Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMRT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Stein Mart Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, Stein Mart Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.56% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SMRT has reported earnings growth of -5,371.16%, putting it ahead of only 0.27% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stein Mart Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HZN, KODK, JAKK, JILL, and CIDM.
- SMRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stein Mart Inc's official web site, go to www.steinmart.com.
SMRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.79||52-week high||$15.14|
|Prev. close||$7.11||52-week low||$6.60|
|Day high||$6.95||Avg. volume||1,085,911|
|50-day MA||$9.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.30||Market Cap||1.32B|
Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT) Company Bio
Stein Mart is a retailer which offers fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes, and home fashions. It primarily focuses on 35-65 year old woman customers. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SMRT Social Stream
Latest SMRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SmartRent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMRT as an investment opportunity.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., January 11, 2022--SmartRent, Inc. (NYSE: SMRT) (the "Company" or "SmartRent"), a leading provider of smart home and smart building automation for property owners, managers, developers, homebuilders, and residents, today provided an operational update and preliminary, unaudited revenue for the year-ended December 31, 2021, in advance of scheduled investor meetings.
Deutsche Bank analyst Sidney Ho maintained a Buy rating on SmartRent (SMRT – Research Report) on January 6 and set a price target of $16.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $7.66. According to TipRanks.com, Ho is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 30.7% and a 71.6% success rate. Ho covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Smart Global Holdings, Universal Display, and Western Digital. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for SmartRent with a $17.00 average price target.
SmartRent, the Scottsdale-based home technology company, has acquired a Florida company called iQuue. Additionally, SmartRent named a new chief legal officer who recently left GCU.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., January 05, 2022--Smart Rent Appoints Brian Roberts as Chief Legal Officer
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., January 04, 2022--SmartRent announces acquisition of iQuue, a regional smart home technology provider
SMRT Price Returns