Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL): Price and Financial Metrics
STRL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STRL is 6.02 -- better than 93.43% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 128.87, Sterling Construction Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 73.04% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, Sterling Construction Co Inc has a higher such ratio than just 15.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sterling Construction Co Inc are MLI, BMRC, PATK, HCCI, and TTEC.
- Visit STRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strlco.com.
STRL Stock Price Chart More Charts
STRL Price/Volume Stats
Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL) Company Bio
Sterling Construction Company, Inc. operates as a heavy civil construction company in Texas, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, California, Hawaii, and other states in the United States. The company builds, repairs, and reconstructs transportation infrastructure projects, including highways, roads, bridges, airfields, ports, and light rail; and water infrastructure projects comprising water, wastewater, and storm drainage systems. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.