ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SREV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SREV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- SREV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SREV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
SREV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SREV is 2.88 -- better than 83.57% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Servicesource International Inc is higher than 87.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.72, Servicesource International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 15.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Servicesource International Inc are HAYN, BCPC, CXDO, EVER, and NAOV.
- Visit SREV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servicesource.com.
SREV Valuation Summary
- SREV's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 85.32% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SREV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 940.1 over the prior 127 months.
- SREV's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SREV.
SREV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.37%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 36.71%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -36.09%.
The table below shows SREV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SREV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SREV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.36% of graded US stocks.
- SREV's asset turnover comes in at 1.283 -- ranking 72nd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- RAMP, CLDR, and TRTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SREV.
The table below shows SREV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SREV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SREV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$1.38||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.38||Avg. volume||433,928|
|50-day MA||$1.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||134.09M|
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) Company Bio
ServiceSource International, Inc. provides recurring revenue management, maintenance, support, and subscription for technology and technology-enabled healthcare and life sciences companies. The company operates in two segments: Managed Services, and Cloud and Business Intelligence. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SREV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SREV Latest Social Stream
View Full SREV Social Stream
Latest SREV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Servicesource International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SREV as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. LightPath Technologies The Trade: LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPTH) Chief Financial Officer Albert Miranda acqui
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / August 31, 2021 / ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ:SREV), the customer journey experience company, will present at the 10th Annual Gateway Conference, held virtually on Sept.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
DENVER ServiceSource International Inc. (SREV) on Wednesday reported a loss of $5.1 million in its second quarter. On a per-share basis, the Denver-based company said it had a loss of 5 cents. Losses, adjusted for amortization costs and stock option expense, came to 1 cent per share. The service revenue management software company posted 
DENVER, July 28, 2021--ServiceSource (NASDAQ: SREV) Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
SREV Price Returns
Continue Researching SREVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Servicesource International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch