Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOHO POWR Grades
- SOHO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 61.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOHO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- SOHO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SOHO Stock Summary
- SOHO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.38 -- higher than just 3.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOHO's revenue has grown -61.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.56% of US companies in our set.
- Sotherly Hotels Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -51.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sotherly Hotels Inc are ETRN, GLOG, ARTNA, NS, and DLNG.
- Visit SOHO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sotherlyhotels.com.
SOHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.39||52-week high||$4.49|
|Prev. close||$3.16||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||139,784|
|50-day MA||$3.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.61||Market Cap||51.44M|
Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO) Company Bio
Sotherly Hotels Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. It primarily own, acquire, renovate and reposition full-service, primarily upper upscale and upscale hotel properties. The firm was formerly known as MHI Hospitality Corp. Sotherly Hotels Inc. was founded in 1957 and is based in Williamsburg, Virginia.
SOHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOHO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOHO Social Stream
Latest SOHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sotherly Hotels Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOHO as an investment opportunity.
Sotherly Hotels (NASDAQ:SOHO) released its earnings results on Wednesday. The real estate investment trust reported ($1.02) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.73) by ($0.29), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Sotherly Hotels had a negative return on equity of 49.78% and a negative net margin of 38.08%. SOHO stock opened at […]
Sotherly Hotels (SOHO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -50.00% and 4.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / Sotherly Hotels, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Sotherly Hotels Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2020
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO), (“Sotherly” or the “Company”), a self-managed and self-administered lodging real estate investment trust (a “REIT”), today reported its consolidated results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. The Company’s results include the following*: Three Months Ended Year Ended December 31, 2020 December 31, 2019 December 31, 2020 December 31, 2019 ($ in thousands except per share data) ($ in thousands except per share data) Total Revenue$14,586 $44,305 $71,503 $185,788 Net loss attributable to common stockholders (14,707) (3,419) (58,415) (5,911) EBITDA (4,109) 7,745 (11,161) 41,887 Hotel EBITDA (1,921) 9,280 (3,224) 46,938 FFO attributable to common stockholders and unitholders (10,89...
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) (the “Company”) announced that the Company will report financial results for the fourth quarter 2020 prior to the market opening on Thursday, March 4, 2021. A conference call for investors and other interested parties is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) that same day, at which time management will discuss the Company’s fourth quarter 2020 results. The information to be discussed on the call will be contained in the Company’s earnings release, which will be available via the Company’s website at www.sotherlyhotels.com in the Investors section under Financial Information. The conference call will be accessible by telephone and through the Internet. Interested individuals are invited to list...
SOHO Price Returns