SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT): Price and Financial Metrics
SLQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$2.94|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||1,473,424|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||224.76M|
SLQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLQT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SLQT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLQT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SLQT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
SLQT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SLQT is currently 54.12, higher than 93.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SLQT's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.52% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SLQT's revenue has grown 39.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.25% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLQT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALPP, RMTI, CPHI, PRPL, and ARTW.
- Visit SLQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.selectquote.com.
SLQT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SLQT's EV/EBIT ratio is 179.46% higher, now standing at 31.3.
- Over the past 43 months, SLQT's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLQT.
SLQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLQT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.82% of graded US stocks.
- SLQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.715 -- ranking 17th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SLQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT) Company Bio
SelectQuote, Inc. is a technology-enabled, direct-to-consumer distribution platform that provides consumers with a transparent and convenient venue to shop for complex senior health, life and auto & home insurance policies from a curated panel of insurance carriers. The company operates through three business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto & Home. The SelectQuote Senior provides unbiased comparison shopping for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance plans as well as prescription drug plan, dental, vision and hearing and critical illness products. The SelectQuote Life provides unbiased comparison shopping for life insurance and ancillary products including term life, guaranteed issue, final expense, accidental death and juvenile insurance. The SelectQuote Auto & Home provides unbiased comparison shopping platform for auto, home and specialty insurance lines. The company was founded on August 18, 1999 and is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
SLQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLQT Latest Social Stream
View Full SLQT Social Stream
Latest SLQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELECTQUOTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLQT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 14, 2023 / Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day November Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, November ...
It's Probably Less Likely That SelectQuote, Inc.'s (NYSE:SLQT) CEO Will See A Huge Pay Rise This Year
Key Insights SelectQuote's Annual General Meeting to take place on 14th of November Total pay for CEO Tim Danker...
SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE:SLQT) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 SelectQuote, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.19, expectations were $-0.27. Operator: Hello, and welcome to SelectQuote’s Fiscal First Quarter 2024 Earnings Call. My name is Terry, and I’ll be coordinating your call today. [Operator Instructions] It is now my pleasure to introduce […]
Thank you, and good morning, everyone, and welcome to SelectQuote's fiscal first-quarter earnings call. Joining me from the company, I have our chief executive officer, Tim Danker; and chief financial officer, Ryan Clement.
Company's revenue reaches $232.7 million, net loss stands at $31.1 million
SLQT Price Returns