Steel Connect, Inc. (STCN): Price and Financial Metrics
STCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.94||52-week high||$14.28|
|Prev. close||$11.34||52-week low||$6.35|
|Day high||$11.29||Avg. volume||13,493|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.32||Market Cap||68.39M|
STCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STCN POWR Grades
- STCN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.5% of US stocks.
- STCN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 days.
- STCN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
STCN Stock Summary
- STEEL CONNECT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.33% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -22.97 for STEEL CONNECT INC; that's greater than it is for just 1.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STCN is more volatile than 98.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STEEL CONNECT INC are GES, CNM, SIG, CHEF, and SPLP.
- Visit STCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moduslink.com.
STCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, STCN's price/earnings ratio is 34.36% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- Over the past 243 months, STCN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STCN.
STCN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.43%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.79%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 87.62%.
The table below shows STCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Steel Connect, Inc. (STCN) Company Bio
Steel Connect, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides global supply chain management services and solutions. Steel Connect also invests in a variety of technology ventures including Internet, software, IT, and clean energy companies. Steel Connect serves telecommunications, software, and retail industries worldwide.
STCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STCN Latest Social Stream
View Full STCN Social Stream
Latest STCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEEL CONNECT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STCN as an investment opportunity.
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
NEW YORK, June 12, 2023--Steel Connect, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: STCN) today announced financial results for its third quarter ended April 30, 2023.
NEW YORK, June 07, 2023--Steel Connect, Inc. (Nasdaq: STCN), a Delaware corporation and holding company (the "Company" or "Steel Connect"), announced today that it will effect a 1-for-3,500 reverse stock split ("Reverse Stock Split") of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share (the "Company Common Stock"), followed immediately by a 375-for-1 forward stock split of the Company Common Stock (the "Forward Stock Split," and, together with the Reverse Stock Split, the "Reverse/Forward Stock Split"
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
NEW YORK, May 01, 2023--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (NYSE: SPLP), a diversified global holding company ("Steel Partners") and Steel Connect, Inc. (NASDAQ: STCN) ("Steel Connect") today announced that Steel Partners and certain of its affiliates (the "Steel Partners Group") have transferred certain marketable securities held by the Steel Partners Group to Steel Connect in exchange for 3.5 million shares of Series E Convertible Preferred Stock of Steel Connect (the "Preferred Stock", and, such tr
STCN Price Returns