Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SPLP Stock Summary
- SPLP's current price/earnings ratio is 85.6, which is higher than 91.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, Steel Partners Holdings Lp has a higher such ratio than just 5.6% of stocks in our set.
- Steel Partners Holdings Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WHLM, SCHL, LIND, SIC, and LE.
- SPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Steel Partners Holdings Lp's official web site, go to www.steelpartners.com.
SPLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.46||52-week high||$14.33|
|Prev. close||$11.55||52-week low||$11.23|
|Day high||$11.60||Avg. volume||12,316|
|50-day MA||$11.96||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$13.01||Market Cap||286.76M|
Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP) Company Bio
Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management and logistics, banking, food products and services, sports, training, education, and the entertainment and lifestyle businesses. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
SPLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Steel Partners Holdings Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Steel Partners Holdings Lp ranked in the 28st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Steel Partners Holdings Lp, consider:
- In the past 5.52 years, Steel Partners Holdings Lp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.13%; that's higher than only 15.31% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 13.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|