StarTek, Inc. (SRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.46% of US stocks).
SRT Stock Summary
- Startek Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.58% of US listed stocks.
- SRT's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SRT has reported earnings growth of -217.01%, putting it ahead of merely 9.64% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ECPG, CPS, BRBR, BUR, and CNTY.
- Visit SRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.startek.com.
SRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.01% lower, now standing at 19.9.
- SRT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 39.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SRT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 39.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRT.
SRT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -117.93%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 79.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 133.58%.
The table below shows SRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.30||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$5.35||52-week low||$4.75|
|Day high||$5.40||Avg. volume||58,349|
|50-day MA||$6.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.32||Market Cap||216.23M|
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Company Bio
StarTek, Inc. provides business process outsourcing services in the United States, Canada, Honduras, Jamaica, and the Philippines. It operates in three segments: Domestic, Nearshore, and Offshore. The companys service offerings include customer care, sales support, inbound sales, complex order processing, accounts receivable management, technical and product support, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and other industry-specific processes. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRT Social Stream
Latest SRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Startek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRT as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. & MANILA, Philippines--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Startek (NYSE: SRT) (the Company), a global provider of customer experience management solutions, announced that it is hiring up to 300 customer experience (CX) specialists to support its growing business in its Makati City campus, in the Philippines. These positions would include customer experience specialists, which will follow a hybrid approach of work from our campus and some joining the work-from-home pool. This personnel
Larsen and Toubro, Usha, ITC Infotech, Wipro GE Healthcare, StarTek, Vardhman Group, and Welspun India are among the new enterprise customers.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. & MUMBAI, India--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Startek (NYSE: SRT), a global provider of customer experience management solutions, has been recognized by IAOP®, the International Association of Global Outsourcing Professionals, for Excellence in Strategic Partnerships. This recognition is being presented to Startek for its successful deployment of digitally enabled customer engagement strategies for a leading automotive company, which resulted in a lower cost to serve, increased sav
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. & MUMBAI, India, September 02, 2021--Startek (NYSE: SRT), a global provider of customer experience management solutions, has been recognized by IAOP®, the International Association of Global Outsourcing Professionals, for Excellence in Strategic Partnerships. This recognition is being presented to Startek for its successful deployment of digitally enabled customer engagement strategies for a leading automotive company, which resulted in a lower cost to serve, increased s
SRT Price Returns