Stamps.com Inc. (STMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STMP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STMP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- STMP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.39% of US stocks).
STMP Stock Summary
- For STMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.89% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Stampscom Inc is reporting a growth rate of 131.59%; that's higher than 87.21% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Stampscom Inc comes in at 35.51%, a number that bests 85.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stampscom Inc are ECOM, AMG, INFU, MEDP, and YMAB.
- STMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stampscom Inc's official web site, go to www.stamps.com.
STMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.93||52-week high||$325.13|
|Prev. close||$199.36||52-week low||$159.22|
|Day high||$203.25||Avg. volume||294,799|
|50-day MA||$193.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$211.93||Market Cap||3.68B|
Stamps.com Inc. (STMP) Company Bio
Stamps.com provides Internet-based postage solutions in the United States, offering solutions for mailing and shipping various mail pieces, such as postcards, envelopes, flats, and packages using a range of United States Postal Service mail classes, including First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Media Mail, Parcel Select, and others. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in El Segundo, California
STMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for STMP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Stampscom Inc ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 212.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Stampscom Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 293.73 -- which is good for besting 95.08% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 9.02% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- STMP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STMP Latest Social Stream
View Full STMP Social Stream
Latest STMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stampscom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STMP as an investment opportunity.
Metapack adds innovative what3words location technology to make front door deliveries seamless
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Horizon Capital as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more » Photo by Sundry Photography/iStock...
Stamps.com's (STMP) first-quarter 2021 results are expected to reflect growing clientele, driven by strong demand for its online shipping solutions amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Barbour Chooses Metapack to Lead Shipping and Return Services
Stamps.com Doubles Current Share Repurchase Program to $120 Million
STMP Price Returns