Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPLP POWR Grades
- SPLP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.29% of US stocks.
- SPLP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SPLP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
SPLP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.27%, STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.12% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's share price is greater than that of just 0.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPLP comes in at 78.76% -- higher than that of 97.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DFH, SIG, GLG, APG, and GES.
- SPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's official web site, go to www.steelpartners.com.
SPLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPLP's price/earnings ratio is 70.43% lower, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 129 months, SPLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPLP.
SPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.11%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.47%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.86%.
The table below shows SPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.77% of graded US stocks.
- SPLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 38th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- WOR, CRS, and USAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPLP.
The table below shows SPLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.00||52-week high||$47.62|
|Prev. close||$43.59||52-week low||$32.01|
|Day high||$43.50||Avg. volume||10,732|
|50-day MA||$41.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.81||Market Cap||931.12M|
Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP) Company Bio
Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management and logistics, banking, food products and services, sports, training, education, and the entertainment and lifestyle businesses. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLP Social Stream
Latest SPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLP as an investment opportunity.
Last week, Steel Sports athlete Cole Ingram, a 7th grader from Estes Park, Colorado, was honored at the annual Bob Feller Act of Valor Award Ceremony in Washington, DC as a representative of the 2022 Lasorda Legacy Team. Steel Sports, a company of Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), partners with Act of Valor to teach young athletes about the importance of honoring our service members and to encourage athletes' service in their communities.
Related Stocks: SPLP , SCX , EMKR , STCN , AJRD ,
Steel Connect (STCN) -10.2% post-market Tuesday after Steel Partners (SPLP) terminated the merger deal between the two companies after a majority of the parent''s outstanding shares…
NEW YORK & SMYRNA, Tenn., November 15, 2022--Steel Connect, Inc. (NASDAQ: STCN), a holding company (the "Company" or "Steel Connect"), announced today that Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company ("Parent" or "Steel Partners") has terminated the merger agreement (the "Merger Agreement") among Company, Parent and SP Merger Sub, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Parent ("Merger Sub" and, together with Parent, the "Parent Parties"), dated June 12, 2022, purs
Steel Partners Holdings Reports Third Quarter Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Distribution on its Series A Preferred Units
NEW YORK, November 09, 2022--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
SPLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SPLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Steel Partners Holdings Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch