Sony Corporation (SONY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONY POWR Grades
- SONY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- SONY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.01% of US stocks).
SONY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $157,334,695,289, Sony Group Corp has a greater market value than 98.46% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SONY is currently 0.15, higher than just 1.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Sony Group Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 174.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sony Group Corp are RY, UNP, HSBC, CVS, and PM.
- SONY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sony Group Corp's official web site, go to www.sony.com.
SONY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.63||52-week high||$133.75|
|Prev. close||$110.04||52-week low||$91.75|
|Day high||$115.74||Avg. volume||1,385,913|
|50-day MA||$122.88||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$109.30||Market Cap||138.65B|
Sony Corporation (SONY) Company Bio
Sony Corporation is engaged in the development, design, manufacture, and sale of various kinds of electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional and industrial markets, as well as game consoles and software. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONY Latest Social Stream
View Full SONY Social Stream
Latest SONY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sony Group Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONY as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Less than three weeks into 2022, President Joe Biden’s antitrust regime is facing its first big test of the year. Microsoft Corp.’s $69 billion all-cash takeover of Activision Blizzard Inc. brings together two major gaming platforms in a deal that directly affects consumers -- and could also raise grievances among some of the tech giant’s biggest rivals.Most Read from BloombergFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Omicron, Israeli Trial SuggestsMicrosoft Buys Scandal-Tain
Microsoft's plan to acquire Activision Blizzard validates the vision set out years ago by Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney.
(Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. plans to buy Activision Blizzard Inc. for $68.7 billion, acquiring a legendary game publisher responsible for franchises like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft, but recently roiled by claims of sexual misconduct and discrimination. Most Read from BloombergFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Omicron, Israeli Trial SuggestsMicrosoft Buys Scandal-Tainted Activision in Bet on MetaverseDeadly Drone Strikes on UAE Raise Gulf Tensions, Roil Oil MarketStock Sel
(Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. is buying Activision Blizzard Inc. in a $68.7 billion all-cash acquisition, uniting two of the biggest forces in video games. It’s the software maker’s biggest deal ever, almost three times as large as the 2016 purchase of LinkedIn. Here are five key reasons why it happened.Most Read from BloombergFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Omicron, Israeli Trial SuggestsMicrosoft Buys Scandal-Tainted Activision in Bet on MetaverseDeadly Drone Strikes on UAE Rai
Microsoft (MSFT) is acquiring embattled gaming giant Activision Blizzard (ATVI) in a deal worth nearly $69 billion.
SONY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|