Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNFCA Stock Summary
- SNFCA's went public 35.65 years ago, making it older than 92.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SNFCA is currently 1.06, higher than just 4.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNFCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCY, RVSB, MRTN, OVBC, and FCBC.
- Visit SNFCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.securitynational.com.
SNFCA Valuation Summary
- SNFCA's price/earnings ratio is 13.7; this is 44.21% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SNFCA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNFCA.
SNFCA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 194.76%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 62.1%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.05%.
The table below shows SNFCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNFCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNFCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.09||52-week high||$9.96|
|Prev. close||$6.11||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$6.20||Avg. volume||15,074|
|50-day MA||$6.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.10||Market Cap||131.59M|
Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA) Company Bio
Security National Financial Corp. is a holding company for Security National Life Insurance Co. It operates through the following segments: Life insurance; Cemetery and Mortuary; and Mortgage. The Life insurance segment involves in the business of selling and servicing selected lines of life insurance, annuity products, and accident and health insurance. The Cemetery and Mortuary segment consists eight mortuaries and five cemeteries in the state of Utah and one cemetery in the state of California. The Mortgage segment originates and underwrites or otherwise purchases residential and commercial loans for new construction, existing homes, and other real estate projects. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNFCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNFCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNFCA Social Stream
Latest SNFCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNFCA as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Security National Financial (NASDAQ:SNFC.A) have made a splendid return of 110% over the past five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
10 Biggest Funeral Companies in the US
In this article, we discuss the 1o biggest funeral companies in the US. If you want to read about some more funeral companies in the US, go directly to the 5 Biggest Funeral Companies in the US. The funeral service sector is a relatively new one in the United States. Funerals in the United States […]
Security National Financial Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.11 loss per share (vs US$0.51 profit in 3Q 2021)
Security National Financial ( NASDAQ:SNFC.A ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$83.5m (down...
15 Biggest Mortgage Companies in the US
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 Biggest Mortgage Companies in the US. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Mortgage Companies in the US. The mortgage financing industry is one of the most important financial sectors in the U.S., and also one of the most controversial. In the […]
Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2022
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (SNFC) (NASDAQ symbol "SNFCA") announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. For the three months ended September 30, 2022, SNFC’s after tax earnings decreased 121% from $10,791,000 in 2021 to a loss of ($2,353,000) in 2022. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022, after tax earnings decreased 87% to $4,450,000 from $34,177,000 in 2021. Scott M. Quist, President of the Company,
SNFCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SNFCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Security National Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...