ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV): Price and Financial Metrics
SREV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SREV is currently 31.33, higher than 86.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Servicesource International Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SREV comes in at 18.34% -- higher than that of 89.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SREV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSTC, GCP, PBI, AKER, and UIS.
- Visit SREV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servicesource.com.
SREV Stock Price Chart More Charts
SREV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.68||52-week high||$2.10|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||273,631|
|50-day MA||$1.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.21||Market Cap||159.40M|
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) Company Bio
ServiceSource International, Inc. provides recurring revenue management, maintenance, support, and subscription for technology and technology-enabled healthcare and life sciences companies. The company operates in two segments: Managed Services, and Cloud and Business Intelligence. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Francisco, California.