ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SREV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SREV is 3.07 -- better than 84.06% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SREV is currently 28.38, higher than 83.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.16%, SERVICESOURCE INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.16% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SERVICESOURCE INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APYX, NEO, DUOT, EVER, and CDXC.
- SREV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SERVICESOURCE INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.servicesource.com.
SREV Valuation Summary
- SREV's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 85.32% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SREV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 940.1 over the prior 127 months.
- SREV's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SREV.
SREV Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.58%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -77.8%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.87%.
The table below shows SREV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SREV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SREV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.36% of graded US stocks.
- SREV's asset turnover comes in at 1.283 -- ranking 73rd of 558 Business Services stocks.
- RAMP, CLDR, and TRTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SREV.
The table below shows SREV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SREV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SREV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.50||52-week high||$1.63|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||404,341|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.24||Market Cap||150.39M|
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) Company Bio
ServiceSource International, Inc. provides recurring revenue management, maintenance, support, and subscription for technology and technology-enabled healthcare and life sciences companies. The company operates in two segments: Managed Services, and Cloud and Business Intelligence. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SREV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SREV Latest Social Stream
View Full SREV Social Stream
Latest SREV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERVICESOURCE INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SREV as an investment opportunity.
Gainers Hemisphere Media Group, Inc (NASDAQ: HMTV ) shares climbed 78.8% to close at $6.74 on Monday after the company announced it entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired for $7.00 per share in cash by a subsidiary of Gato Investments, a portfolio investment of Searchlight Capital Partners. Blue Water Vaccines, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWV ) gained 44.2% to close at $5.42 on heavy volume. Points.com Inc. (NASDAQ: PCOM ) rose 43.3% to close at $24.46. Plusgrade announced plans to acquire Points for $25 per share in cash. ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV ) gained 41.7% to settle at $1.4450 after the company announced it will be acquired by Concentrix Corporation in an all-cash merger. LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOGC ) gained 34.4% to close at $0.6673 after the co...
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ServiceSource (Nasdaq: SREV) Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
SERVICESOURCE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Merger of SREV and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the officers or directors of ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC).
ServiceSource International (SREV) stock is gaining on Monday after the outsourcing service company revealed a deal with Concentrix (CNXC).
Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC ) agreed to acquire customer journey experience company ServiceSource International, Inc (NASDAQ: SREV ) in an all-cash transaction of $1.50 per share. The purchase price represents a 47% premium to ServiceSource''s unaffected closing stock … Full story available on Benzinga.com
SREV Price Returns
Continue Researching SREVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Servicesource International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch