ReneSola Ltd. ADR (SOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SOL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- SOL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.94% of US stocks).
SOL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ReneSola Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOL's revenue has grown -92.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.35% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SOL is more volatile than 98.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ReneSola Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BBGI, NS, BGS, ILPT, and ETRN.
- SOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ReneSola Ltd's official web site, go to www.renesolapower.com.
SOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.20||52-week high||$35.77|
|Prev. close||$8.35||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$8.40||Avg. volume||3,678,699|
|50-day MA||$11.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.99||Market Cap||570.57M|
ReneSola Ltd. ADR (SOL) Company Bio
ReneSola Ltd. manufactures and sells various solar power products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Yaozhuang Town, China.
SOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOL Latest Social Stream
View Full SOL Social Stream
Latest SOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ReneSola Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOL as an investment opportunity.
ReneSola Power and Eiffel Investment Group sign JV Agreements with the goal of accelerating Solar Development in Europe
ReneSola Ltd ("ReneSola Power" or the "Company") (www.renesolapower.com) (NYSE: SOL), a leading fully integrated solar project developer, today announced the signing of JV agreement with Eiffel Investment Group ("Eiffel") that aims to accelerate the development and financing of ReneSola Power's current and future solar projects across Europe.
GAINERS: Tetra Bio Pharma (OTC: TBPMF ) shares closed up 31.56% at $0.27 22nd Century Group (AMEX:XXII) shares closed up 27.3% at $5.13 CURE Pharmaceutical Hldg (OTC: CURR ) shares closed up 23.29% at $0.90 General Cannabis (OTC: CANN ) shares closed up 10.65% at $0.88 ReneSola (NYSE: SOL ) shares closed up 8.37% at $10.10 Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE ) shares closed up 6% at $25.61 Grindrod Shipping Hldgs (NASDAQ: GRIN ) … Full story available on Benzinga.com
GAINERS: Wize Pharma (OTC: WIZP ) shares closed up 19.1% at $0.83 iAnthus Capital Hldgs (OTC: ITHUF ) shares closed up 16.22% at $0.21 Tetra Bio Pharma (OTC: TBPMF ) shares closed up 16.1% at $0.17 Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ZYNE ) shares closed up 15.14% at $4.41 Grindrod Shipping Hldgs (NASDAQ: GRIN ) shares closed up 14.42% at $8.25 MGC Pharmaceuticals (OTC: MGCLF ) shares closed up 11.11% at $0.05 ReneSola (NYSE: SOL ) shares closed up 10.13% at $9.46 HEXO (NYSE: HEXO ) shares closed up 9.1% at $5.70 OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ: OGI ) shares closed up 8.97% at $2.55 Khiron Life Sciences (OTC: KHRNF ) shares closed up 8.38% at $0.41 Flower One Hldgs (OTC: FLOOF ) shares closed up 8.07% at $0.21 NexTech AR Solns (OTC: … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) shares went on a wild roller-coaster ride in March and eventually ended the month down 17.5%, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Despite an upbeat outlook for 2021 and the future of renewable energy looking brighter than ever, ReneSola shares have continued to fall so far in April as of this writing. ReneSola kicked off March on a dismal note before an analyst upgrade on March 8 sent the stock flying.
Three new ground-mounted subsystems expand solar fleet in the beehive state New York, NY, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greenbacker Renewable Energy Company LLC (“GREC”), a leading owner and operator of sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects, announced today that, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, it purchased an approximately 10 MWdc portfolio of pre-operational solar projects from ReneSola Power (NYSE: SOL). The projects have secured strong offtake with two corporate counterparties, via 20-year solar equipment leases. Consisting of three ground-mounted commercial distributed generation sites in Utah, the behind-the-meter projects are expected to start construction in the third quarter of 2021 and reach commercial operation by the end of the year. The transacti...
SOL Price Returns