Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA): Price and Financial Metrics
SNFCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.22||52-week high||$8.86|
|Prev. close||$8.17||52-week low||$5.50|
|Day high||$8.30||Avg. volume||33,126|
|50-day MA||$8.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.32||Market Cap||188.39M|
SNFCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNFCA POWR Grades
- SNFCA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.75% of US stocks.
- SNFCA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 129 days.
- SNFCA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
SNFCA Stock Summary
- SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on August 12, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.04% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.44%, SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.84% of about US stocks.
- SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FCBC, MCY, BANF, TCS, and NKSH.
- Visit SNFCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.securitynational.com.
SNFCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SNFCA's price/earnings ratio is 25.26% lower, now standing at 7.1.
- SNFCA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNFCA.
SNFCA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 194.76%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 62.1%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.05%.
The table below shows SNFCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA) Company Bio
Security National Financial Corp. is a holding company for Security National Life Insurance Co. It operates through the following segments: Life insurance; Cemetery and Mortuary; and Mortgage. The Life insurance segment involves in the business of selling and servicing selected lines of life insurance, annuity products, and accident and health insurance. The Cemetery and Mortuary segment consists eight mortuaries and five cemeteries in the state of Utah and one cemetery in the state of California. The Mortgage segment originates and underwrites or otherwise purchases residential and commercial loans for new construction, existing homes, and other real estate projects. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
SNFCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNFCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNFCA Social Stream
Latest SNFCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SECURITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNFCA as an investment opportunity.
With 30% ownership, Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:SNFC.A) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Security National Financial's stock price might be...
Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2023
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (SNFC) (NASDAQ symbol "SNFCA") announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. For the three months ended June 30, 2023, SNFC’s after tax earnings increase nearly 78% from $3,574,000 in 2022 to $6,353,000 in 2023. For the six months ended June 30, 2023, after tax earnings increased 12% to $7,593,000 from $6,803,000 in 2022. Scott M. Quist, President of the Company, said: “I can say that I a
SALT LAKE CITY, June 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (SNFCA) joined the broad-market Russell 3000® Index at the conclusion of the 2023 Russell indexes annual reconstitutions, effective after the US market opened on June 26, 2023. The annual Russell reconstitutions capture the 4,000 largest US stocks as of April 28th, ranking them by total market capitalization. Membership in the US all-cap Russell 3000® Index, which remains in place for one year, means automa
SALT LAKE CITY, June 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: SNFCA) announces that on June 23, 2023, its Board of Directors has authorized a 5% stock dividend for stockholders of record on July 7, 2023. The stock dividend will be issued on July 14, 2023. Scott Quist, President and Chief Executive Officer of Security National Financial Corporation, stated: “This is the Company’s 35th consecutive year in declaring a stock dividend. We find many of our stockhol
Investors in Security National Financial (NASDAQ:SNFC.A) have seen solid returns of 102% over the past five years
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, if you buy shares...
SNFCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SNFCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Security National Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch