Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STAF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STAF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 68 days.
- STAF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.1% of US stocks).
STAF Stock Summary
- STAFFING 360 SOLUTIONS INC's market capitalization of $6,890,301 is ahead of merely 2.14% of US-listed equities.
- STAF's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STAF is more volatile than 97.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STAFFING 360 SOLUTIONS INC are IVC, VHI, GEF, DDS, and KSS.
- STAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAFFING 360 SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.staffing360solutions.com.
STAF Valuation Summary
- STAF's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- STAF's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAF.
STAF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -81.98%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.84%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -69.5%.
The table below shows STAF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.09% of graded US stocks.
- STAF's asset turnover comes in at 2.449 -- ranking 20th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RGP, IMCI, and CTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAF.
The table below shows STAF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.90||52-week high||$11.40|
|Prev. close||$2.76||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||125,797|
|50-day MA||$2.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.12||Market Cap||7.06M|
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF) Company Bio
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. is a public company engaged in the staffing sector. The Company intends to pursue the acquisition of staffing agencies in the Finance and Accounting, Administrative, Engineering and IT staffing industries.
Most Popular Stories View All
STAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAF Latest Social Stream
View Full STAF Social Stream
Latest STAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAFFING 360 SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAF as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF), a company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, today announced the re-branding of Headway Workforce Solutions. The official rebranding of Headway Workforce Solutions will take place this week, including a new logo. The Headway Workforce Solutions rebranding and new logo design falls in line with
NEW YORK, Sept. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF), Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., a company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, today announced that Brendan Flood, Chairman and CEO will present a corporate overview and outlook for the Company at the H.C. Wainwright Annual Investment Conference on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 5:00 pm ET. If you
Q2 2022 Staffing 360 Solutions Inc Earnings Call
Schedules Conference Call for August 24, 2022NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF), a company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, today announced its Fiscal 2022 second quarter and six-month financial results. Q2 2022 Overview Revenue increased 16.9% to $59.1 million from $50.5 million in Q2 ’21, or an increase of 20.3% on a constant
Kforce (KFRC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.24% and 0.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STAF Price Returns
Continue Researching STAFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Staffing 360 Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc (STAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch