ReneSola Ltd. ADR (SOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SOL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.31% of US stocks.
- SOL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SOL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SOL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ReneSola Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.49%, ReneSola Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.93% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ReneSola Ltd comes in at -92.09%, a number that bests only 1.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGM, MERC, LW, CCK, and TV.
- SOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ReneSola Ltd's official web site, go to www.renesolapower.com.
SOL Valuation Summary
- SOL's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 5.66% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SOL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 165 months.
- Over the past 165 months, SOL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 33.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOL.
SOL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 103.07%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -136.44%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 350.65%.
The table below shows SOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.22% of graded US stocks.
- SOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 178th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.86||52-week high||$10.70|
|Prev. close||$4.69||52-week low||$3.46|
|Day high||$4.86||Avg. volume||1,011,968|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.26||Market Cap||326.28M|
ReneSola Ltd. ADR (SOL) Company Bio
ReneSola Ltd. manufactures and sells various solar power products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Yaozhuang Town, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOL Latest Social Stream
View Full SOL Social Stream
Latest SOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ReneSola Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOL as an investment opportunity.
With the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the modern global order has shifted dramatically, boding poorly for Solana and cryptos.
First Solar's (FSLR) Q4 results are likely to reflect solid demand for CadTel technology and higher shipments along with the impacts of higher freight costs.
Many stocks that may seem attractive are actually still overvalued.
MoffettNathanson Partner Lisa Ellis joins Yahoo Finance Live to weigh in on how cryptocurrencies are reacting to the Russia-Ukraine crisis and the outlook for crypto regulation.
Given its 24/7/365 nature, people can turn to cryptos to see what investors are thinking -- and the signs don’t look so hot.
SOL Price Returns