Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO): Price and Financial Metrics
SOHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$2.50|
|Prev. close||$1.42||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||52,333|
|50-day MA||$1.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.88||Market Cap||28.17M|
SOHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOHO POWR Grades
- SOHO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.47% of US stocks.
- SOHO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 101 days.
- SOHO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SOHO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SOHO is currently 1.41, higher than merely 4.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SOTHERLY HOTELS INC is higher than it is for about 93.97% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, SOTHERLY HOTELS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOTHERLY HOTELS INC are GTN, SMLP, BFS, MDRR, and GATX.
- SOHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOTHERLY HOTELS INC's official web site, go to www.sotherlyhotels.com.
SOHO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SOHO's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.3% lower, now standing at 11.8.
- SOHO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 201 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOHO.
SOHO Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 151.72%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.34%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.68%.
The table below shows SOHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOHO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOHO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.28% of graded US stocks.
- SOHO's asset turnover comes in at 0.184 -- ranking 100th of 454 Trading stocks.
- DRH, AHT, and KIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOHO.
The table below shows SOHO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO) Company Bio
Sotherly Hotels Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. It primarily own, acquire, renovate and reposition full-service, primarily upper upscale and upscale hotel properties. The firm was formerly known as MHI Hospitality Corp. Sotherly Hotels Inc. was founded in 1957 and is based in Williamsburg, Virginia.
SOHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOHO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOHO Social Stream
Latest SOHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOTHERLY HOTELS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOHO as an investment opportunity.
Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Hello, and welcome to Sotherly Hotels Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Alex, and I will be coordinating the call today. [Operator Instructions] I’ll now hand over to Mack Sims, Vice President of Operations. Please go ahead. Mack Sims: Thank […]
RevPAR Declines Slightly as Net Loss Widens; Adjusted FFO Sees Year-to-Date Increase
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO), (“Sotherly” or the “Company”), a self-managed and self-administered lodging real estate investment trust (a “REIT”), today reported its consolidated results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. The Company’s results include the following*: Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023 September 30, 2022 September 30, 2023 September 30, 2022 ($ in thousands except per share data) ($ in t
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Oct. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) (the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized payment of quarterly cash dividends for the Company’s Series B, Series C, and Series D Preferred Stock. The Board of Directors authorized, and the Company has declared, a quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per share of beneficial interest of the Company’s 8.0% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock. The Series B prefer
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Oct. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) (the “Company”) announced that the Company will report financial results for the third quarter 2023 prior to the market opening on Thursday, November 9, 2023. A conference call for investors and other interested parties is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) that same day, at which time management will discuss the Company’s third quarter 2023 results. The information to be discussed on the call will b
SOHO Price Returns