SP Plus Corporation (SP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SP POWR Grades
- SP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 55.23% of US stocks).
SP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SP is 6.12 -- better than 93.23% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SP is more volatile than just 12.15% of stocks we're observing.
- SP PLUS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MD, DOOR, SHC, LEG, and HLIO.
- SP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SP PLUS CORP's official web site, go to www.spplus.com.
SP Valuation Summary
- SP's price/earnings ratio is 14.2; this is 28.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 225 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SP.
SP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.85%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.6%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 607.59%.
The table below shows SP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.74% of graded US stocks.
- SP's asset turnover comes in at 0.966 -- ranking 12th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- LOPE, WW, and AREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SP.
The table below shows SP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.72||52-week high||$37.52|
|Prev. close||$35.75||52-week low||$25.29|
|Day high||$36.03||Avg. volume||83,331|
|50-day MA||$34.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.03||Market Cap||720.37M|
SP Plus Corporation (SP) Company Bio
SP Plus Corporation provides professional parking, ground transportation, facility maintenance, security and event logistics services to property owners and managers in all markets of the real estate industry. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
SP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SP Latest Social Stream
View Full SP Social Stream
Latest SP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SP PLUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SP as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP Plus Corporation (Nasdaq:SP), a leading provider of technology-driven mobility solutions for aviation, commercial, hospitality and institutional clients throughout North America and Europe, today announced several leadership changes intended to best position the Company to benefit from the growth opportunities on the horizon. These changes, which will take effect on January 1, 2023, are in line with the Company’s strategy to accelerate its growth by
-- Creates Technology Innovation Lab, Based in India, to Accelerate Technology Capabilities and Expand Menu of Technology Offerings --CHICAGO, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP Plus Corporation (Nasdaq:SP), a leading provider of technology-driven mobility solutions for aviation, commercial, hospitality and institutional clients, announced that it has acquired certain assets of DIVRT, Inc.(“DIVRT”), a developer of innovative software and technology solutions that enable frictionless parking ca
SP Plus ( NASDAQ:SP ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$404.4m (up 30% from 3Q 2021). Net...
SP+ Corporation Selected to Provide Sphere Technologies for Parking, Transportation & Remote Check-In at Portland International Airport
CHICAGO, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP Plus Corporation (SP+), (Nasdaq: SP), a leading global provider of technology-driven mobility solutions for aviation, commercial, hospitality and institutional clients throughout North America, announced its selection by the Port of Portland in Oregon to continue its tech-based parking, ground transportation, and remote check-in operations at Portland International Airport (PDX). “We’re pleased to continue our longstanding relationship with SP+,” sai
SP Plus (SP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.26% and 6.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SP Price Returns