Stratasys, Ltd. (SSYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSYS POWR Grades
- SSYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.66% of US stocks.
- SSYS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SSYS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.87% of US stocks).
SSYS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Stratasys Ltd is higher than 89.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SSYS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.24% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.49%, Stratasys Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stratasys Ltd are AMRS, TRVN, ITCI, MBII, and CPRX.
- SSYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stratasys Ltd's official web site, go to www.stratasys.com.
SSYS Valuation Summary
- SSYS's price/earnings ratio is -3.3; this is 108.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SSYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.3 over the prior 243 months.
- SSYS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSYS.
SSYS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 14.53%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 615.15%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -107.11%.
The table below shows SSYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSYS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.07% of graded US stocks.
- SSYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.509 -- ranking 60th of 83 Computers stocks.
- DMRC, WYY, and CLSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSYS.
The table below shows SSYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.12||52-week high||$42.83|
|Prev. close||$18.31||52-week low||$15.86|
|Day high||$19.31||Avg. volume||776,398|
|50-day MA||$21.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.18||Market Cap||1.08B|
Stratasys, Ltd. (SSYS) Company Bio
Stratasys Ltd. is a manufacturer of three-dimensional printers. The Company's products are used by designers, engineers and manufacturers to visualize, verify and communicate product designs. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSYS Latest Social Stream
View Full SSYS Social Stream
Latest SSYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stratasys Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSYS as an investment opportunity.
Stratasys' (SSYS) Q4 performance reflects growth across all segments and geographies. However, material inflation and rising logistics costs lower the margins.
Full-year 2022 guidance exceeded Wall Street's expectations on the top and bottom lines, but that still wasn't enough to please the market.
MINNEAPOLIS & REHOVOT, Israel, February 24, 2022--Stratasys Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for the Year Ended December 31, 2021
The following slide deck was published by Stratasys Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Stratasys Ltd. (SSYS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Yonah Lloyd - Chief Communications Officer & Vice President of Investor Relations Yoav Zeif - Chief Executive Officer Eitan Zamir - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Greg Palm - Craig-Hallum Capital Group Troy...
SSYS Price Returns