Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRCL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.99% of US stocks.
- SRCL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SRCL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.86% of US stocks).
SRCL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 681.51, STERICYCLE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SRCL is currently 33.6, higher than 84.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of STERICYCLE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STERICYCLE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LWAY, CLST, PFIN, ADES, and HLMN.
- Visit SRCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stericycle.com.
SRCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SRCL's price/sales ratio is 14.29% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SRCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 49.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRCL.
SRCL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 78.18%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 1.3%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.13%.
The table below shows SRCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.13% of graded US stocks.
- SRCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.479 -- ranking 11th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- PESI, ECOL, and HCCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRCL.
The table below shows SRCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.85||52-week high||$60.35|
|Prev. close||$52.53||52-week low||$39.63|
|Day high||$53.08||Avg. volume||235,505|
|50-day MA||$51.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.40||Market Cap||4.87B|
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Company Bio
Stericycle provides regulated and compliance solutions to the healthcare and commercial businesses. The company collects and processes specialized waste for disposal services. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCL Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCL Social Stream
Latest SRCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERICYCLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCL as an investment opportunity.
Stericycle (SRCL) has strong customer relationships, most of which include long-term contracts ranging from three to five years.
In Friday’s session, Stericycle Inc. (NASDAQ:SRCL) marked $49.96 per share, up from $49.28 in the previous session. While Stericycle Inc. has overperformed by 1.38%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SRCL fell by -14.66%, with highs and lows ranging from $61.26 to $39.63, whereas […]
Stericycle, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SRCL ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stericycle, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRCL), a leading provider of regulated medical waste management and secure information destruction solutions, announced today the appointment of Naren K. Gursahaney to the Stericycle Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2023. “Following an extensive process to identify exceptional talent to join our board of directors, we are excited to welcome Naren to the board. He brings substantial experience in operations, fi
Major players in the recycled plastics market are Rethmann Se & Co. Kg, Biffa Waste Services Ltd. , Stericycle Inc, Veolia India Private Limited, Jayplas Limited, KW Plastics, MBA Polymers Inc, Waste Connections Inc. Major players in the recycled plastics market are Rethmann Se & Co. Kg, Biffa Waste Services Ltd. , Stericycle Inc, Veolia India Private Limited, Jayplas Limited, KW Plastics, MBA Polymers Inc, Waste Connections Inc.
SRCL Price Returns