Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMAR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SMAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMAR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- SMAR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16% of US stocks).
SMAR Stock Summary
- Smartsheet Inc's stock had its IPO on April 27, 2018, making it an older stock than only 12.47% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Smartsheet Inc is higher than 99.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.4, Smartsheet Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Smartsheet Inc are ZEN, PD, PSTG, SUMO, and EVBG.
- Visit SMAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smartsheet.com.
SMAR Valuation Summary
- SMAR's price/sales ratio is 24.4; this is 347.71% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 41 months, SMAR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 46.1.
- SMAR's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMAR.
SMAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.29% of graded US stocks.
- SMAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 317th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SMAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.70||52-week high||$85.65|
|Prev. close||$61.39||52-week low||$51.11|
|Day high||$63.02||Avg. volume||2,276,030|
|50-day MA||$69.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.53||Market Cap||7.95B|
Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) Company Bio
Smartsheet Inc. provides cloud-based platform for execution of work. It enables teams and organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. The company offers Smartdashboards that provides the status of work to align individuals, managers, and executives; Smartportals to easily locate and access from any device the resources available for a project without IT assistance; Smartcards to organize, share, and act on workflows; and Smartgrids to keep teams on task by easily tracking multiple moving parts. It also provides Smartprojects; Smartcalendars, which align teams and organizations by connecting deadlines to workflows; Smartforms enables business users to collect information in a structured and consistent format; Smartautomation that automates repetitive processes; and Smartintegrations enable organizations and teams to connect, sync, and extend enterprise applications. In addition, it offers Connectors; and Control Center that enables organizations to achieve consistent work execution. As of January 31, 2018, it served approximately 92,000 customers. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMAR Latest Social Stream
View Full SMAR Social Stream
Latest SMAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smartsheet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMAR as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Junson Asset Management (Hong Kong) Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Smartsheet Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, Microsoft Corp, Netflix Inc, Snowflake Inc, sells Airbnb Inc, Coupa Software Inc, RingCentral Inc, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc, Adobe Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Junson Asset Management (Hong Kong) Ltd.
In a report released today, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Smartsheet (SMAR – Research Report), with a price target of $95.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $62.96. According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.8% and a 54.3% success rate. Thill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Palantir Technologies, and CrowdStrike Holdings. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Smartsheet with a $91.45 average price target, a 45.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 4, D.A.
(Bloomberg) -- Box Inc. Chief Executive Officer Aaron Levie won his struggle late last year with an activist investor to retain control of the company. Now, he’s fighting to fend off software rivals seeking to undermine his plan to turn Box’s technology into the central platform for corporate document management.Most Read from BloombergEU Warns Repeat Boosters Could Weaken Immune SystemEurope Slowly Starts to Consider Treating Covid Like the FluDjokovic Admits Doing Photo Shoot With Covid, Paper
Smartsheet Platform Delivers 680% Return on Investment and Net Present Value of $16.3M in 2022 Total Economic Impact Study
BELLEVUE, Wash., January 07, 2022--Smartsheet, the enterprise platform for dynamic work, today announced the findings of a new commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Smartsheet that reveals a global enterprise composite customer using its platform receives a return on investment (ROI) of 680% over three years, seeing payback in less than six months.
DA Davidson analyst Robert Simmons initiated coverage of Smartsheet Inc (NYSE: SMAR) with a Buy and price target of $100, suggesting an upside of 36.4%. Simmons sees Smartsheet as the leading work management provider, as the company has established "beachheads" in a wide range of customers. Simmons notes, with what he believes will be long-term solid margins and a significant market opportunity ahead, he views the stock as undervalued at current levels. Smartsheet provides a cloud-based platform
SMAR Price Returns