StarTek, Inc. (SRT): Price and Financial Metrics
SRT Stock Summary
- SRT's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.33% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SRT has reported earnings growth of -454.96%, putting it ahead of only 3.83% of US stocks in our set.
- StarTek Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to StarTek Inc are IHT, CONN, AAWW, SIFY, and MIC.
- Visit SRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.startek.com.
SRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.11||52-week high||$9.05|
|Prev. close||$8.34||52-week low||$2.75|
|Day high||$8.95||Avg. volume||73,929|
|50-day MA||$8.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.07||Market Cap||326.78M|
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Company Bio
StarTek, Inc. provides business process outsourcing services in the United States, Canada, Honduras, Jamaica, and the Philippines. It operates in three segments: Domestic, Nearshore, and Offshore. The companys service offerings include customer care, sales support, inbound sales, complex order processing, accounts receivable management, technical and product support, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and other industry-specific processes. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
SRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for StarTek Inc. To summarize, we found that StarTek Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of StarTek Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of StarTek Inc over the past 4.25 years is 1.33%; that's better than 94.86% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- StarTek Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- StarTek Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.09. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRT Social Stream
Latest SRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StarTek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRT as an investment opportunity.
Startek Announces $185 Million Debt Refinancing
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. & MUMBAI, India--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Startek Recognized Amongst HR Asia’s ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020’
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. & MUMBAI, India--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Startek Recognized with HR Excellence Award by SHRM India
If you want to know who really controls StarTek, Inc. ( NYSE:SRT ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
Startek is the Employer of Choice at the Australian Business Awards 2020
SRT Price Returns
Continue Researching SRTWant to see what other sources are saying about StarTek Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!