Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPLP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- SPLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 128 days.
- SPLP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
SPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Steel Partners Holdings Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Steel Partners Holdings Lp is reporting a growth rate of -3,123.35%; that's higher than merely 0.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPLP comes in at -322.84% -- higher than that of merely 1.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Steel Partners Holdings Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be QSR, RPRX, IFMK, BGCP, and SOS.
- SPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Steel Partners Holdings Lp's official web site, go to www.steelpartners.com.
SPLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPLP's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 113 months, SPLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 33.7.
- SPLP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPLP.
SPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -5.54%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.41%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -113.02%.
The table below shows SPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.68||52-week high||$32.40|
|Prev. close||$29.57||52-week low||$4.65|
|Day high||$32.40||Avg. volume||41,846|
|50-day MA||$28.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.29||Market Cap||682.57M|
Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP) Company Bio
Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management and logistics, banking, food products and services, sports, training, education, and the entertainment and lifestyle businesses. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
SPLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SPLP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Steel Partners Holdings Lp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Steel Partners Holdings Lp ended up being:
- 25% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Steel Partners Holdings Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Steel Partners Holdings Lp has a reliance on debt greater than 96.35% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLP Social Stream
Latest SPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Steel Partners Holdings Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLP as an investment opportunity.
Zhanna Hapanovich/iStock via Getty Images Steel Connect Inc. (STCN) operates two wholly-owned businesses - IWCO Direct, a direct marketing business and ModusLink, a supply chain management business. The company has a majority owner, Steel Partners (SPLP), which put out a blanket offer to acquire the remaining part of the company...
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
No summary available.
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Ray Dalio, Two Sigma, Elliott Management, Tiger Global Management, Alden Global Capital, CyrusOne Inc (CONE), Steel Partners Holdings LP (SPLP), and More
No summary available.
NEW YORK (AP) _ Steel Partners Holdings LP (SPLP) on Friday reported first-quarter net income of $53 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. The New York-based company said it had profit of $1.60 per share. The diversified industrial company posted revenue of $314.5 million in the period. Steel Partners 
SPLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SPLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Steel Partners Holdings Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch