SP Plus Corporation (SP): Price and Financial Metrics
SP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SP is 5.94 -- better than 93.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SP Plus Corp is reporting a growth rate of -351.21%; that's higher than just 5.1% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SP's revenue has grown -34.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.98% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SP Plus Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GSM, IHRT, UFS, OII, and GTIM.
- Visit SP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spplus.com.
SP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.81||52-week high||$36.71|
|Prev. close||$31.86||52-week low||$15.29|
|Day high||$32.05||Avg. volume||121,203|
|50-day MA||$33.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.50||Market Cap||738.15M|
SP Plus Corporation (SP) Company Bio
SP Plus Corporation provides professional parking, ground transportation, facility maintenance, security and event logistics services to property owners and managers in all markets of the real estate industry. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
SP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that SP Plus Corp ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of SP Plus Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 53% of its capital from equity, and 47% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 17.98% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- SP Plus Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -10.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SP Latest Social Stream
View Full SP Social Stream
Latest SP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SP Plus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SP as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But if you choose that...
CHICAGO, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SP Plus Corporation (NASDAQ: SP) today announced that it expects to release first quarter 2021 earnings on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, after the close of market. Later that same day, the Company will host a conference call at 4:00 PM (Central Time) that can be accessed via webcast at http://ir.spplus.com. To listen to the live call, individuals are directed to the investor relations section of the company’s website, www.spplus.com, at least fifteen minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, replays will be available shortly after the call on the website and accessible for 30 days. About SP+ SP+ facilitates the efficient movement of people, vehicles and persona...
If you want to know who really controls SP Plus Corporation ( NASDAQ:SP ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
SP Plus Corporation Selected to Provide Parking & Shuttle Operations at St. Louis Lambert International Airport
CHICAGO, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plus Corporation (SP+), (Nasdaq: SP), a leading provider of technology-driven mobility solutions for aviation, commercial, hospitality and institutional clients throughout North America, today announced its selection to provide parking management and shuttle operations at St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) in Missouri. SP+ took over the airport’s parking operations on March 1, 2021, for more than 9,000 available spaces within two parking garages and five surface lots at STL. “STL selected SP+ to bring their wide-range of mobility and transportation expertise and new technology to this airport,” said Robert Salarano, STL’s Property Division Manager. “We believe this will ensure that we are offering a seamless experience and convenien...
SP Plus (NASDAQ:SP) announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The business services provider reported $0.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.16 by ($0.14), MarketWatch Earnings reports. SP Plus had a positive return on equity of 7.33% and a negative net margin of 13.02%. SP Plus […]
SP Price Returns
Continue Researching SPWant to see what other sources are saying about SP Plus Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!