Sonder Holdings Inc. (SOND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOND POWR Grades
- SOND scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 64.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOND is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SOND's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.78% of US stocks).
SOND Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SOND is 10.55 -- better than 96.83% of US stocks.
- SOND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.09% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SONDER HOLDINGS INC comes in at 330.46%, a number that bests 97.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCSA, RDW, CRON, CLVR, and CBT.
- To check out SONDER HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819395.
SOND Valuation Summary
- SOND's price/earnings ratio is -1.6; this is 112.31% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 25 months, SOND's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOND.
SOND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$10.88|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||825,035|
|50-day MA||$1.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.85||Market Cap||377.24M|
Sonder Holdings Inc. (SOND) Company Bio
Sonder Holdings Inc. engages in the hospitality business. It offers short-term and long-term accommodations to travelers in various cities across North America, Europe, and the Middle East. The company also provides 1, 2, and 3 bedroom and studio apartments, and 1-bedroom hotel rooms. As of September 30, 2021, it had approximately 6,300 live units, as well as approximately 10,000 additional contracted units. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOND Latest Social Stream
View Full SOND Social Stream
Latest SOND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONDER HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOND as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 23, 2022--Sonder Holdings Inc. Announces Security Incident with Guest Reservation Database
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonder Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SOND), a leading next-generation hospitality company that is redefining the guest experience through technology and design, today announced third quarter 2022 financial results. A Shareholder Letter containing the results can be found on the Company’s website at investors.sonder.com. Management will host a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company's financial
Sonder Holdings Inc. Announces Seasoned Tech Industry Finance Executive Sean Aggarwal Appointed to Board of Directors
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2022--Sonder Holdings Inc. Announces Seasoned Tech Industry Finance Executive Sean Aggarwal Appointed to Board of Directors
SAN FRANCISCO, October 17, 2022--Sonder Holdings Inc. ("Sonder"; NASDAQ: SOND), a leading next-generation hospitality company that is redefining the guest experience through technology and design, announced today that Sanjay Banker will transition from his role as President and Chief Financial Officer to join Sonder’s Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2023, and become a Senior Advisor to the company for a one-year period.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 17, 2022--Sonder Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SOND), a leading next-generation hospitality company that is redefining the guest experience through technology and design, today announced that it will report third quarter 2022 financial results on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Sonder will share a brief advisory containing a link to the third quarter 2022 Shareholder Letter, available on the Company’s website. Management will host a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific T
SOND Price Returns