Splunk Inc. (SPLK): Price and Financial Metrics
SPLK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,887,896,520, Splunk Inc has a greater market value than 92.69% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.63, Splunk Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.47% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPLK's revenue has grown 36.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPLK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PANW, COUP, DOCU, OKTA, and PFPT.
- Visit SPLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.splunk.com.
SPLK Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.76||52-week high||$176.31|
|Prev. close||$129.14||52-week low||$93.92|
|Day high||$126.95||Avg. volume||2,046,593|
|50-day MA||$146.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.60||Market Cap||19.46B|
Splunk Inc. (SPLK) Company Bio
Splunk Inc.'s software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Francisco, California.