SuperCom, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (SPCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPCB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPCB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 32 weeks.
- SPCB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.79% of US stocks).
SPCB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,458,842, SuperCom Ltd has a greater market value than merely 1.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,902.17%, SuperCom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 99.32% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPCB's revenue has grown -64.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.09% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SuperCom Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ST, EBIX, NH, MAXN, and ALSN.
- SPCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SuperCom Ltd's official web site, go to www.supercom.com.
SPCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPCB's price/earnings ratio is 111.63% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- SPCB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 201 months.
- Over the past 201 months, SPCB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPCB.
SPCB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.22%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1.53%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.02%.
The table below shows SPCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.95% of graded US stocks.
- SPCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 173rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SPCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$2.95|
|Prev. close||$0.92||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||2,414,995|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.32||Market Cap||18.10M|
SuperCom, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (SPCB) Company Bio
SuperCom Ltd. provides digital identity, Internet of Things and connectivity, and cyber security products and solutions to governments, and private and public organizations worldwide. The company offers MAGNA, a common platform for ID registries, e-passports, biometric visas, automated fingerprint identification systems, digitized driver's licenses, and electronic voter registration and election management. Its PureRF suite is a solution based on RFID tag technology to identify, locate, track, monitor, count, and protect people and objects. The company's PureRF suite comprises PureRF tags, hands-free long-range RFID asset and vehicle tags, PureRF readers, PureRF activators, and PureRF initializers. It also provides house arrest monitoring systems, PureTag RF bracelets, PureCom RF base stations, GPS offender tracking systems, PureTrack smartphone device, PureBeacon, PureMonitor offender electronic monitoring software, inmate monitoring systems, DoorGuard tracking station, and personnel tags. In addition, the company offers domestic violence victim protection systems. Further, it provides connectivity products and solutions comprising AVIDITY WBSac, BOLSTER WBSn, BreezeULTRA P6000, Arena controller, and BreezeNET B. Additionally, the company offers Safend's Encryption Suite that protects the organization's sensitive data; and designs solutions for carrier Wi-Fi, enterprise connectivity, smart city, smart hospitality, connected campuses, and connected events. SuperCom Ltd. sells its systems and products through local representatives, subsidiaries, and distribution channels, as well as independent representatives and resellers. The company was formerly known as Vuance Ltd. and changed its name to SuperCom Ltd. in January 2013. SuperCom Ltd. was founded in 1988 and is based in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPCB Latest Social Stream
View Full SPCB Social Stream
Latest SPCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SuperCom Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPCB as an investment opportunity.
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secure solutions for the e-Government, IOT and Cybersecurity sectors, announces today that through its fully-owned subsidiary, Leaders in Community Alternatives (LCA), it has won a new project in California to provide Juvenile Programing and Rehabilitative Services for out-of-custody juvenile programming. This project supports those reentering the community from periods of incarceration by providing evidence-based and individualized services that con
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secured solutions for the e-Government, IoT and Cybersecurity sectors, today announced that President and CEO Ordan Trabelsi will present at the SNN Virtual Investor Conference being held August 17 – 19, 2021.
Keynotes, Educational Panels and 60 Companies to Present at the SNN Network Summer Virtual Event on August 17-19, 2021
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 16, 2021 / The SNN Network Summer Virtual Event will take place on August 17-19, 2021, where 60 SmallCap, MicroCap and NanoCap public and private companies will be presenting via virtual webcast to a global investor audience.The SNN Network Summer Virtual Event begins on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 with the "MicroCap Investing Workshop" starting at 8:00am EST and featuring well-known financial influencers, investors, fund managers, and key opinion leaders, incl
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secured solutions for the e-Government, IoT and Cybersecurity sectors, today reported results for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secured solutions for the e-Government, IoT and Cybersecurity sectors, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time / 3:00 p.m. IL time) to discuss its financial results for the second quarter 2021 ended June 30, 2021. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
SPCB Price Returns