SuperCom, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (SPCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPCB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPCB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 109 days.
- SPCB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.73% of US stocks).
SPCB Stock Summary
- SuperCom Ltd's market capitalization of $25,198,419 is ahead of only 4.32% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,902.17%, SuperCom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 99.35% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPCB's revenue has grown -64.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.2% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HDSN, UONE, GEL, GNFT, and BRFS.
- Visit SPCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supercom.com.
SPCB Valuation Summary
- SPCB's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 41.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SPCB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.7 over the prior 200 months.
- SPCB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPCB.
SPCB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -28.56%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.67%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -46.21%.
The table below shows SPCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$2.95|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||3,231,039|
|50-day MA||$1.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||24.80M|
SuperCom, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (SPCB) Company Bio
SuperCom Ltd. provides digital identity, Internet of Things and connectivity, and cyber security products and solutions to governments, and private and public organizations worldwide. The company offers MAGNA, a common platform for ID registries, e-passports, biometric visas, automated fingerprint identification systems, digitized driver's licenses, and electronic voter registration and election management. Its PureRF suite is a solution based on RFID tag technology to identify, locate, track, monitor, count, and protect people and objects. The company's PureRF suite comprises PureRF tags, hands-free long-range RFID asset and vehicle tags, PureRF readers, PureRF activators, and PureRF initializers. It also provides house arrest monitoring systems, PureTag RF bracelets, PureCom RF base stations, GPS offender tracking systems, PureTrack smartphone device, PureBeacon, PureMonitor offender electronic monitoring software, inmate monitoring systems, DoorGuard tracking station, and personnel tags. In addition, the company offers domestic violence victim protection systems. Further, it provides connectivity products and solutions comprising AVIDITY WBSac, BOLSTER WBSn, BreezeULTRA P6000, Arena controller, and BreezeNET B. Additionally, the company offers Safend's Encryption Suite that protects the organization's sensitive data; and designs solutions for carrier Wi-Fi, enterprise connectivity, smart city, smart hospitality, connected campuses, and connected events. SuperCom Ltd. sells its systems and products through local representatives, subsidiaries, and distribution channels, as well as independent representatives and resellers. The company was formerly known as Vuance Ltd. and changed its name to SuperCom Ltd. in January 2013. SuperCom Ltd. was founded in 1988 and is based in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
SPCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPCB Latest Social Stream
View Full SPCB Social Stream
Latest SPCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SuperCom Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPCB as an investment opportunity.
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secured solutions for the e-Government, IoT and Cybersecurity sectors, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time / 3:00 p.m. IL time) to discuss its financial results for the second quarter 2021 ended June 30, 2021. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
As Jails Move More Prisoners to Electronic Monitoring Options, Israeli-Based Technology Company Supercom Sees Steady Growth
By Mark Gilman A combination of prison reform, cost-cutting measures and a global pandemic have put Tel Aviv, Israel-based Supercom in the right place at the right time to unveil its suite of smart devices designed to track prisoners under house arrest. As prison systems and the governments that run them look for ways to reduce prison populations and cut budgets, global technology security company Supercom has introduced proprietary, secure Internet of Things (IoT) tracking technology, which they hope will quickly replace the clunky ankle bracelet technology of the past. The company''s electronic monitoring (EM) PureTag device is a lightweight, ergonomic bracelet that doesn''t have to be charged. It communicates seamlessly with a Puretrack device built on Samsung cell phone hardware, wh...
TEL AVIV, Israel, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secure solutions for the for the e-Government, IoT and Cybersecurity sectors, announced today the closing of a financing with gross proceeds of $5 million
SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secure solutions for the e-Government, IOT and Cybersecurity sectors, was awarded a $3.6 million project with the national government of Finland to deploy its PureSecurity Electronic Monitoring (EM) Suite. Through its innovative and proven technology and services, SuperCom's aims to help Finland improve public safety efficacy as well as reduce prison overcrowding and lower recidivism.
SPCB Price Returns