SunPower Corporation (SPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPWR POWR Grades
- SPWR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 39.63% of US stocks.
- SPWR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SPWR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.59% of US stocks).
SPWR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SPWR has reported earnings growth of 182.4%, putting it ahead of 90.49% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPWR's revenue has grown -35.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.36% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SPWR is more volatile than 91.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunpower Corp are CSOD, PFIS, FLR, BIOL, and CLBK.
- Visit SPWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to us.sunpower.com.
SPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.24||52-week high||$57.52|
|Prev. close||$20.91||52-week low||$6.16|
|Day high||$22.33||Avg. volume||6,774,344|
|50-day MA||$28.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.51||Market Cap||3.79B|
SunPower Corporation (SPWR) Company Bio
SunPower Corporation designs, manufactures, and delivers solar systems to residential, commercial, and utility-scale power plant customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Jose, California.
SPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full SPWR Social Stream
Latest SPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunpower Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPWR as an investment opportunity.
SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) has been a leading solar company for more than a decade, but it's had arguably the most transformative year in its history over the past year. It spun off the manufacturing business that was once its biggest advantage in the market, expanded energy storage offerings, and eliminated its utility-scale solar developments to focus on residential and commercial solar. The result has been a wild year for investors, but SunPower's business and momentum are starting to materialize.
It was not a good month for solar stocks, as interest rate and tax fears overwhelmed pro-solar sentiment in Washington.
SunPower's (SPWR) first-quarter top line improves 5.5% year over year on higher sales of solar power systems, components and solar services.
There are a few companies that aren't EV manufacturers, but they'll benefit from EV growth around the world.These companies are Worksport Ltd (OTC: WKSP ), SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR ), ChargePoint Holdings (NYSE: CHPT ), and NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE ). Worksport – Powering EVs With Solar Energy The innovative tonneau cover manufacturer and designer whose ground-breaking technology is being configured for two upcoming electric pickups has been invited to present at the Benzinga Global Small-Cap Conference that will take place on May 13 th and 14 th , 2021. The company just signed a lease agreement for its new Canadian manufacturing facility which will be a major milestone in its growth story. This move will fuelWorksport to establish its Canadian manufacturing footprint and explore new opp...
The following slide deck was published by SunPower Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
SPWR Price Returns