Sylvamo Corp. (SLVM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLVM POWR Grades
- SLVM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- SLVM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SLVM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.97% of US stocks).
SLVM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SLVM is 5.35 -- better than 91.51% of US stocks.
- SLVM's went public 1.49 years ago, making it older than only 2.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLVM comes in at 23.84% -- higher than that of 92.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLVM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTEC, ACEL, DY, IHRT, and PRG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SLVM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856485.
SLVM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SLVM's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.45% lower, now standing at 8.2.
- SLVM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.9 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLVM.
SLVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.26||52-week high||$57.38|
|Prev. close||$45.59||52-week low||$28.37|
|Day high||$46.33||Avg. volume||435,952|
|50-day MA||$47.25||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$43.93||Market Cap||1.96B|
Sylvamo Corp. (SLVM) Company Bio
Sylvamo Corp. operates as a papers company. It produces uncoated freesheet for paper products such as cut size and offset paper. The company markets pulp, aseptic & liquid packaging board and coated unbleached kraft papers. Sylvamo was founded in 1898 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLVM Latest Social Stream
View Full SLVM Social Stream
Latest SLVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SYLVAMO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLVM as an investment opportunity.
Sylvamo Announces Cash Tender Offer Early Results
MEMPHIS, Tenn., March 08, 2023--Sylvamo (NYSE: SLVM), the world’s paper company, is releasing early results of its Feb. 22 cash tender offer.
Jean-Michel Ribiéras Appointed to U.S.-Brazil CEO Forum
MEMPHIS, Tenn., March 02, 2023--Sylvamo (NYSE: SLVM), the world’s paper company, is proud to announce Jean-Michel Ribiéras, chairman and chief executive officer, has been appointed to the U.S.-Brazil CEO Forum by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo for the 2023-2026 term.
Sylvamo Chief Executive Officer to Participate in Panel, Host Meetings During BofA’s 2023 Global Agriculture and Materials Conference
MEMPHIS, Tenn., February 28, 2023--Senior leaders from Sylvamo (NYSE: SLVM), the world’s paper company, will participate in a panel discussion and host individual meetings Thursday, March 2, during the BofA Securities 2023 Global Agriculture and Materials Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Sylvamo Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation for Any and All of Its Outstanding 7.000% Senior Notes Due 2029
MEMPHIS, Tenn., February 22, 2023--Sylvamo Corporation (NYSE: SLVM) ("we," "us," "our" or the "Company") today announced that it has commenced a tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase for cash any and all of the Company’s outstanding 7.000% Senior Notes due 2029 (the "Notes").
Sylvamo Announces Dividend
MEMPHIS, Tenn., February 21, 2023--Sylvamo's (NYSE: SLVM) board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share for the period of April 1, 2023, to June 30, 2023. The dividend is payable April 27, 2023, to holders of record at the close of business April 6, 2023.
SLVM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...