Sony Group Corp. ADR (SONY): Price and Financial Metrics
SONY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.38||52-week high||$100.94|
|Prev. close||$82.64||52-week low||$61.72|
|Day high||$83.13||Avg. volume||777,318|
|50-day MA||$87.09||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$88.40||Market Cap||101.66B|
SONY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SONY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- SONY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SONY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.67% of US stocks).
SONY Stock Summary
- SONY has a market capitalization of $121,753,824,645 -- more than approximately 98.25% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SONY GROUP CORP is higher than only 1.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SONY GROUP CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HDB, ELV, MDLZ, LOW, and BUD.
- SONY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SONY GROUP CORP's official web site, go to www.sony.com.
Sony Group Corp. ADR (SONY) Company Bio
Sony Group Corporation (ソニーグループ株式会社, Sonī Gurūpu kabushiki gaisha, /ˈsoʊni/ SOH-nee), commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. As a major technology company, it operates as one of the world's largest manufacturers of consumer and professional electronic products, the largest video game console company and the largest video game publisher. Through Sony Entertainment Inc, it is one of the largest music companies (largest music publisher and second largest record label) and the third largest film studio, making it one of the most comprehensive media companies. It is the largest technology and media conglomerate in Japan. It is also recognized as the most cash-rich Japanese company, with net cash reserves of ¥2 trillion. (Source:Wikipedia)
SONY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONY Latest Social Stream
View Full SONY Social Stream
Latest SONY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONY GROUP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONY as an investment opportunity.
Apple is proudly showing off the iPhone 15 Pro's gaming capabilities, but turning the phone into a rival for the likes of Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft will be incredibly difficult.
Find out the top picks for undervalued metaverse stocks and maximize your investment returns.
The third installment in Denzel Washington's Equalizer franchise took the top box office spot over the holiday weekend. Yahoo Finance Entertainment Reporter Alexandra Canal details the summer box office revenue after the premieres of the Barbie movie and Oppenheimer, while also commenting on Disney's (DIS) push to have streaming customers subscribe to Hulu's live-TV package.
SONY's performance benefits from continued strength in the G&NS and Music business segments.
These three companies have fantastic long-term potential, offering strong stocks for young gamers who want exposure to the industry.
SONY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|