Stratasys, Ltd. (SSYS): Price and Financial Metrics
SSYS Stock Summary
- For SSYS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.7% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, SSYS has reported earnings growth of 3,767.86%, putting it ahead of 99.63% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Stratasys Ltd's share price is greater than that of 92.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stratasys Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BB, ANGO, TRVG, TEVA, and CMTL.
- Visit SSYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stratasys.com.
SSYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.77||52-week high||$56.95|
|Prev. close||$21.19||52-week low||$11.89|
|Day high||$21.69||Avg. volume||2,566,347|
|50-day MA||$30.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.69||Market Cap||1.18B|
Stratasys, Ltd. (SSYS) Company Bio
Stratasys Ltd. is a manufacturer of three-dimensional printers. The Company's products are used by designers, engineers and manufacturers to visualize, verify and communicate product designs. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
SSYS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SSYS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Stratasys Ltd ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Stratasys Ltd ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Stratasys Ltd over the past 4.29 years is -0.26%; that's higher than merely 5.53% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 9.73% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SSYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSYS Latest Social Stream
View Full SSYS Social Stream
Latest SSYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stratasys Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSYS as an investment opportunity.
These 3D stocks have proven to be instrumental in improving the quality of healthcare outcomes
Photo by belekekin/iStock via Getty Images One of the major themes of research over the past year has been the apparent overvaluation of technology stocks. Most are trading at extremely high valuations such that it does not seem feasible that they will ever grow their income to levels needed to...
NNDM stock offers an intriguing combination of technology and cash.
NICKLAUS CHILDREN’S INNOVATES WITH LATEST IMMERSIVE TECHNOLOGY TO SUPPORT PLANNING OF CONGENITAL HEART PROCEDURES AND MEDICAL EDUCATION
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is taking a lead globally in using the latest immersive technology to advance surgical care planning, and patient education. Miami, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is taking a lead globally in using the latest immersive technology to advance surgical care planning, and patient education. The hospital’s Cardiovascular Surgery Advanced Projects Laboratory (CSAPL) is now using emerging mixed reality technology to support planning of complex congenital heart procedures and help patient families visualize how the surgical team will conduct repairs. The technology is also being used to support clinical classroom learning in association with medical education partners. The work is under the leadership of Dr. Robert L. Hannan, who hea...
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Stratasys Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SSYS ) by taking the expected...
SSYS Price Returns
Continue Researching SSYSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Stratasys Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!