Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNFCA Stock Summary
- SNFCA's current price/earnings ratio is 5.47, which is higher than only 8.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Security National Financial Corp is higher than only 4.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SNFCA comes in at 79.02% -- higher than that of 97.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Security National Financial Corp are PTSI, UNAM, MCY, OVBC, and BANF.
- Visit SNFCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.securitynational.com.
SNFCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SNFCA's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.79% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- SNFCA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- SNFCA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNFCA.
SNFCA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.51%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 178.63%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.01%.
The table below shows SNFCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SNFCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNFCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.61||52-week high||$9.96|
|Prev. close||$8.46||52-week low||$7.63|
|Day high||$8.69||Avg. volume||18,772|
|50-day MA||$8.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.74||Market Cap||185.94M|
Security National Financial Corp. Cl A (SNFCA) Company Bio
Security National Financial Corp. is a holding company for Security National Life Insurance Co. It operates through the following segments: Life insurance; Cemetery and Mortuary; and Mortgage. The Life insurance segment involves in the business of selling and servicing selected lines of life insurance, annuity products, and accident and health insurance. The Cemetery and Mortuary segment consists eight mortuaries and five cemeteries in the state of Utah and one cemetery in the state of California. The Mortgage segment originates and underwrites or otherwise purchases residential and commercial loans for new construction, existing homes, and other real estate projects. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNFCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNFCA Latest Social Stream
View Full SNFCA Social Stream
Latest SNFCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Security National Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNFCA as an investment opportunity.
Security National Financial's (NASDAQ:SNFC.A) investors will be pleased with their stellar 111% return over the last three years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Major companies in the death care services market include Service Corporation International, Dignity plc, Carriage Services, Inc. , StoneMor Partners L. P. , Fu Shou Yuan International Group, Northstar Memorial Group, LLC, Security National Financial Corporation and CVS Group Plc. Major companies in the death care services market include Service Corporation International, Dignity plc, Carriage Services, Inc. , StoneMor Partners L. P. , Fu Shou Yuan International Group, Northstar Memorial Group, LLC, Security National Financial Corporation and CVS Group Plc.
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: SNFCA) announced today the closing of its purchase of Holbrook Mortuary (“Holbrook”). Holbrook is a Salt Lake based funeral service provider with one Mortuary located in the East Millcreek area. Holbrook serves approximately 200 families annually. John Holbrook, Holbrook’s owner, said “We are thrilled to be joining Security National. Since 1941, as a three-generation family owned and operated busin
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Security National Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: SNFCA) announced today the closing of its purchase of the Rivera Family Funeral Homes and Santa Fe Memorial Gardens (“Rivera”). Rivera is a New Mexico based death care service provider with four mortuaries and one cemetery located in northern New Mexico. Rivera serves approximately 1,300 families annually. Tim Rivera, founder of Rivera, said, “We are excited to join an organization that shares the
Security National Financial (NASDAQ:SNFCA) and Sentage (NASDAQ:SNTG) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, analyst recommendations, profitability, dividends, earnings, risk and institutional ownership. Analyst Recommendations This is a breakdown of current ratings for Security National Financial and Sentage, 
SNFCA Price Returns
Continue Researching SNFCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Security National Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Security National Financial Corp (SNFCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch