Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR): Price and Financial Metrics
SMAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.48||52-week high||$52.81|
|Prev. close||$42.38||52-week low||$34.78|
|Day high||$44.50||Avg. volume||1,390,894|
|50-day MA||$40.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.28||Market Cap||6.01B|
SMAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMAR POWR Grades
- SMAR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.81% of US stocks.
- SMAR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SMAR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.76% of US stocks).
SMAR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SMARTSHEET INC is higher than 94.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SMARTSHEET INC is higher than it is for about merely 12.14% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.28, SMARTSHEET INC has a higher such ratio than 85.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SMARTSHEET INC are JAMF, BILL, PATH, TENB, and MGNI.
- SMAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SMARTSHEET INC's official web site, go to www.smartsheet.com.
SMAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SMAR's EV/EBIT ratio is 298.41% lower, now standing at -37.5.
- SMAR's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMAR.
SMAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.29% of graded US stocks.
- SMAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 317th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SMAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) Company Bio
Smartsheet Inc. provides cloud-based platform for execution of work. It enables teams and organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. The company offers Smartdashboards that provides the status of work to align individuals, managers, and executives; Smartportals to easily locate and access from any device the resources available for a project without IT assistance; Smartcards to organize, share, and act on workflows; and Smartgrids to keep teams on task by easily tracking multiple moving parts. It also provides Smartprojects; Smartcalendars, which align teams and organizations by connecting deadlines to workflows; Smartforms enables business users to collect information in a structured and consistent format; Smartautomation that automates repetitive processes; and Smartintegrations enable organizations and teams to connect, sync, and extend enterprise applications. In addition, it offers Connectors; and Control Center that enables organizations to achieve consistent work execution. As of January 31, 2018, it served approximately 92,000 customers. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
SMAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMAR Latest Social Stream
View Full SMAR Social Stream
Latest SMAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMARTSHEET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMAR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 stocks with consistent growth. To skip our analysis of recent market trends, you can go directly to 5 Stocks with Consistent Growth. Growth companies and companies working on disruptive technologies were hit hardest by the market conditions as the cost of capital rose significantly […]
BELLEVUE, Wash., November 09, 2023--Smartsheet Inc. (NYSE: SMAR), the enterprise work management platform, today announced that it will release its financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2024, which ended October 31, 2023, after the close of U.S. financial markets on December 7, 2023. Smartsheet executives will host a conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the results. The dial-in number to access the call will be (888) 440-6385 or (646) 96
HashiCorp, Inc. (HCP) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Profit growth, though still small in dollar terms, ranged 150% to 260% over the past four quarters. On Monday the Relative Strength (RS) Rating for Smartsheet stock topped a technical benchmark. Additionally, like other software makers, Bellevue, Wash.-based Smartsheet is rapidly deploying artificial intelligence products, helping to boost Smartsheet stock.
On November 3, 2023, Michael Arntz, Chief Revenue Officer of Smartsheet Inc (NYSE:SMAR), sold 12,585 shares of the company.
SMAR Price Returns