ReneSola Ltd. ADR (SOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SOL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SOL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SOL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ReneSola Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOL's revenue has grown -92.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.32% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SOL is more volatile than 98.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ReneSola Ltd are LAUR, SENEA, ORN, SIF, and OEC.
- Visit SOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.renesolapower.com.
SOL Valuation Summary
- SOL's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 5.66% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SOL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 165 months.
- Over the past 165 months, SOL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 33.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOL.
SOL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 103.07%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 46.14%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -58.09%.
The table below shows SOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.1% of graded US stocks.
- SOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 178th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.47||52-week high||$35.77|
|Prev. close||$7.00||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$6.95||Avg. volume||2,599,480|
|50-day MA||$7.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.27||Market Cap||451.27M|
ReneSola Ltd. ADR (SOL) Company Bio
ReneSola Ltd. manufactures and sells various solar power products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Yaozhuang Town, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOL Latest Social Stream
View Full SOL Social Stream
Latest SOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ReneSola Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOL as an investment opportunity.
Ripple has gained some steam in 2021.
If crypto traders continue to sell the news, take the opportunity to enter or add to a position in high-utility altcoin Cardano.
ReneSola (SOL) in JV with Eiffel Investment Group acquires its first 200 MW project in Europe. The deal is part of European Solar Energy Development JV to build 700 MW of solar projects across Europe.
Solana returned to normal trading after a 24 hour crypto trading and blockchain shutdown, but this could have big implications.
Kevin O’Leary's concerns about Ethereum aren't unfounded, but the Ethereum 2.0 update is set to bring speed and efficiency to the platform.
SOL Price Returns