Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL): Price and Financial Metrics
STRL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STRL is 5.73 -- better than 92.91% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 632.35, Sterling Construction Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.16% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, Sterling Construction Co Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sterling Construction Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KALU, MLI, LKFN, SYBT, and BMRC.
- STRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sterling Construction Co Inc's official web site, go to www.strlco.com.
STRL Stock Price Chart More Charts
STRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.52||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$14.28||52-week low||$10.16|
|Day high||$14.61||Avg. volume||110,173|
|50-day MA||$14.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.48||Market Cap||402.48M|
Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL) Company Bio
Sterling Construction Company, Inc. operates as a heavy civil construction company in Texas, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, California, Hawaii, and other states in the United States. The company builds, repairs, and reconstructs transportation infrastructure projects, including highways, roads, bridges, airfields, ports, and light rail; and water infrastructure projects comprising water, wastewater, and storm drainage systems. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.