Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SPLP Stock Summary
- SPLP's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Steel Partners Holdings Lp is reporting a growth rate of 162.93%; that's higher than 92.67% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPLP comes in at 54.44% -- higher than that of 91.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Steel Partners Holdings Lp are VHI, SAVE, STN, FBM, and NSEC.
- Visit SPLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.steelpartners.com.
SPLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.75||52-week high||$14.33|
|Prev. close||$5.90||52-week low||$5.45|
|Day high||$5.98||Avg. volume||16,128|
|50-day MA||$10.05||Dividend yield||6.61%|
|200-day MA||$12.13||Market Cap||143.88M|
Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP) Company Bio
Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management and logistics, banking, food products and services, sports, training, education, and the entertainment and lifestyle businesses. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.