Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR): Price and Financial Metrics
SMAR Stock Summary
- SMAR's went public 1.61 years ago, making it older than only 2.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SMAR's price/sales ratio is 20.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 663.93%, Smartsheet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPD, FMC, VRNS, YEXT, and TENB.
- SMAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Smartsheet Inc's official web site, go to www.smartsheet.com.
SMAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMAR Price/Volume Stats
Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) Company Bio
Smartsheet Inc. provides cloud-based platform for execution of work. It enables teams and organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. The company offers Smartdashboards that provides the status of work to align individuals, managers, and executives; Smartportals to easily locate and access from any device the resources available for a project without IT assistance; Smartcards to organize, share, and act on workflows; and Smartgrids to keep teams on task by easily tracking multiple moving parts. It also provides Smartprojects; Smartcalendars, which align teams and organizations by connecting deadlines to workflows; Smartforms enables business users to collect information in a structured and consistent format; Smartautomation that automates repetitive processes; and Smartintegrations enable organizations and teams to connect, sync, and extend enterprise applications. In addition, it offers Connectors; and Control Center that enables organizations to achieve consistent work execution. As of January 31, 2018, it served approximately 92,000 customers. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.