ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SREV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Servicesource International Inc is higher than 84.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SREV's price/sales ratio is 0.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.67%, Servicesource International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.04% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Servicesource International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CDXC, CXDO, HAYN, FTHM, and SHYF.
- SREV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Servicesource International Inc's official web site, go to www.servicesource.com.
SREV Valuation Summary
- SREV's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 85.32% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SREV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 940.1 over the prior 127 months.
- SREV's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SREV.
SREV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -70.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -70.78%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52%.
The table below shows SREV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SREV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SREV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.36% of graded US stocks.
- SREV's asset turnover comes in at 1.283 -- ranking 73rd of 558 Business Services stocks.
- RAMP, CLDR, and TRTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SREV.
The table below shows SREV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SREV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SREV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$1.63|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.46||Avg. volume||428,327|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||145.38M|
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) Company Bio
ServiceSource International, Inc. provides recurring revenue management, maintenance, support, and subscription for technology and technology-enabled healthcare and life sciences companies. The company operates in two segments: Managed Services, and Cloud and Business Intelligence. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SREV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SREV Latest Social Stream
View Full SREV Social Stream
Latest SREV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Servicesource International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SREV as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV) CEO Gary Moore on Q4 2021 Results - Earning Calls Transcript
No summary available.
DENVER, February 23, 2022--ServiceSource (NASDAQ: SREV) today announced financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2021.
ServiceSource International (NASDAQ:SREV) shareholders have endured a 81% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Long term investing works well, but it doesn't always work for each individual stock. We don't wish catastrophic...
DENVER, February 02, 2022--ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) will hold its fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results call on Feb. 23, 2022
SREV Price Returns
Continue Researching SREVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Servicesource International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Servicesource International Inc (SREV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch