Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPLP POWR Grades
- SPLP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- SPLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 119 days.
- SPLP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 66.83% of US stocks).
SPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Steel Partners Holdings Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 456.21%, Steel Partners Holdings Lp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.93% of about US stocks.
- Steel Partners Holdings Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -443.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Steel Partners Holdings Lp are LIVE, RMR, TAIT, NSA, and PJT.
- Visit SPLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.steelpartners.com.
SPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.80||52-week high||$21.76|
|Prev. close||$19.43||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$20.04||Avg. volume||33,670|
|50-day MA||$16.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||454.55M|
Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP) Company Bio
Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management and logistics, banking, food products and services, sports, training, education, and the entertainment and lifestyle businesses. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
SPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLP Social Stream
Latest SPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Steel Partners Holdings Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLP as an investment opportunity.
Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash distribution of $0.375 per unit, payable June 15, 2021, to unitholders of record as of June 1, 2021, on its 6% Series A Preferred Units, no par value ("Series A Preferred").
Steel Partners (SPLP): Q4 GAAP EPS of $2.19.Revenue of $338.7M (-2.3% Y/Y)Press Release...
Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
At the end of February we announced the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we predicted that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each […]
Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced operating results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2020. We encourage investors to read our 2020 Mid-Year Update Letter, which is posted under the "Investor Relations" section of our website (www.steelpartners.com).
SPLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SPLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Steel Partners Holdings Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch