SIMILARWEB LTD. (SMWB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMWB POWR Grades
- SMWB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMWB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SMWB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.43% of US stocks).
SMWB Stock Summary
- SIMILARWEB LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.63% of US listed stocks.
- SMWB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SIMILARWEB LTD's stock had its IPO on May 12, 2021, making it an older stock than just 5.39% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SIMILARWEB LTD are APPN, UCL, STRM, FARO, and RNLX.
- Visit SMWB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.similarweb.com.
SMWB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SMWB's price/earnings ratio is 118.29% lower, now standing at -4.7.
- SMWB's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMWB.
SMWB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMWB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.66||52-week high||$15.22|
|Prev. close||$6.78||52-week low||$4.37|
|Day high||$6.77||Avg. volume||116,044|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.77||Market Cap||494.76M|
SIMILARWEB LTD. (SMWB) Company Bio
Similarweb Ltd. provides website traffic solutions through AI-driven data analytics worldwide. It offers digital research intelligence solutions that allow senior leaders, strategy, business intelligence, and consumer insights teams to benchmark performance against competitors and market leaders, analyze trends in the market, conduct deeper research into specific companies, and analyze audience behavior; and digital marketing solutions, which enable marketing leaders, search engine optimization, and content managers, pay-per-click, performance marketers, affiliate marketers, and media buyers to understand their competitors' online acquisition strategies in each marketing channel. The company also provides shopper intelligence solutions that allows digital commerce leadership, and category and product managers to analyze a view of their customers' digital journeys, monitor consumer demand, increase brand visibility in the search process, and optimize category and product level conversion in the purchase process; and sales intelligence solutions, which enables sales management and operations, sales representatives, and account management teams to access relevant buying signals and digital insights of their customers in to generate leads quickly. In addition, it offers investor intelligence solution that allows portfolio managers, investment professionals, data scientists, and research analysts to access an end-to-end view of market, sector or company performance to ideate and monitor investment opportunities, forecast market performance, and perform due diligence. The company serves retail, consumer packaged goods, travel, consumer finance, business-to-business software, and logistics companies; and consultancies, marketing and advertising agencies, media and publishers, payment processors, and institutional investors. Similarweb Ltd. was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMWB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMWB Latest Social Stream
View Full SMWB Social Stream
Latest SMWB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMILARWEB LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMWB as an investment opportunity.
The Year of the Cost-Conscious Consumer: Similarweb Estimates 100 Fastest-Growing Digital Brands of 2022
NEW YORK, January 25, 2023--With its annual Digital 100 ranking, Similarweb is recognizing what it believes to be the 10 top-performing digital domains from 10 critical business categories, ranked by growth – with the top sites up by hundreds, or even thousands of a percent, between 2021 and 2022.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Similarweb Ltd. ( NYSE:SMWB ) by projecting its future...
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Similarweb Ltd.'s...
Every investor in Similarweb Ltd. ( NYSE:SMWB ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The group...
The consensus price target hints at a 149.8% upside potential for Similarweb (SMWB). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
SMWB Price Returns