Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNFCA POWR Grades
- SNFCA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.07% of US stocks.
- SNFCA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 121 days.
- SNFCA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
SNFCA Stock Summary
- SNFCA's current price/earnings ratio is 2.94, which is higher than just 1.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Security National Financial Corp has a higher such ratio than only 4.99% of stocks in our set.
- Security National Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 71.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Security National Financial Corp are PEBO, LCNB, BANF, MCY, and LARK.
- SNFCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Security National Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.securitynational.com.
SNFCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SNFCA's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.79% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- SNFCA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- SNFCA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNFCA.
SNFCA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 32.08%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 38.92%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -803.09%.
The table below shows SNFCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNFCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNFCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.20||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$8.25||52-week low||$6.45|
|Day high||$8.32||Avg. volume||50,610|
|50-day MA||$8.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.81||Market Cap||166.83M|
Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA) Company Bio
Security National Financial Corp. is a holding company for Security National Life Insurance Co. It operates through the following segments: Life insurance; Cemetery and Mortuary; and Mortgage. The Life insurance segment involves in the business of selling and servicing selected lines of life insurance, annuity products, and accident and health insurance. The Cemetery and Mortuary segment consists eight mortuaries and five cemeteries in the state of Utah and one cemetery in the state of California. The Mortgage segment originates and underwrites or otherwise purchases residential and commercial loans for new construction, existing homes, and other real estate projects. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNFCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNFCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNFCA Social Stream
Latest SNFCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Security National Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNFCA as an investment opportunity.
Security National Financial Corporation Announces Completion of New Corporate Headquarters and Distribution of Stock Dividend
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: SNFCA) announced the impending completion of a second, new, 6-story Class A office building within its 19-acre office campus. This latest addition, located at 433 Ascension Way, Murray, Utah will become Security National’s corporate headquarters. Security National’s office campus is located at the center of the Salt Lake metropolitan area and for many years has been the home of Security National an
Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2020
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (SNFC) (NASDAQ symbol "SNFCA") announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. We would also note that our 2nd quarter Form 10Q, although timely prepared and provided to our XBRL service provider, was filed one day late as a result of unanticipated technical difficulties experienced by the third-party provider. SNFC contracts with a third-party who has the responsibility to convert its SEC
Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2021
SALT LAKE CITY, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (SNFC) (NASDAQ symbol "SNFCA") announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. For the three months ended March 31, 2021, SNFC’s after-tax earnings from operations increased 751% from $1,424,000 in 2020 to $12,129,000 in 2021, on a 54% increase in revenues to $122,659,000. Scott M. Quist, President of the Company, said: “I can’t help but admire the execution excellence our teams have accomplished in the first quarter. Overall earnings are up 1,000%. The low interest rate environment has provided our Mortgage Segment a favorable tailwind but note that every segment’s earnings are up triple digits. The Covid induced climate brings blessings and curses. In no way do we minimize the pe...
Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2020
SALT LAKE CITY, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (SNFC) (NASDAQ symbol "SNFCA") announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020. For the twelve months ended December 31, 2020, SNFC’s after-tax earnings from operations increased 410% from $10,894,000 in 2019 to $55,597,000 in 2020, on a 70% increase in revenues to $481,463,000. Scott Quist, Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of SNFC, said, “For the year total revenues increased 94%, profitability increased over 400%, and we achieved a 21% return on equity. Those spectacular results, delivered in difficult circumstances, reflect the excellence of our Company and its people. I applaud the efforts of all our teams in their considerable accomplishment. Most...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
SNFCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SNFCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Security National Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch