Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOHO Stock Summary
- SOHO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SOHO has reported earnings growth of -3,409.54%, putting it ahead of just 0.35% of US stocks in our set.
- SOTHERLY HOTELS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 117.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOTHERLY HOTELS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GSL, BTU, HT, MLVF, and TRMD.
- SOHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOTHERLY HOTELS INC's official web site, go to www.sotherlyhotels.com.
SOHO Valuation Summary
- SOHO's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 62.41% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SOHO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOHO.
SOHO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.47%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.34%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -43.12%.
The table below shows SOHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOHO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOHO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.28% of graded US stocks.
- SOHO's asset turnover comes in at 0.184 -- ranking 100th of 454 Trading stocks.
- DRH, AHT, and KIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOHO.
The table below shows SOHO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$3.11|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||61,913|
|50-day MA||$1.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||43.83M|
Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO) Company Bio
Sotherly Hotels Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. It primarily own, acquire, renovate and reposition full-service, primarily upper upscale and upscale hotel properties. The firm was formerly known as MHI Hospitality Corp. Sotherly Hotels Inc. was founded in 1957 and is based in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOHO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOHO Social Stream
Latest SOHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOTHERLY HOTELS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOHO as an investment opportunity.
Investors always want to buy low and sell high. Many dream of buying a low-priced stock and riding it up for gains of 50% or 100%. This isn’t always so easy — most of the time low-priced stocks are cheap for a reason, like poor earnings or dividend cuts. But sometimes the low-priced stocks bounce back significantly, especially if they announce a positive new development. So it’s worth noting when former laggards begin to show signs of life. Take a look at three low-priced real estate investment
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) (the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized payment of quarterly cash dividends for the Company’s Series B, Series C, and Series D Preferred Stock that were previously declared on January 27, 2020. The Board of Directors authorized, and the Company has declared, a quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per share of beneficial interest of the Company’s 8.0% Series B Cumulative Redeema
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) (the “Company”) announced that the Company will report financial results for the fourth quarter 2022 prior to the market opening on Thursday, March 2, 2023. A conference call for investors and other interested parties is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) that same day, at which time management will discuss the Company’s fourth quarter 2022 results. The information to be discussed on the call will be
Sotherly Hotels Inc. Reports Preliminary Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2022
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO), (“Sotherly” or the “Company”), a self-managed and self-administered lodging real estate investment trust (a “REIT”), today reported preliminary operating results for the Company’s ten wholly-owned properties, (“same-store” portfolio metrics). Accordingly, the actual data does not include the participating condominium hotel rooms of the Hyde Resort & Residences and the Hyde Beach House, the Sheraton Louisvil
Sotherly Hotels ( NASDAQ:SOHO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$39.2m (up 11% from 3Q...
SOHO Price Returns