Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS): Price and Financial Metrics
SMTS Stock Summary
- SMTS's went public 3.77 years ago, making it older than just 12.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Sierra Metals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sierra Metals Inc is reporting a growth rate of 128.24%; that's higher than 89.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sierra Metals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMWD, TPB, ELTK, SIC, and MWA.
- Visit SMTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sierrametals.com.
SMTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.97||52-week high||$3.87|
|Prev. close||$2.96||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||560,949|
|50-day MA||$3.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||483.52M|
Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS) Company Bio
Sierra Metals Inc. engages in the production, exploration, and development of precious and base metals in Peru and Mexico. It primarily focuses on exploration of silver, copper, lead, zinc, and gold deposits. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Toronto.
SMTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sierra Metals Inc. To summarize, we found that Sierra Metals Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sierra Metals Inc ended up being:
- Sierra Metals Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 19.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Sierra Metals Inc experienced a tax rate of about 31% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 87.11% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SMTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMTS Latest Social Stream
View Full SMTS Social Stream
Latest SMTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sierra Metals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMTS as an investment opportunity.
Sierra Metals Reports Q1 2021 Production Results
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 14th
Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX:SMT) (NYSE American:SMTS) (BVL:SMT) ("Sierra Metals" or the "Company") will release Q1-2021 financial results on Thursday May 6th, 2021 after Market Close. Senior Management will also host a webcast and conference call on Friday May 7th, 2021 at 10:30am EDT. Details of the Conference Call and Webcast are as follows:
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / April 8, 2021 / Sierra Metals Inc. (NYSE:SMTS): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link:http://stonegateinc.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
SMTS Price Returns
Continue Researching SMTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sierra Metals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!