Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL): Price and Financial Metrics
STRL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STRL is 5.73 -- better than 92.91% of US stocks.
- STRL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 632.35 -- higher than 93.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Sterling Construction Co Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KALU, MLI, LKFN, SYBT, and BMRC.
- STRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sterling Construction Co Inc's official web site, go to www.strlco.com.
STRL Stock Price Chart More Charts
STRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.65||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$14.05||52-week low||$10.16|
|Day high||$13.70||Avg. volume||104,535|
|50-day MA||$14.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.60||Market Cap||378.36M|
Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL) Company Bio
Sterling Construction Company, Inc. operates as a heavy civil construction company in Texas, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, California, Hawaii, and other states in the United States. The company builds, repairs, and reconstructs transportation infrastructure projects, including highways, roads, bridges, airfields, ports, and light rail; and water infrastructure projects comprising water, wastewater, and storm drainage systems. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
STRL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sterling Construction Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sterling Construction Co Inc ranked in the 41st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sterling Construction Co Inc, consider:
- 81% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 58.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Sterling Construction Co Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than merely 21.56% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|