Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNFCA POWR Grades
- SNFCA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SNFCA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 121 days.
- SNFCA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 50.25% of US stocks).
SNFCA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.68, Security National Financial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.48% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.46, Security National Financial Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Security National Financial Corp has a higher such ratio than only 4.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Security National Financial Corp are UIHC, VNCE, NWLI, GNLN, and COKE.
- Visit SNFCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.securitynational.com.
SNFCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SNFCA's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.89% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- SNFCA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SNFCA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNFCA.
SNFCA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.51%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 74.15%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1655.2%.
The table below shows SNFCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNFCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNFCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.45||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$8.41||52-week low||$5.95|
|Day high||$8.45||Avg. volume||59,309|
|50-day MA||$8.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.55||Market Cap||171.54M|
Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA) Company Bio
Security National Financial Corp. is a holding company for Security National Life Insurance Co. It operates through the following segments: Life insurance; Cemetery and Mortuary; and Mortgage. The Life insurance segment involves in the business of selling and servicing selected lines of life insurance, annuity products, and accident and health insurance. The Cemetery and Mortuary segment consists eight mortuaries and five cemeteries in the state of Utah and one cemetery in the state of California. The Mortgage segment originates and underwrites or otherwise purchases residential and commercial loans for new construction, existing homes, and other real estate projects. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
SNFCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNFCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNFCA Social Stream
Latest SNFCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Security National Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNFCA as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Security National Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:SNFC.A ) can tell us which group is most...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Security National Financial Corporation Announces Expansion Lease to R1 in its Center 53 Campus in Murray, Utah
MURRAY, Utah, Jan. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ-SNFCA) is pleased to announce a new lease totaling approximately 100,800 square feet in building two of its Center 53 campus located in Murray, Utah.R1 RCM Inc. (NASDAQ-RCM), who is also a tenant in building one, has leased space in building two for its’ expansion. In 2020, Security National broke ground on its second building of the Center 53 campus. Incorporating R1 as a tenant in building two brings the preleased occupancy of that building to 50%.R1 is the leading provider of technology-enabled RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) services for hospitals, health systems and physician groups. With a flexible engagement approach, R1 seamlessly complements a healthcare organization’s infrastructure,...
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
The Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 The Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces 2020SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ-SNFCA) has again been named as one of Utah’s Top Workplaces. On December 9, 2020, Security National received this award from the Salt Lake Tribune as part of this year’s Top Workplaces employee survey. This is the fifth consecutive year that the Security National family of companies has been named as a top place to work in the “large companies” category. The Top Workplaces Award recognizes the best organizations, as voted by their employees.The 2020 Top Workplaces employee survey was conducted by Energage, which specializes in employee satisfaction surveys. Energage utilizes a proprietary scoring and rankin...
SNFCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SNFCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Security National Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch