ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV): Price and Financial Metrics
SREV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Servicesource International Inc is higher than 89.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.32%, Servicesource International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.89% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SREV's revenue has grown -10.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 17.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SREV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLXS, PETS, WDR, HEAR, and BTN.
- Visit SREV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servicesource.com.
SREV Stock Price Chart More Charts
SREV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.68||52-week high||$2.10|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$1.73||Avg. volume||272,968|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||159.83M|
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) Company Bio
ServiceSource International, Inc. provides recurring revenue management, maintenance, support, and subscription for technology and technology-enabled healthcare and life sciences companies. The company operates in two segments: Managed Services, and Cloud and Business Intelligence. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Francisco, California.