Sony Corporation (SONY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SONY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SONY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.67% of US stocks).
SONY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $97,500,815,222, SONY GROUP CORP has a greater market value than 98.04% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SONY is currently 0.16, higher than merely 1.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SONY comes in at 293.74% -- higher than that of 99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONY GROUP CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EL, MDLZ, MMC, BUD, and TJX.
- Visit SONY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sony.com.
SONY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.43||52-week high||$133.75|
|Prev. close||$69.38||52-week low||$67.78|
|Day high||$68.74||Avg. volume||793,138|
|50-day MA||$81.26||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$95.64||Market Cap||84.65B|
Sony Corporation (SONY) Company Bio
Sony Corporation is engaged in the development, design, manufacture, and sale of various kinds of electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional and industrial markets, as well as game consoles and software. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONY Latest Social Stream
View Full SONY Social Stream
Latest SONY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONY GROUP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONY as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- A hacker published authentic, pre-release footage from development of Grand Theft Auto VI, the most anticipated video game from Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.Most Read from BloombergPutin Calls Up More Troops, Resumes Nuclear Threat Over UkrainePowell Signals More Pain to Come With Fed Sending Rates HigherUN Latest: Japan and South Korea Leaders Met Over Wartime LaborTycoon's Wild $3 Billion Gamble on ‘China's LVMH’ CrashesTrump Sued by New York Over ‘Fraudulent’ Asset Valuati
Disney and Universal Studios have already been doing this for years, and now Sony Pictures is jumping on board. Disney operates theme parks around the world in the U.S., Japan, France and China. Universal Studios operates across the globe in the U.S., Japan, Singapore, China and Spain.
Sony Corp. said Tuesday that it partnered with WS Audiology Denmark A/S, a privately held hearing-aid manufacturer, to develop and market over-the-counter hearing aids, including in the U.S., where regulators recently said it will soon allow OTC sales of hearing aids. Sony's stock is down 40.1% this year, while the S&P 500 has declined 13.7%.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including McDonald's Corporation (MCD), Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) and Prologis, Inc. (PLD).
Sony Group Corp's gaming chief Jim Ryan has called an offer by Microsoft Corp to keep the "Call of Duty" series on PlayStation for a limited time "inadequate". Xbox maker Microsoft announced the $69 billion acquisition of "Call of Duty" maker Activision Blizzard Inc in January and has pledged to keep the hit franchise on PlayStation beyond the existing agreement with Activision. Microsoft "has only offered for 'Call of Duty' to remain on PlayStation for three years after the current agreement," Ryan said in a statement.
SONY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|