StarTek, Inc. (SRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- SRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SRT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SRT Stock Summary
- Startek Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.93% of US listed stocks.
- SRT's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.09% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SRT has reported earnings growth of -154.98%, putting it ahead of just 13.32% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Startek Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VNTR, SFL, MOR, MHLD, and RIG.
- Visit SRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.startek.com.
SRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 119.25% higher, now standing at 52.4.
- SRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
- SRT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRT.
SRT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4771.87%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 121.8%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 68.6%.
The table below shows SRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.33||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$7.05||52-week low||$4.66|
|Day high||$7.59||Avg. volume||65,353|
|50-day MA||$6.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.40||Market Cap||298.95M|
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Company Bio
StarTek, Inc. provides business process outsourcing services in the United States, Canada, Honduras, Jamaica, and the Philippines. It operates in three segments: Domestic, Nearshore, and Offshore. The companys service offerings include customer care, sales support, inbound sales, complex order processing, accounts receivable management, technical and product support, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and other industry-specific processes. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
SRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Startek Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Startek Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1611.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Startek Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.37; that's higher than merely 21.38% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 16.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Startek Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 53 -- greater than 95.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRT Social Stream
Latest SRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Startek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRT as an investment opportunity.
Startek (SRT) is collaborating with Automation Anywhere to strengthen its robotic process automation ((RPA)) capabilities.The companies will implement AI-powered RPA capabilities across its customer experience value chain by catering to the growing demand from its partners."By partnering with Automation Anywhere, we can now leverage intelligent automation capabilities at a global scale...
Startek Announces Collaboration with Automation Anywhere to Strengthen its Robotic Process Automation Capabilities
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. & MUMBAI, India, July 14, 2021--Startek Announces Collaboration with Automation Anywhere to Strengthen its Robotic Process Automation Capabilities
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think StarTek, Inc. (NYSE:SRT) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
Startek (NYSE: SRT), a global provider of customer experience management solutions, has been awarded a Silver Stevie® Award in the "Excellence in Innovation in Technology Industries" category in the Eighth Annual Asia-Pacific Awards. This recognition is being presented to Startek for the successful implementation of a highly secure, digitally compliant, agile, and flexible campus on a cloud model – Startek Cloud.
SRT Price Returns