Splunk Inc. (SPLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPLK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SPLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPLK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SPLK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.28% of US stocks).
SPLK Stock Summary
- SPLK has a market capitalization of $23,055,629,000 -- more than approximately 88.83% of US stocks.
- Splunk Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.59% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPLK is currently 180.05, higher than 97.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Splunk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRNS, TWLO, MDB, LYFT, and EB.
- SPLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Splunk Inc's official web site, go to www.splunk.com.
SPLK Valuation Summary
- SPLK's EV/EBIT ratio is -28.3; this is 187.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SPLK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 274.8 over the prior 114 months.
- Over the past 114 months, SPLK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 272.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPLK.
SPLK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -120.49%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -37.78%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 115.42%.
The table below shows SPLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.26% of graded US stocks.
- SPLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 360th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BNFT, QNST, and AINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPLK.
The table below shows SPLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.96||52-week high||$176.66|
|Prev. close||$88.46||52-week low||$84.63|
|Day high||$92.00||Avg. volume||2,349,008|
|50-day MA||$102.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$125.34||Market Cap||14.80B|
Splunk Inc. (SPLK) Company Bio
Splunk Inc.'s software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLK Social Stream
Latest SPLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Splunk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLK as an investment opportunity.
Splunk's (SPLK) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 performance is likely to have benefited from solid demand for cloud-based solutions and customer additions.
The founder says ZuluTails is safer than reward posters and more effective than the fraught micro-chipping industry.
Splunk (SPLK) closed the most recent trading day at $116.82, moving +0.52% from the previous trading session.
Splunk (SPLK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Photronics (PLAB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.58% and 3.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SPLK Price Returns