Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNFCA POWR Grades
- SNFCA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- SNFCA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 105 days.
- SNFCA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
SNFCA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.82, Security National Financial Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SNFCA's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.33% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNFCA comes in at -49.67% -- higher than that of merely 5.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Security National Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UIHC, FFG, AMBO, FNHC, and HALL.
- Visit SNFCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.securitynational.com.
SNFCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNFCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.13||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$8.13||52-week low||$5.05|
|Day high||$8.31||Avg. volume||51,903|
|50-day MA||$9.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.93||Market Cap||156.92M|
Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA) Company Bio
Security National Financial Corp. is a holding company for Security National Life Insurance Co. It operates through the following segments: Life insurance; Cemetery and Mortuary; and Mortgage. The Life insurance segment involves in the business of selling and servicing selected lines of life insurance, annuity products, and accident and health insurance. The Cemetery and Mortuary segment consists eight mortuaries and five cemeteries in the state of Utah and one cemetery in the state of California. The Mortgage segment originates and underwrites or otherwise purchases residential and commercial loans for new construction, existing homes, and other real estate projects. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
SNFCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNFCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNFCA Social Stream
Latest SNFCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Security National Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNFCA as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Security National Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:SNFC.A ) can tell us which group is most...
Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2020
SALT LAKE CITY, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (SNFC) (NASDAQ symbol "SNFCA") announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020. For the twelve months ended December 31, 2020, SNFC’s after-tax earnings from operations increased 410% from $10,894,000 in 2019 to $55,597,000 in 2020, on a 70% increase in revenues to $481,463,000. Scott Quist, Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of SNFC, said, “For the year total revenues increased 94%, profitability increased over 400%, and we achieved a 21% return on equity. Those spectacular results, delivered in difficult circumstances, reflect the excellence of our Company and its people. I applaud the efforts of all our teams in their considerable accomplishment. Most...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Security National Financial Corporation Announces Expansion Lease to R1 in its Center 53 Campus in Murray, Utah - Stocks News Feed
MURRAY, Utah, Jan. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ-SNFCA) is pleased to announce a new lease totaling approximately 100,800 square feet in building two of its Center 53 campus located in Murray, Utah. R1 RCM Inc. (NASDAQ-RCM), who is also a tenant in building one, has leased space in building two… Read More »Security National Financial Corporation Announces Expansion Lease to R1 in its Center 53 Campus in Murray, Utah
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
SNFCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SNFCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Security National Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch