Splunk Inc. (SPLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPLK POWR Grades
- SPLK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 44.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPLK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SPLK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
SPLK Stock Summary
- SPLK has a market capitalization of $19,902,847,672 -- more than approximately 87.93% of US stocks.
- SPLK's price/sales ratio is 8.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.04% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SPLK has reported earnings growth of 139.4%, putting it ahead of 87.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPLK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYFT, ZTO, OSH, SWKS, and FEYE.
- SPLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Splunk Inc's official web site, go to www.splunk.com.
SPLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.38||52-week high||$225.89|
|Prev. close||$121.42||52-week low||$110.28|
|Day high||$123.80||Avg. volume||2,324,396|
|50-day MA||$124.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$163.06||Market Cap||20.22B|
Splunk Inc. (SPLK) Company Bio
Splunk Inc.'s software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Francisco, California.
SPLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLK Social Stream
Latest SPLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Splunk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLK as an investment opportunity.
State of Observability 2021 Report Links Observability Best Practices With Successful Digital Transformation
SAN FRANCISCO, Jun 15, 2021--Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), provider of the Data-to-Everything Platform, in collaboration with Enterprise Strategy Group, today announced The State of Observability 2021, a global research report that explores what a strong, high-level observability practice looks like and the meaningful results observability can deliver in the Data Age. With every organization now being a digital organization, the report shows that observability should be viewed as a core competency
In this article we will take a look at the 10 Best SaaS stocks to buy and hold for long-term profits. You can skip our detailed analysis of the SaaS industry and long-term growth catalysts for SaaS stocks, and go directly to 5 Best SaaS Stocks to Buy and Hold for Long-Term Profits. Software-as-a-Service, or […]
These are seven screaming stocks to buy based on strong future growth at levels more than compensating for their unfavorable valuations.
No summary available.
Illumio and Splunk Customers Can Accelerate Response Times and Improve Decision Making Illumio and Splunk Customers Can Accelerate Response Times and Improve Decision Making
SPLK Price Returns