Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI): Price and Financial Metrics
SSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SSI is 10.25 -- better than 97.07% of US stocks.
- SSI's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SSI is more volatile than 99.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPI, SPWH, SFM, FRAN, and BIG.
- Visit SSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.stage.com.
SSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.34||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$0.36||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||1,907,664|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.18||Market Cap||9.84M|
Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Company Bio
Stage Stores, Inc. operates as a specialty department store retailer in small and mid-sized towns and communities in the United States. Its merchandise portfolio comprises moderately priced brand name and private label apparel, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, and home goods. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Houston, Texas.