Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL): Price and Financial Metrics
SRCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.92||52-week high||$56.12|
|Prev. close||$44.71||52-week low||$39.63|
|Day high||$46.35||Avg. volume||423,039|
|50-day MA||$44.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.36||Market Cap||4.25B|
SRCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRCL POWR Grades
- SRCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.21% of US stocks.
- SRCL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SRCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SRCL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 192.4, STERICYCLE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SRCL has reported earnings growth of -21,283.33%, putting it ahead of just 0.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SRCL comes in at 9.57% -- higher than that of 81.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STERICYCLE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UUU, GGE, ILMN, PCTI, and SOS.
- Visit SRCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stericycle.com.
SRCL Valuation Summary
- SRCL's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 25% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SRCL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRCL.
SRCL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 120.44%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.04%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.77%.
The table below shows SRCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.13% of graded US stocks.
- SRCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.479 -- ranking 11th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- PESI, ECOL, and HCCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRCL.
The table below shows SRCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Company Bio
Stericycle provides regulated and compliance solutions to the healthcare and commercial businesses. The company collects and processes specialized waste for disposal services. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
SRCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRCL Latest Social Stream
View Full SRCL Social Stream
Latest SRCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERICYCLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRCL as an investment opportunity.
Stericycle (SRCL) is progressing well with its key objectives, including improving the quality of revenues and driving operational efficiency.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Stericycle is US$87.49 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
Waste Connections (WCN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Stericycle and Arbor Day Foundation Extend Partnership to Plant Trees Across the United States and Canada
Stericycle, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRCL), a leading provider of regulated medical waste management and secure information destruction solutions, is partnering with the Arbor Day Foundation for a second consecutive year to plant approximately 45,000 trees across the United States and Canada. Reforestation will help support habitat restoration as well as wildfire and hurricane recovery efforts.
Stericycle (SRCL) has strong customer relationships that ensure a steady flow of revenues.
SRCL Price Returns