Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPLP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SPLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.65% of US stocks.
- SPLP's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 83 days.
- SPLP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 48.14% of US stocks).
SPLP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.28%, STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.11% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's share price is greater than that of just 0.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 46.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be GVA, GLRE, FTCH, WGO, and APG.
- SPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP's official web site, go to www.steelpartners.com.
SPLP Valuation Summary
- SPLP's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 54.55% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 133 months, SPLP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPLP.
SPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -72.59%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -49.11%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.66%.
The table below shows SPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPLP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.77% of graded US stocks.
- SPLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 38th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- WOR, CRS, and USAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPLP.
The table below shows SPLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.44||52-week high||$47.62|
|Prev. close||$42.50||52-week low||$38.00|
|Day high||$44.40||Avg. volume||4,134|
|50-day MA||$43.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.50||Market Cap||914.54M|
Steel Partners Holdings LP LTD PARTNERSHIP UNIT (SPLP) Company Bio
Steel Partners Holdings, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in industrial products, energy, defense, supply chain management and logistics, banking, food products and services, sports, training, education, and the entertainment and lifestyle businesses. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SPLP Social Stream
Latest SPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPLP as an investment opportunity.
Steel Partners Holdings Releases Annual Letter from Executive Chairman Warren Lichtenstein
NEW YORK, March 09, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today released its annual letter from the Company's Executive Chairman, Warren Lichtenstein. The letter can be accessed at https://ir.steelpartners.com/static-files/b12fc416-2410-430f-9b54-f29fd8587885. The annual letter includes reviews of the Company's 2022 financial results, provides highlights and updates from the Company's holdings, and discusses the philosophy and strategy going forwa
Steel Partners Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
NEW YORK, March 08, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
Steel Partners Holdings Declares Regular Quarterly Distribution On its Series A Preferred Units
NEW YORK, February 17, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company, today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash distribution of $.375 per unit, payable March 15, 2023, to unitholders of record as of March 1, 2023, on its 6% Series A Preferred Units, no par value ("Series A Preferred").
Steel Partners and Steel Sports Announce OMG Inc as the 2022 Kids First Cup Winner
NEW YORK, February 10, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP) and Steel Sports are thrilled to announce OMG Inc. as the winner of the 2022 Kids First Cup.
Steel Sports 7th Grader Honored at Bob Feller Act of Valor Award Ceremony
Last week, Steel Sports athlete Cole Ingram, a 7th grader from Estes Park, Colorado, was honored at the annual Bob Feller Act of Valor Award Ceremony in Washington, DC as a representative of the 2022 Lasorda Legacy Team. Steel Sports, a company of Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), partners with Act of Valor to teach young athletes about the importance of honoring our service members and to encourage athletes' service in their communities.
SPLP Price Returns
Continue Researching SPLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Steel Partners Holdings Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Steel Partners Holdings Lp (SPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...