Splunk Inc. (SPLK): Price and Financial Metrics
SPLK Stock Summary
- Splunk Inc's market capitalization of $18,317,717,911 is ahead of 89.93% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Splunk Inc is higher than 98.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SPLK's price/sales ratio is 8.96; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Splunk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COUP, ZEN, OKTA, DXCM, and CLDR.
- SPLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Splunk Inc's official web site, go to www.splunk.com.
SPLK Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPLK Price/Volume Stats
Splunk Inc. (SPLK) Company Bio
Splunk Inc.'s software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Francisco, California.