SP Plus Corporation (SP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SP POWR Grades
- SP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.29% of US stocks.
- SP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- SP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
SP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SP is 6.87 -- better than 94.06% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, SP PLUS CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 14.58% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of SP PLUS CORP's share price is greater than that of just 8.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SP PLUS CORP are VIA, KOP, PETQ, DSEY, and ACEL.
- SP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SP PLUS CORP's official web site, go to www.spplus.com.
SP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SP's price/sales ratio is 63.64% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- SP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SP.
SP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.09%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.32%.
The table below shows SP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.74% of graded US stocks.
- SP's asset turnover comes in at 0.966 -- ranking 12th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- LOPE, WW, and AREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SP.
The table below shows SP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SP, see our SP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$45.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
SP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.29||52-week high||$39.60|
|Prev. close||$33.90||52-week low||$27.69|
|Day high||$33.95||Avg. volume||89,374|
|50-day MA||$35.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.99||Market Cap||648.56M|
SP Plus Corporation (SP) Company Bio
SP Plus Corporation provides professional parking, ground transportation, facility maintenance, security and event logistics services to property owners and managers in all markets of the real estate industry. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
SP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SP Latest Social Stream
View Full SP Social Stream
Latest SP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SP PLUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SP as an investment opportunity.
Those who invested in SP Plus (NASDAQ:SP) a year ago are up 17%
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But if you pick the right...
SP Plus Corporation Named one of America’s Best Small Companies – Forbes
CHICAGO, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP+ (SP+), (Nasdaq: SP) a leading provider of technology-driven mobility solutions for aviation, commercial, hospitality and institutional clients throughout North America and Europe, today announced it has been named to Forbes annual list of America’s Best Small Companies. “We are honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best Small Companies for 2023,” said Marc Baumann, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of SP+. “Over the last several years, we’
SP Plus (SP) Lags Q4 Earnings Estimates
SP Plus (SP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -23.29% and 0.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SP Plus Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
-- Fourth Quarter Gross Profit and Adjusted Gross Profit Increased 7% and 16%, Respectively -- -- G&A Investments to Drive Accelerated Growth -- -- 2023 Guidance Anticipates Another Year of Strong Growth -- -- Technology-Enabled Addressable Market Expansion and Leadership Position Provide Pathway to High Single-Digit Gross Profit Growth Beyond 2023 -- CHICAGO, Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP Plus Corporation (Nasdaq:SP), a leading provider of technology-driven mobility solutions for aviatio
SP Plus Corporation Successfully Re-Accredited as an Accredited Parking Organization (APO) with Distinction
SP+ was the first commercial parking operator to earn APO with DistinctionCHICAGO, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP+ Corporation (SP+), (Nasdaq: SP) a leading provider of technology-driven mobility solutions for aviation, commercial, hospitality and institutional clients throughout North America and Europe, today announced a recent renewal of its status as an Accredited Parking Organization (APO) with Distinction, joining an elite class of the top organizations in the parking, transportation
SP Price Returns
Continue Researching SPWant to see what other sources are saying about SP Plus Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SP Plus Corp (SP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SP Plus Corp (SP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SP Plus Corp (SP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...