is not too different from being a venture capitalist. One must make bold moves, hoping that a select few big winners can make up for a slew of small losers and potentially some big losers as well. It's never fun to stomach...
CF is the SPAC that will be taking YouTube competitor Rumble public, and it has been drawing plenty of interest lately.
The following slide deck was published by SelectQuote, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q2 earnings call....
SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE: SLQT) reported worse-than-expected fiscal Q2 results, significantly lagging both earnings and revenue estimates due to various unforeseen challenges including issues in its core Senior segment, hiring and onboarding delays related to the labor market constraints, among others. Further, the company also reduced its fiscal 2022 guidance significantly lower than analysts' expectations. Following the weak results and dimmed outlook, half of the company’s market capitalization got wiped out during the extended trading session on February 7. SelectQuote Inc is a direct-to-consumer (DTC) distribution platform that helps consumers shop online for health, life, and auto & home insurance policies.
SLQT Price Returns