Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.92% of US stocks.
- SRCL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- SRCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
SRCL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 443.96, Stericycle Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Stericycle Inc is reporting a growth rate of -142.73%; that's higher than just 14.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRCL is more volatile than merely 2.46% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stericycle Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EEFT, MOG.A, THR, MMSI, and DRRX.
- SRCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stericycle Inc's official web site, go to www.stericycle.com.
SRCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.98||52-week high||$79.50|
|Prev. close||$76.65||52-week low||$45.40|
|Day high||$77.30||Avg. volume||382,977|
|50-day MA||$69.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.24||Market Cap||7.06B|
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Company Bio
Stericycle provides regulated and compliance solutions to the healthcare and commercial businesses. The company collects and processes specialized waste for disposal services. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
SRCL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SRCL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Stericycle Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Stericycle Inc, consider:
- Stericycle Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 31 -- greater than 91.08% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Stericycle Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 62.46% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SRCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCL Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCL Social Stream
Latest SRCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stericycle Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCL as an investment opportunity.
Stericycle Honored as a Silver Stevie® Company of the Year Award Winner in the 19th Annual American Business Awards®
Stericycle, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRCL), a leading provider of medical waste management, secure information destruction and patient engagement solutions, today announced it has been named the winner of a Silver Stevie® Award in the 19th Annual American Business Awards®. Stericycle was recognized as a 2021 Company of the Year in the Health Products and Services category for its suite of products and services, which protect the health and well-being of people, workplaces and communities through the safe and responsible disposal of COVID-19 related medical waste.
Li-Cycle Corp. to go public via merger with Peridot Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: PDAC) Largest lithium-ion battery recycler in N. America Company also building 3rd battery-recycling facility in N. America, will double capacity in region Li-Cycle expects 82% annualized revenue growth from 2021-2025, far above peers PIPE investors include Neuberger Berman Funds, Franklin Templeton, Mubadala Capital […]
Higher adjusted income from operations, lower interest expenses and favorable impact from foreign exchange rates drive Stericycle's (SRCL) March-end financials.
The following slide deck was published by Stericycle, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 9:00 am ET Company Participants Andrew Ellis - Vice President of Investor Relations Cindy Miller - President, Chief Executive Officer Janet Zelenka - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer Conference Call Participants Sean Dodge -...
SRCL Price Returns