SiriusPoint Ltd. (SPNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPNT POWR Grades
- SPNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.09% of US stocks.
- SPNT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SPNT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.49% of US stocks).
SPNT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, SIRIUSPOINT LTD has a higher such ratio than merely 17.66% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SIRIUSPOINT LTD is reporting a growth rate of -240.14%; that's higher than only 6.55% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SIRIUSPOINT LTD comes in at -12.41%, a number that bests just 11.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SIRIUSPOINT LTD are CTIB, WYY, GNLN, YCBD, and FWRD.
- Visit SPNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thirdpointre.com.
SPNT Valuation Summary
- SPNT's price/earnings ratio is -2.1; this is 118.1% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SPNT's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPNT.
SPNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -39.92%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2308.4%.
The table below shows SPNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.54||52-week high||$8.66|
|Prev. close||$6.52||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||563,094|
|50-day MA||$5.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.74||Market Cap||1.06B|
SiriusPoint Ltd. (SPNT) Company Bio
SiriusPoint Ltd. engages in the provision of insurance and reinsurance services. The insurance lines include: Accident and Health, Environmental, Property, Energy, Workers' Compensation, and Aviation and Space. The reinsurance lines include: Marine and Energy, Casualty, Aviation and Space, and Credit and Bond. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPNT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPNT Social Stream
Latest SPNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIRIUSPOINT LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPNT as an investment opportunity.
SiriusPoint reports year-over-year improvement of underwriting results and simplifies operating platform
Third quarter 2022 gross premiums written of $844 million with split of 62% insurance and 38% reinsurance reflecting execution of strategic shift towards Insurance & ServicesStrong contribution from SiriusPoint’s strategic partnerships HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiriusPoint Ltd. (“SiriusPoint” or the “Company”) (NYSE:SPNT) today announced results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Net loss of $98 million, or $0.61 per diluted c
Although blue chips provide greater predictability, these top small-cap stocks to buy may drive intense growth for speculators.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiriusPoint Ltd. (NYSE: SPNT) (“SiriusPoint” or the “Company”) today announced that it is planning to release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. The Company will also hold a conference call to discuss its financial results at 8:30 am (Eastern Time) on Thursday, November 3, 2022. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-888-347-6085 (domestic) or 1-412-317-5189 (international)
CFO JOURNAL SiriusPoint said Wednesday it appointed Steve Yendall as chief financial officer, effective Oct. 31. He will succeed David Junius, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities, according to SiriusPoint, a global insurer and reinsurer.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiriusPoint Ltd. (“SiriusPoint” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SPNT), a global specialty insurer and reinsurer, has announced the appointment of Steve Yendall as Chief Financial Officer, effective October 31, 2022. Steve, who brings twenty-five years of re/insurance industry experience to SiriusPoint, will report to Chief Executive Officer, Scott Egan, as a member of SiriusPoint’s Executive Leadership Team. Scott Egan commented: “Steve has an accomp
SPNT Price Returns