Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQBG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SQBG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.18% of US stocks.
- SQBG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 46 weeks.
- SQBG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4% of US stocks).
SQBG Stock Summary
- SQBG has a higher market value than merely 0.1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,338,838.
- SQBG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.27 -- higher than just 1.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, Sequential Brands Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sequential Brands Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VLRS, CNSL, DS, OLN, and BKD.
- Visit SQBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com.
SQBG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SQBG's price/sales ratio is 93.55% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 188 months, SQBG's price/sales ratio has gone down 22.
- SQBG's price/sales ratio has moved down 22 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQBG.
SQBG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -130.4%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.32%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -85.37%.
The table below shows SQBG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SQBG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQBG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.48% of graded US stocks.
- SQBG's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 31st of 32 Apparel stocks.
- SGC, TLFA, and CPRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SQBG.
The table below shows SQBG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.24||52-week high||$40.49|
|Prev. close||$7.45||52-week low||$4.14|
|Day high||$7.35||Avg. volume||1,064,969|
|50-day MA||$10.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.25||Market Cap||10.33M|
Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG) Company Bio
Sequential Brands Group owns, promotes, markets, and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands in the fashion, active and lifestyle categories. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQBG Latest Social Stream
View Full SQBG Social Stream
Latest SQBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sequential Brands Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQBG as an investment opportunity.
Today, investors in Sequential Brands and SQBG stock can breathe easier after a massive rally wiped out some of yesterday's losses.
(Bloomberg) -- Jessica Simpson’s family offered to buy the singer-turned-fashion entrepreneur’s brand out of bankruptcy for $65 million, a lawyer said in court Wednesday.Sequential Brands Group Inc., which owns the rights to the Jessica Simpson fashion collection, filed bankruptcy Tuesday with plans to hold an auction for its aging brands.The day before the company sought court protection from creditors, Sequential made a tentative deal with the Simpson family, company attorney Joshua Brody told
Following the market opening Wednesday, the Dow traded down 0.13% to 35,313.55 while the NASDAQ rose 0.55% to 15,342.63. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.13% to 4,528.60. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 39,200,750 cases with around 640,120 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 32,810,840 cases and 439,020 deaths, while Brazil reported over 20,776,870 COVID-19 cases with 580,410 deaths. In total, there were at least 217,776,640
Sequential Brands Group Receives Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standards; Transfer of Listing
NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As previously disclosed, on May 25, 2021, Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (“Sequential” or the “Company”) and certain of its subsidiaries received a letter from the Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) notifying the Company that as a result of not having timely filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2021 (the “Form 10-Q”) that the Company was not in compliance with the requirements of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). On August 25
AC Immune (ACIU) stock is rising higher on Tuesday after revealing positive results from a recent Alzheimer’s disease study.
SQBG Price Returns
Continue Researching SQBGWant to see what other sources are saying about Sequential Brands Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sequential Brands Group Inc (SQBG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sequential Brands Group Inc (SQBG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sequential Brands Group Inc (SQBG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch