SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT): Price and Financial Metrics
SLQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$2.94|
|Prev. close||$1.18||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$1.21||Avg. volume||1,713,533|
|50-day MA||$1.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.54||Market Cap||196.20M|
SLQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLQT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SLQT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- SLQT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SLQT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SLQT Stock Summary
- SLQT's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SELECTQUOTE INC's share price is greater than that of 86.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLQT comes in at 14.57% -- higher than that of 87.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SELECTQUOTE INC are CPHI, ALPP, NAOV, BOXL, and OPAD.
- Visit SLQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.selectquote.com.
SLQT Valuation Summary
- SLQT's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 91.3% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SLQT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 64.1 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLQT.
SLQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLQT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.82% of graded US stocks.
- SLQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.715 -- ranking 17th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SLQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT) Company Bio
SelectQuote, Inc. is a technology-enabled, direct-to-consumer distribution platform that provides consumers with a transparent and convenient venue to shop for complex senior health, life and auto & home insurance policies from a curated panel of insurance carriers. The company operates through three business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto & Home. The SelectQuote Senior provides unbiased comparison shopping for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance plans as well as prescription drug plan, dental, vision and hearing and critical illness products. The SelectQuote Life provides unbiased comparison shopping for life insurance and ancillary products including term life, guaranteed issue, final expense, accidental death and juvenile insurance. The SelectQuote Auto & Home provides unbiased comparison shopping platform for auto, home and specialty insurance lines. The company was founded on August 18, 1999 and is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
SLQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLQT Latest Social Stream
View Full SLQT Social Stream
Latest SLQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELECTQUOTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLQT as an investment opportunity.
Potential SelectQuote, Inc. ( NYSE:SLQT ) shareholders may wish to note that the Vice Chairman, William Grant, recently...
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic on Tuesday as investors seek out the latest news on the biggest gainers and losers this morning!
On September 18, 2023, Joshua Matthews, President of SelectQuote Senior, made a significant purchase of 97,500 shares of SelectQuote Inc (NYSE:SLQT).
SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE:SLQT) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 13, 2023 SelectQuote, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.23 EPS, expectations were $0.29. Operator: Hello, and welcome to SelectQuote’s Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Elliot and I’ll be coordinating your call today. [Operator Instructions] It is […]
SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE:SLQT) has caught the attention of institutional investors who hold a sizeable 40% stake
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies SelectQuote's stock price is sensitive to their trading...
SLQT Price Returns