Splunk Inc. (SPLK): Price and Financial Metrics
SPLK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,334,348,596, Splunk Inc has a greater market value than 91.66% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.11, Splunk Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.51% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPLK's revenue has grown 36.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.96% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Splunk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTNX, TENB, ESTC, MDB, and APPN.
- SPLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Splunk Inc's official web site, go to www.splunk.com.
SPLK Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.96||52-week high||$161.49|
|Prev. close||$160.32||52-week low||$107.16|
|Day high||$161.49||Avg. volume||1,422,650|
|50-day MA||$143.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$129.39||Market Cap||24.64B|
Splunk Inc. (SPLK) Company Bio
Splunk Inc.'s software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Francisco, California.