StarTek, Inc. (SRT): Price and Financial Metrics
SRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.88||52-week high||$4.53|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$2.91||Avg. volume||25,867|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.62||Market Cap||116.13M|
SRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRT POWR Grades
- SRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRT is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 47 days.
- SRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.43% of US stocks).
SRT Stock Summary
- SRT's current price/earnings ratio is 324.61, which is higher than 98.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRT's revenue has grown -56.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.22% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SRT comes in at 31.27% -- higher than that of 94.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are B, GT, ADNT, UTZ, and REVG.
- Visit SRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.startek.com.
SRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SRT's price/sales ratio is 78.95% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SRT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRT.
SRT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -43.53%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 179.88%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -18.26%.
The table below shows SRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SRT, see our SRT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Company Bio
StarTek, Inc. provides business process outsourcing services in the United States, Canada, Honduras, Jamaica, and the Philippines. It operates in three segments: Domestic, Nearshore, and Offshore. The companys service offerings include customer care, sales support, inbound sales, complex order processing, accounts receivable management, technical and product support, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and other industry-specific processes. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
SRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRT Social Stream
Latest SRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STARTEK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRT as an investment opportunity.
StarTek (SRT) Lags Q1 Earnings Estimates
StarTek (SRT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.29% and 3.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Startek Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
DENVER, May 11, 2023--Startek Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Brink's (BCO) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Brink's (BCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.45% and 3.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Startek Sets First Quarter 2023 Conference Call for Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET
DENVER, May 02, 2023--Startek Sets First Quarter 2023 Conference Call for Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Startek Wins Silver Stevie® Award in the 2023 American Business Awards®
DENVER, May 02, 2023--Startek® (NYSE: SRT), a global customer experience (CX) solutions provider, has been honored with a Silver Stevie® Award in the 21st Annual American Business Awards®. The Startek Agent AI solution was recognized in the Corporate Learning/Workforce Development Solution category.
SRT Price Returns
Continue Researching SRTWant to see what other sources are saying about StarTek Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
StarTek Inc (SRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
StarTek Inc (SRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
StarTek Inc (SRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...