SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLQT POWR Grades
- SLQT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 46.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLQT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SLQT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.75% of US stocks).
SLQT Stock Summary
- SelectQuote Inc's stock had its IPO on May 21, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.7% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SLQT's revenue has grown 76.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.73% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SLQT is more volatile than 88.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLQT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANTE, UTMD, CYAN, CSTE, and TRT.
- Visit SLQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.selectquote.com.
SLQT Valuation Summary
- SLQT's price/earnings ratio is 14.8; this is 34.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 15 months, SLQT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 45.7.
- Over the past 15 months, SLQT's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLQT.
SLQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLQT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.54% of graded US stocks.
- SLQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.715 -- ranking 18th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SLQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.85||52-week high||$33.00|
|Prev. close||$13.23||52-week low||$7.72|
|Day high||$13.88||Avg. volume||2,311,615|
|50-day MA||$14.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.15||Market Cap||2.27B|
SelectQuote Inc. (SLQT) Company Bio
SelectQuote, Inc. is a technology-enabled, direct-to-consumer distribution platform that provides consumers with a transparent and convenient venue to shop for complex senior health, life and auto & home insurance policies from a curated panel of insurance carriers. The company operates through three business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto & Home. The SelectQuote Senior provides unbiased comparison shopping for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement insurance plans as well as prescription drug plan, dental, vision and hearing and critical illness products. The SelectQuote Life provides unbiased comparison shopping for life insurance and ancillary products including term life, guaranteed issue, final expense, accidental death and juvenile insurance. The SelectQuote Auto & Home provides unbiased comparison shopping platform for auto, home and specialty insurance lines. The company was founded on August 18, 1999 and is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLQT Latest Social Stream
View Full SLQT Social Stream
Latest SLQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SelectQuote Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLQT as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: PHG SLQT SPPI: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of Important Class Action Deadlines
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2021 /The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that class actions have commenced on behalf of certain shareholders in the following companies. If you suffered a loss you have until the lead plaintiff deadline to request that the court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages SelectQuote, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - SLQT
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 26, 2021) - WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE: SLQT) between February 8, 2021 and May 11, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important October 15, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline.SO WHAT: If you purchased SelectQuote securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 24, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
SLQT ALERT - Nationally Ranked Shareholder Rights Firm Labaton Sucharow is Investigating SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE:SLQT) for Potential Securities Violations and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 24, 2021 / Labaton Sucharow, a nationally ranked and award-winning shareholder rights firm, is investigating potential securities violations and breach of fiduciary duty claims against SelectQuote, Inc.On May 11, 2021, SelectQuote held a conference call in connection with its third quarter 2021 financial results during which it disclosed that its fourth quarter results would be impacted by a "negative cohort and tail adjustment" due to "lower second-term per
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of Selectquote, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of October 15, 2021 - (SLQT)
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 24, 2021) - The securities litigation law firm of The Gross Law Firm issues the following notice on behalf of shareholders of Selectquote, Inc. (NYSE: SLQT).Shareholders who purchased shares of SLQT during the class period listed are encouraged to contact the firm regarding possible Lead Plaintiff appointment. Appointment as Lead Plaintiff is not required to partake in any recovery.CONTACT US HERE:https://securitiesclasslaw.com/securities/selectquo
SLQT Price Returns