Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.99||52-week high||$48.00|
|Prev. close||$38.85||52-week low||$37.50|
|Day high||$38.99||Avg. volume||4,155|
|50-day MA||$42.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.01||Market Cap||830.80M|
SPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLP Stock Summary
- SPLP's current price/earnings ratio is 4.5, which is higher than merely 5.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- SPLP's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.19% of US stocks.
- The volatility of STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's share price is greater than that of merely 1.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP are WGO, TPB, POST, AMG, and SIG.
- SPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's official web site, go to www.steelpartners.com.
SPLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 88.39% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 141 months, SPLP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPLP.
SPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -72.59%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -49.11%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.66%.
The table below shows SPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.77% of graded US stocks.
- SPLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 38th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- WOR, CRS, and USAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPLP.
The table below shows SPLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP) Company Bio
Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management and logistics, banking, food products and services, sports, training, education, and the entertainment and lifestyle businesses. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
SPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLP Social Stream
Latest SPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLP as an investment opportunity.
Steel Partners Holdings Reports Second Quarter Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Distribution on its Series A Preferred Units
NEW YORK, August 09, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. The financial results of Steel Connect, Inc. ("Steel Connect" or "STCN") have been included in the Company's consolidated financial statements since the exchange transaction on May 1, 2023.
NEW YORK, August 07, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced the appointment of Ryan O’Herrin as Chief Financial Officer.
STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS L.P. (Trades, Portfolio), a prominent investment firm, recently made a significant transaction in its portfolio. The firm reduced its stake in Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (NYSE:AJRD), a leading manufacturer of aerospace and defense products. This article will delve into the details of the transaction, provide an overview of the guru and the traded company, and analyze the potential implications of this move for value investors.
Steel Partners Holdings Announces Joseph Martin Named Chief Administrative Officer & Chief Legal Officer and Maria Reda Named General Counsel
NEW YORK, June 08, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced the appointment of Joseph Martin as Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Legal Officer and Maria Reda as General Counsel. These appointments will further strengthen the company's strategic planning, administrative, and legal functions, supporting its growth and success.
Steel Partners Holdings Reports First Quarter Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Distribution on its Series A Preferred Units
NEW YORK, May 04, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
SPLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SPLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Steel Partners Holdings Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch