SiriusPoint Ltd. (SPNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPNT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SPNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.42% of US stocks.
- SPNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SPNT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.98% of US stocks).
SPNT Stock Summary
- SPNT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.51 -- higher than merely 13.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SPNT's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 19.62% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SPNT has reported earnings growth of -572.85%, putting it ahead of only 3.09% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIRIUSPOINT LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be TIG, TDW, WRLD, BTBD, and SHEN.
- SPNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIRIUSPOINT LTD's official web site, go to www.thirdpointre.com.
SPNT Valuation Summary
- SPNT's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.8; this is 125.69% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 117 months, SPNT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPNT.
SPNT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 309.9%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -17.53%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 530.21%.
The table below shows SPNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.21||52-week high||$7.81|
|Prev. close||$7.31||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$7.25||Avg. volume||468,584|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.76||Market Cap||1.17B|
SiriusPoint Ltd. (SPNT) Company Bio
SiriusPoint Ltd. engages in the provision of insurance and reinsurance services. The insurance lines include: Accident and Health, Environmental, Property, Energy, Workers' Compensation, and Aviation and Space. The reinsurance lines include: Marine and Energy, Casualty, Aviation and Space, and Credit and Bond. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPNT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPNT Social Stream
Latest SPNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIRIUSPOINT LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPNT as an investment opportunity.
SiriusPoint and Compre Announce Second Significant Reinsurance Loss Portfolio Transfer
HAMILTON, Bermuda, March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiriusPoint Ltd. (“SiriusPoint”) (NYSE: SPNT) global underwriter, and Compre, the Bermuda headquartered international legacy group, today announce that they have signed an agreement for a ground-up Loss Portfolio Transfer (“LPT”) on a diversified portfolio of primarily reinsurance business. The transaction’s inception is subject to regulatory approvals and other conditions of closing. The LPT covers approximately $1.3bn of reserves, underwrit
SiriusPoint Confirms Contingent Value Rights Maturity Payment
HAMILTON, Bermuda, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As previously disclosed, SiriusPoint Ltd. (the “Company”) (NYSE: SPNT) entered into the Contingent Value Rights Agreement, dated as of February 26, 2021, by and between the Company, Computershare Inc. and Computershare Trust Company, N.A. (the “CVR Agreement”). Pursuant to the CVR Agreement, the Company issued contingent value rights (“CVRs”), representing the right to receive, on the Maturity Date (as defined below), a contingent cash paymen
SiriusPoint Reports Significant Progress Made During 2022 and Aims to Achieve Double-Digit Return on Average Common Equity by 2024
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiriusPoint Ltd. (“SiriusPoint” or the “Company”) (NYSE:SPNT) today announced results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022. Progress made as accident year combined ratio improved during 2022 and investment portfolio de-risked. 1/1 renewals have been positive and we continue to operate with a healthy balance sheetTarget >$50 million of cost reduction and double-digit return on average common equity by 2024 as we aim to become a high p
SiriusPoint Announces Dividend on Series B Preference Shares
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiriusPoint Ltd. (“SiriusPoint” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SPNT), an international specialty insurer and reinsurer, has announced that the Board of Directors of SiriusPoint Ltd. approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per share on its 8.00% Resettable Fixed Rate Preference Shares, Series B, $0.10 par value, $25.00 liquidation preference per share payable on February 28, 2023 to Series B shareholders of record as of February 13, 2023. About S
SiriusPoint Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiriusPoint Ltd. (NYSE: SPNT) (“SiriusPoint” or the “Company”) today announced that it is planning to release its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after the market close on Thursday, February 23, 2023. The Company will also hold a webcast, which can also be accessed as a conference call, to discuss its financial results at 8:30 am (Eastern Time) on Friday, February 24, 2023. The webcast of the live conference call can be accessed by loggi
SPNT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...