ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SREV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SREV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SREV is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SREV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.95% of US stocks).
SREV Stock Summary
- SREV's price/sales ratio is 0.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 14.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.72%, Servicesource International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.95% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Servicesource International Inc's share price is greater than that of just 14.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Servicesource International Inc are HAYN, INVE, BSQR, ADMP, and MTRX.
- Visit SREV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.servicesource.com.
SREV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SREV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.17|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||413,566|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.53||Market Cap||131.42M|
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) Company Bio
ServiceSource International, Inc. provides recurring revenue management, maintenance, support, and subscription for technology and technology-enabled healthcare and life sciences companies. The company operates in two segments: Managed Services, and Cloud and Business Intelligence. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Francisco, California.
SREV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SREV Latest Social Stream
View Full SREV Social Stream
Latest SREV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Servicesource International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SREV as an investment opportunity.
Would Shareholders Who Purchased ServiceSource International's (NASDAQ:SREV) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
If you are building a properly diversified stock portfolio, the chances are some of your picks will perform badly. But...
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) CEO Gary Moore on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 29, 2021 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Elise Brassell - Head, Corporate Communications Gary Moore - Chairman and CEO Chad Lyne - CFO Conference Call Participants Josh Vogel - Sidoti & Company Jim Kennedy - Marathon Capital Presentation Operator Good...
ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV) delivers outsourced renewals management services for new software provider client.
ServiceSource (NASDAQ: SREV) to Hold First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Call on April 29, 2021
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
SREV Price Returns
Continue Researching SREVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Servicesource International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch