SIMILARWEB LTD. (SMWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMWB POWR Grades
- SMWB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMWB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SMWB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
SMWB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SMWB is 3.53 -- better than 86.15% of US stocks.
- SMWB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SMWB's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than just 3.34% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SIMILARWEB LTD are OWLT, ICAD, APPN, FARO, and FCEL.
- SMWB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIMILARWEB LTD's official web site, go to www.similarweb.com.
SMWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SMWB's price/sales ratio is 26.92% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- SMWB's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMWB.
SMWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.23||52-week high||$22.59|
|Prev. close||$6.19||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$6.40||Avg. volume||114,911|
|50-day MA||$8.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.46||Market Cap||462.81M|
SIMILARWEB LTD. (SMWB) Company Bio
Similarweb Ltd. provides website traffic solutions through AI-driven data analytics worldwide. It offers digital research intelligence solutions that allow senior leaders, strategy, business intelligence, and consumer insights teams to benchmark performance against competitors and market leaders, analyze trends in the market, conduct deeper research into specific companies, and analyze audience behavior; and digital marketing solutions, which enable marketing leaders, search engine optimization, and content managers, pay-per-click, performance marketers, affiliate marketers, and media buyers to understand their competitors' online acquisition strategies in each marketing channel. The company also provides shopper intelligence solutions that allows digital commerce leadership, and category and product managers to analyze a view of their customers' digital journeys, monitor consumer demand, increase brand visibility in the search process, and optimize category and product level conversion in the purchase process; and sales intelligence solutions, which enables sales management and operations, sales representatives, and account management teams to access relevant buying signals and digital insights of their customers in to generate leads quickly. In addition, it offers investor intelligence solution that allows portfolio managers, investment professionals, data scientists, and research analysts to access an end-to-end view of market, sector or company performance to ideate and monitor investment opportunities, forecast market performance, and perform due diligence. The company serves retail, consumer packaged goods, travel, consumer finance, business-to-business software, and logistics companies; and consultancies, marketing and advertising agencies, media and publishers, payment processors, and institutional investors. Similarweb Ltd. was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMWB Latest Social Stream
View Full SMWB Social Stream
Latest SMWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMILARWEB LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMWB as an investment opportunity.
J.P. Morgan analyst Noah R. Herman maintained a Buy rating on Similarweb (SMWB - Research Report) on August 10 and set a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $8.43.R. Herman covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as EverCommerce, ON24, and Similarweb. According to TipRanks, R. Herman has an average return of 25.8% and an 88.89% success rate on recommended stocks. Similarweb has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.50, representing a 107.59% upside. In a report released on August 11, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
Similarweb (SMWB) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
During this call, we will make forward-looking statements related to our business. Again, actual results and the timing of certain events may differ materially from the projected results or the timing predicted or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Q2 2022 Similarweb Ltd Earnings Call
Similarweb (SMWB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 35.48% and 4.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SMWB Price Returns