Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMRT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Stein Mart Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, Stein Mart Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.56% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SMRT has reported earnings growth of -5,371.16%, putting it ahead of only 0.27% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stein Mart Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HZN, KODK, JAKK, JILL, and CIDM.
- SMRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stein Mart Inc's official web site, go to www.steinmart.com.
SMRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.07||52-week high||$0.93|
|Prev. close||$0.11||52-week low||$0.07|
|Day high||$0.11||Avg. volume||3,506,910|
|50-day MA||$0.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.53||Market Cap||3.59M|
Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT) Company Bio
Stein Mart is a retailer which offers fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes, and home fashions. It primarily focuses on 35-65 year old woman customers. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
SMRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SMRT Social Stream
Latest SMRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stein Mart Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMRT as an investment opportunity.
Stein Mart announces it will close all 279 of its stores just one day after the off-price retailer filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
All of Stein Mart's 279 stores are closing for good, a group of liquidators announced on Thursday. The off-price retailer filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Wednesday. "We are encouraging shoppers to take advantage of Stein Mart's abundant assortment of merchandise at substantial price reductions before it's too late," the liquidators said in a joint statement. Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories . One day after Stein Mart filed for bankruptcy, a group of liquidators announced that all 279 of the off-price retailer's stores would close for good. Going-out-of-business sales have already begun. "New merchandise arriving in stores, as well as customers' favorite familiar brands, are deeply discounted and will sell out quickly at these low prices," a spokesperson for the liqu...
Stein Mart, Inc. has joined the ever growing list of U.S. retailers who filed for bankruptcy protection amid the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The beleaguered off-price retailer filed voluntary petitions for relief under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in the U.
Stein Mart has filed for bankruptcy and now the retailer is kicking off going-out-of-business sales at all of its stores. Deals are for up to 30% off merchandise.
Foley & Lardner is representing discount department store Stein Mart while Proskauer Rose is advising oilfield services company Hermitage Offshore Services as the two companies become the latest to seek bankruptcy protection amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stein Mart Files For Bankruptcy, May Close All… - Tampa, FL - Stein Mart CEO Hunt Hawkins said the company expects to close "a significant portion, if not all, of its brick-and-mortar stores."
SMRT Price Returns