Splunk Inc. (SPLK): Price and Financial Metrics
SPLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.38||52-week high||$152.00|
|Prev. close||$150.97||52-week low||$81.11|
|Day high||$151.39||Avg. volume||1,906,722|
|50-day MA||$148.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$113.15||Market Cap||25.51B|
SPLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLK POWR Grades
- SPLK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.79% of US stocks.
- SPLK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 107 days.
- SPLK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.87% of US stocks).
SPLK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPLK is 20.01 -- better than 98.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 240.61, SPLUNK INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -223.04 for SPLUNK INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPLUNK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PBI, ZIP, GPP, RHP, and AON.
- SPLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPLUNK INC's official web site, go to www.splunk.com.
SPLK Valuation Summary
- SPLK's price/earnings ratio is 240.4; this is 831.78% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SPLK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 470 over the prior 141 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPLK.
SPLK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -21.28%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -37.43%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -6.85%.
The table below shows SPLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.26% of graded US stocks.
- SPLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 360th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BNFT, QNST, and AINC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPLK.
The table below shows SPLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLK Social Stream
Latest SPLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPLUNK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLK as an investment opportunity.
There are many reasons to buy cybersecurity stocks for the long haul.
Apple's and Google's move into smart augmented reality several years ago, creating ways for people to use their smartphone cameras to identify everyday objects to interact with them, put the technology on the map with everyday consumers and gave a way for businesses to build new experiences to cater to them. It also laid the groundwork for building new frontiers in visual search. Squint is one of the startups capitalizing on this concept with what founder and CEO Devin Bhushan describes as "a pl
Healthy traction in the cloud business along with rising customer engagements, continuous innovation and a robust product portfolio help Splunk (SPLK) to beat third-quarter fiscal 2024 earnings estimates.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best growth stocks to buy according to George Soros. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Growth Stocks To Buy According To George Soros. Billionaire George Soros is one of the most respected and notable hedge fund managers in the world, […]
Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst cuts you may have missed since yesterday: downgrades at Airbnb, Splunk, Hershey, and Diageo. Jefferies downgraded Airbnb (NASDAQ:ABNB) to Hold from Buy and cut its price target to $140.00 from $155.00. The analysts noted a slowdown in bookings for Airbnb, which increases the risk of not meeting consensus expectations, making the story more reliant on potential take rate expansion.
SPLK Price Returns