StarTek, Inc. (SRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRT POWR Grades
- SRT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- SRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.21% of US stocks).
SRT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SRT is 3.48 -- better than 86.97% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Startek Inc is higher than just 13.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Startek Inc has a higher such ratio than only 6.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VNTR, TGLS, NXTD, OMAB, and SFL.
- Visit SRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.startek.com.
SRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.04||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$6.42||52-week low||$3.21|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||75,255|
|50-day MA||$7.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.99||Market Cap||246.34M|
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Company Bio
StarTek, Inc. provides business process outsourcing services in the United States, Canada, Honduras, Jamaica, and the Philippines. It operates in three segments: Domestic, Nearshore, and Offshore. The companys service offerings include customer care, sales support, inbound sales, complex order processing, accounts receivable management, technical and product support, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and other industry-specific processes. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
SRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Startek Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Startek Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1863%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Startek Inc ended up being:
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.54% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Startek Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.33. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.42% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Startek Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRT Social Stream
Latest SRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Startek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRT as an investment opportunity.
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Aparup Sengupta - Executive Chairman and Global CEO Vikash Sureka - Global CFO Conference Call Participants Zach Cummins - B. Riley Omar Samalot - StarTek Robbie Bamberger - Baird Presentation Operator Good afternoon everyone...
Startek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT), a global provider of customer experience management solutions, will hold a conference call on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The company will report its results in a press release prior to the conference call.
Does the April share price for StarTek, Inc. ( NYSE:SRT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
Business process management (BPM) companies see higher demand from the healthcare segment with roll-out of vaccination programmes across the US, the UK and other markets, and increased testing for Covid-19.Companies such as Genpact, Startek, HGS, WNS and others are seeing a growth in new deals and increase in business from existing clients with demand rising for services such as adverse event reporting related to Covid-19 vaccinations, virtual patient care, health monitoring and other services related to healthcare in their key markets, said industry observers."There has been a surge in both new as well as incremental business that can be attributed to testing and vaccination. We have won new business with a medical devices company that is at the forefront of genome sequencing and build...
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. & MUMBAI, India--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Startek (NYSE: SRT), a global provider of customer experience management solutions, has been honored with a Bronze Stevie® Award in the ‘Best Use of Customer Insight’ category in the 15th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. This recognition was presented to Startek for its successful implementation of analytics and AI-driven solutions for translating client data into effective actions. The Stevie Awards for Sales &
SRT Price Returns