StarTek, Inc. (SRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.86% of US stocks.
- SRT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- SRT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SRT Stock Summary
- STARTEK INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.49% of US listed stocks.
- SRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 471.88 -- higher than 94.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, STARTEK INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STARTEK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MOD, ACCO, NRC, THO, and UNVR.
- SRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STARTEK INC's official web site, go to www.startek.com.
SRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SRT's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- SRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRT.
SRT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -44.41%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3716.84%.
The table below shows SRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.52||52-week high||$6.08|
|Prev. close||$3.37||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$3.55||Avg. volume||73,382|
|50-day MA||$3.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.00||Market Cap||141.98M|
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Company Bio
StarTek, Inc. provides business process outsourcing services in the United States, Canada, Honduras, Jamaica, and the Philippines. It operates in three segments: Domestic, Nearshore, and Offshore. The companys service offerings include customer care, sales support, inbound sales, complex order processing, accounts receivable management, technical and product support, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and other industry-specific processes. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRT Social Stream
Latest SRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STARTEK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRT as an investment opportunity.
StarTek (SRT) closed at $3.29 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.86% move from the prior day.
Startek® Wins India's Best Workplaces in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion™-Top 5 Award by Great Place to Work® Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
DENVER, September 29, 2022--Startek Wins India's Best Workplaces in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion™-Top 5 Award by Great Place to Work Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
PBF, SRT and PTSI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 28, 2022.
DENVER, September 27, 2022--Startek realizes benefits of investment in People, Process and Infrastructure as these investments create a springboard for sustained growth
DENVER, September 27, 2022--Startek has been recognized by Everest Group amongst 14 providers with the capabilities necessary to effectively support global CX delivery.
SRT Price Returns