Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STAF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STAF is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 139 days.
- STAF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
STAF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,799,320, Staffing 360 Solutions Inc has a greater market value than only 1.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, Staffing 360 Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.47% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -48.79 for Staffing 360 Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Staffing 360 Solutions Inc are GIII, ANDE, JELD, THO, and FOE.
- Visit STAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.staffing360solutions.com.
STAF Valuation Summary
- STAF's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- STAF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 58.8 over the prior 103 months.
- STAF's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAF.
STAF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1558.78%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.86%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -26.03%.
The table below shows STAF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.09% of graded US stocks.
- STAF's asset turnover comes in at 2.449 -- ranking 20th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RGP, IMCI, and CTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAF.
The table below shows STAF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$27.30|
|Prev. close||$3.66||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$4.06||Avg. volume||170,367|
|50-day MA||$5.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.47||Market Cap||9.37M|
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF) Company Bio
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. is a public company engaged in the staffing sector. The Company intends to pursue the acquisition of staffing agencies in the Finance and Accounting, Administrative, Engineering and IT staffing industries.
Most Popular Stories View All
STAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAF Latest Social Stream
View Full STAF Social Stream
Latest STAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Staffing 360 Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAF as an investment opportunity.
Multiple Brands in the Staffing 360 Solutions Organization Receive Exceptional Client Service Awards
NEW YORK, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF), a company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, announced today that four of its staffing brands earned recognition for providing exceptional client service. US-based leading staffing agencies Monroe Staffing Services (Commercial), Key Resources Inc (Commercial) and Lighthouse Professional Service
NEW YORK, Dec. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF), a company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, announced today the ballot results from its 2021 Special Meeting of Stockholders. Approximately 66.97 percent of shares were voted, or 11,552,488 shares of 17,249,150 total shares outstanding. All three proposals passed. A total of 11,552,488 votes w
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:STAF) shares, rose in value on Friday, 11/26/21, with the stock price down by -5.51% to the previous days close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $1.20. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $1.27, falling within a range of Thinking Of Buying Staffing 360 Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF) Stock? Here Is What You Should Know Read More »
Staffing 360 Solutions (NASDAQ:STAF) Posts Quarterly Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.02 EPS
Staffing 360 Solutions (NASDAQ:STAF) posted its quarterly earnings results on Sunday. The business services provider reported $0.70 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.68 by $0.02, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Staffing 360 Solutions had a net margin of 0.63% and a negative return on equity of 11.65%. During 
No summary available.
STAF Price Returns
Continue Researching STAFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Staffing 360 Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch