Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQBG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SQBG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- SQBG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SQBG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.6% of US stocks).
SQBG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.32, Sequential Brands Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Sequential Brands Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.44% of stocks in our set.
- SQBG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sequential Brands Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DS, BXC, HNGR, ALPP, and STCN.
- SQBG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sequential Brands Group Inc's official web site, go to www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com.
SQBG Valuation Summary
- SQBG's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 85.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SQBG's price/sales ratio has moved down 22 over the prior 187 months.
- Over the past 187 months, SQBG's price/sales ratio has gone down 22.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQBG.
SQBG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.38%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -119.86%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -52.84%.
The table below shows SQBG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SQBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.52||52-week high||$40.49|
|Prev. close||$10.08||52-week low||$4.14|
|Day high||$11.09||Avg. volume||724,321|
|50-day MA||$10.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.81||Market Cap||17.42M|
Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG) Company Bio
Sequential Brands Group owns, promotes, markets, and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands in the fashion, active and lifestyle categories. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in New York, New York.
SQBG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sequential Brands Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sequential Brands Group Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SQBG, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 2% of its capital from equity, and 98% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 0.29% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Sequential Brands Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.92. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.22% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SQBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQBG Latest Social Stream
View Full SQBG Social Stream
Latest SQBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sequential Brands Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQBG as an investment opportunity.
These shares are among the stocks with the most short sell positions
U.S. stock futures were trending higher on Wednesday ahead of the release of the much-awaited Federal Reserve meeting minutes for June. Equities are moving higher despite investors remaining cautious about the economic recovery as the spread of the COVID-19 Delta variant continues. Dow futures were up 0.08%, NASDAQ futures rose 0.48%, and S&P 500 futures had climbed 0.16% at the time of writing. The rally continues to be helped by successful vaccination campaigns and vast amounts of monetary and fiscal stimulus. Sequential Brands Group (SQBG), MSC Industrial Direct (MSM), and Kalvista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Good morning, trader!
We're getting right back into the swing of things today after the weekend with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
SQBG Price Returns
Continue Researching SQBGWant to see what other sources are saying about Sequential Brands Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sequential Brands Group Inc (SQBG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sequential Brands Group Inc (SQBG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sequential Brands Group Inc (SQBG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch