Stamps.com Inc. (STMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STMP POWR Grades
- STMP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STMP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- STMP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
STMP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Stampscom Inc is higher than it is for about merely 15.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 254.78%, Stampscom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.32% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Stampscom Inc's share price is greater than that of 85.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANIK, DDD, NXGN, TTWO, and JAZZ.
- Visit STMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stamps.com.
STMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, STMP's price/earnings ratio is 30.51% higher, now standing at 50.9.
- Over the past 243 months, STMP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 51.3.
- STMP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STMP.
STMP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 140.76%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 98.41%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -1.19%.
The table below shows STMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STMP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.22% of graded US stocks.
- STMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.594 -- ranking 265th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- IQV, SPGI, and RCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STMP.
The table below shows STMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$329.07||52-week high||$329.55|
|Prev. close||$328.90||52-week low||$159.22|
|Day high||$329.25||Avg. volume||335,035|
|50-day MA||$327.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$237.60||Market Cap||6.06B|
Stamps.com Inc. (STMP) Company Bio
Stamps.com provides Internet-based postage solutions in the United States, offering solutions for mailing and shipping various mail pieces, such as postcards, envelopes, flats, and packages using a range of United States Postal Service mail classes, including First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Media Mail, Parcel Select, and others. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in El Segundo, California
Most Popular Stories View All
STMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STMP Latest Social Stream
View Full STMP Social Stream
Latest STMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stampscom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STMP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates NLOK, SVBI, STMP, MDLA, CSOD; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 17, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Intersect ENT, Inc. (NASDAQ:XENT)relating to its proposed acquisition by Medtronic plc.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CSOD, JMP, KDMN, STMP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 17, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSOD)concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Clearlake Capital Group, L.
The round-trip sell rule is a tool which would have protected investors in Stamps.com stock from suffering a brutal beatdown in 2020.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds DSPG, ADTN, TRIL, and STMP Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
STMP Price Returns