Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOHO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SOHO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.53% of US stocks.
- SOHO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SOHO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SOHO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.25, Sotherly Hotels Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOHO's revenue has grown -67.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.78% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOHO comes in at -74.73% -- higher than that of just 3.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sotherly Hotels Inc are SPR, SNR, PEI, GTN, and SVC.
- SOHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sotherly Hotels Inc's official web site, go to www.sotherlyhotels.com.
SOHO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SOHO's price/earnings ratio is 102% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- Over the past 202 months, SOHO's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- Over the past 202 months, SOHO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOHO.
SOHO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.63%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 49.4%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.43%.
The table below shows SOHO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.33||52-week high||$4.49|
|Prev. close||$2.34||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$2.39||Avg. volume||185,090|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||35.36M|
Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO) Company Bio
Sotherly Hotels Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. It primarily own, acquire, renovate and reposition full-service, primarily upper upscale and upscale hotel properties. The firm was formerly known as MHI Hospitality Corp. Sotherly Hotels Inc. was founded in 1957 and is based in Williamsburg, Virginia.
SOHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOHO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOHO Social Stream
Latest SOHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sotherly Hotels Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOHO as an investment opportunity.
Sotherly Hotels (NASDAQ: SOHO) shares fell -0.30% to end trading Wednesday at $3.30 per share - a net change of $-0.01. Shares traded between $3.36 and $3.22 throughout the day. 160784 shares of Sotherly Hotels exchanged hands. Visit Sotherly Hotelss profile for more information. About The Nasdaq Stock Market The Nasdaq Stock Market is a global leader in trading data and services, and equities and options listing. Nasdaq is the world\''s leading exchange for options volume and is home to the five largest US companies - Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook. To get more information on Sotherly Hotels and to follow the companys latest updates, you can visit the companys profile page here: Sotherly Hotelss Profile . For more news on the financial markets be sure to visit Equities...
WILLIAMSBURG, Va., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) , (Sotherly or the Company), a self-managed and self-administered lodging real estate investment trust (a REIT), today reported its consolidated results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Companys results include the following*:
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP) _ Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO) on Wednesday reported a loss in a key measure in its first quarter. The real estate investment trust, based in Williamsburg, Virginia, said it had a funds from operations loss of $5.2 million, or 33 cents per share, in the period. Funds from operations is a closely 
Sotherly Hotels (SOHO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 21.43% and 38.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Sotherly Hotels, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
SOHO Price Returns