Sony Corporation (SONY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SONY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SONY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.02% of US stocks).
SONY Stock Summary
- SONY has a higher market value than 98.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $129,909,598,200.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SONY is currently 0.12, higher than only 1.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Sony Group Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 272.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANTM, PM, CVS, AXP, and C.
- Visit SONY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sony.com.
SONY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.68||52-week high||$133.75|
|Prev. close||$81.77||52-week low||$79.94|
|Day high||$81.88||Avg. volume||856,000|
|50-day MA||$86.72||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$105.87||Market Cap||99.66B|
Sony Corporation (SONY) Company Bio
Sony Corporation is engaged in the development, design, manufacture, and sale of various kinds of electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional and industrial markets, as well as game consoles and software. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONY Latest Social Stream
View Full SONY Social Stream
Latest SONY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sony Group Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONY as an investment opportunity.
The design is similar to the existing PSVR, which was released in 2016. It is also more round than the old version, giving an “orb” look that Sony says helps match the idea of entering into a new world. On the inside, Sony has added a whole host of upgrades that have already been announced.
(Bloomberg) -- Mukesh Ambani’s conglomerate is bringing together a consortium aiming to outbid entertainment giants Amazon.com Inc., Walt Disney Co. and Sony Group Corp. for the telecast rights to the Indian Premier League -- a prize that could be worth $5 billion or more in the cricket-crazy nation of almost 1.4 billion people.Most Read from BloombergPorsches, Lamborghinis Lost at Sea May Cost VW $155 MillionU.S. Condemns Russian Move at UN, Reassures Kyiv: Ukraine UpdateBiden to Speak as EU an
Amazon''s rivalry in India with oil-to-retail conglomerate Reliance Industries looks set to head to the cricket field, where they will likely battle media heavyweights for telecast rights to India''s premier cricket league with its hundreds of millions of viewers. Amazon.com Inc and Reliance Industries Ltd are expected to take on India units of Sony Group Corp and Walt Disney Co for exclusive five-year TV and digital broadcast rights to the two-month series of matches, at a cost that could run to a record 500 billion rupees ($6.7 billion), sources familiar with the companies'' plans said. "Cricket is the second-biggest sport in the world with two-and-a-half billion fans and IPL is like its Super Bowl," said Anton Rublievskyi, head of Parimatch, a betting company that advertised at the I...
Time for the movie box office to head to Uncharted waters. Tom Holland - better known to audiences as movies' most recent Spider-Man - takes on his first major non-Marvel role in Sony's (NYSE:SONY) adventure adaptation of the videogame Uncharted, and it's tracking toward taking over the movie-gross charts after...
(Bloomberg) -- Sony Group Corp. releases the highly anticipated new entry in its Horizon video game franchise on Friday, and early reviews suggest it’s primed to be another big PlayStation hit.Most Read from BloombergRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateRussia Attacks Targets Across Ukraine; Biden Vows SanctionsBiden’s First Salvo of Russia Sanctions Hits With Thud, Not RoarGoldman Sachs Wants Its Bonuses Back as Punishment for Jumping ShipLeissner Says Lover Blackmaile
SONY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|