Stratasys, Ltd. (SSYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSYS POWR Grades
- SSYS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.23% of US stocks.
- SSYS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SSYS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.83% of US stocks).
SSYS Stock Summary
- For SSYS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.35% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, SSYS has reported earnings growth of 633.35%, putting it ahead of 96.32% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SSYS is more volatile than 91.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stratasys Ltd are CMTL, FTK, CCMP, EGY, and TEVA.
- SSYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stratasys Ltd's official web site, go to www.stratasys.com.
SSYS Valuation Summary
- SSYS's price/earnings ratio is -3.3; this is 108.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SSYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.3 over the prior 243 months.
- SSYS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSYS.
SSYS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 32.06%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.04%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 99.98%.
The table below shows SSYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSYS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.4% of graded US stocks.
- SSYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.509 -- ranking 60th of 83 Computers stocks.
- DMRC, WYY, and CLSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSYS.
The table below shows SSYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.30||52-week high||$56.95|
|Prev. close||$22.77||52-week low||$12.00|
|Day high||$22.56||Avg. volume||1,729,272|
|50-day MA||$21.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.83||Market Cap||1.26B|
Stratasys, Ltd. (SSYS) Company Bio
Stratasys Ltd. is a manufacturer of three-dimensional printers. The Company's products are used by designers, engineers and manufacturers to visualize, verify and communicate product designs. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSYS Latest Social Stream
View Full SSYS Social Stream
Latest SSYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stratasys Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSYS as an investment opportunity.
Dental 3D Printing Market Size, Share, Opportunities And Trends | 3D Systems Inc., Prodways Group, Stratasys Ltd., Carbon 3d Inc., DWS Systems, Envisiontec, Formlabs
In the Dental 3D Printing Market, the widespread use of Dental 3D Printing in the cosmetics sector is expected to play a vital role in defining the market''s growth potential. Printing devices, such as an organ-on-a-chip, can be used to
BROOKLYN, N.Y., September 16, 2021--New MakerBot Trend Report Highlights Ongoing Use of 3D Printing in Remote Learning Environments
No summary available.
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe. The post Stratasys Ltd (SSYS): Price Down $0 (0)% Over Past Day, Up $0.05 (0.25)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
The Latest research study released by HTF MI Global 3D Printers Market with 100+ pages of analysis on business Strategy taken up by key and emerging industry players and delivers know how of the current market development, landscape, technologies, drivers, 
SSYS Price Returns