Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF): Price and Financial Metrics
STAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.68||Avg. volume||77,411|
|50-day MA||$0.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.50||Market Cap||3.33M|
STAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAF Stock Summary
- STAF has a market capitalization of $2,931,494 -- more than approximately merely 1.36% of US stocks.
- STAFFING 360 SOLUTIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.9% of US listed stocks.
- STAF's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STAFFING 360 SOLUTIONS INC are GCI, HA, SAH, AIRT, and NX.
- Visit STAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.staffing360solutions.com.
STAF Valuation Summary
- STAF's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 128 months, STAF's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAF.
STAF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -81.98%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.84%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -69.5%.
The table below shows STAF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.09% of graded US stocks.
- STAF's asset turnover comes in at 2.449 -- ranking 20th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RGP, IMCI, and CTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAF.
The table below shows STAF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF) Company Bio
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. is a public company engaged in the staffing sector. The Company intends to pursue the acquisition of staffing agencies in the Finance and Accounting, Administrative, Engineering and IT staffing industries.
STAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAF Latest Social Stream
View Full STAF Social Stream
Latest STAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAFFING 360 SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAF as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: STAF), a company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, today reported that it received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") notifying the Company that it was not in compliance with requirements of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the “Nasdaq Listing
NEW YORK, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: STAF), a company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, today announced its Fiscal Year End 2022 financial results. YE 2022 Overview Revenue increased by 23.8% (26.7% in constant currency) to $244.9M compared with $197.7M in the prior year periodGross profit was $42.8M from $33.8M in the prior year period,
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Kforce, Robert Half International, Staffing 360 Solutions and Kelly Services
Kforce, Robert Half International, Staffing 360 Solutions and Kelly Services are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Keynotes, Educational Panels and 77 Companies to Present at the Planet MicroCap Showcase: VEGAS on April 25-27, 2023 at the Horseshoe Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV
Planet MicroCap presents the Planet MicroCap Showcase: VEGAS taking place on April 25-27, 2023, where 77 MicroCap public and private companies will be presenting at the Horseshoe Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
NEW YORK, April 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF) (“Staffing 360” or “the Company”), a staffing company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, today announced that CEO Brendan Flood will present a corporate overview at the Planet MicroCap Showcase: VEGAS 2023. The conference is being held on April 25 – 27, 2023 at the Horseshoe Hotel & Casino (for
STAF Price Returns
Continue Researching STAFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Staffing 360 Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch