Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL): Price and Financial Metrics
STRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.44||52-week high||$48.44|
|Prev. close||$46.07||52-week low||$20.46|
|Day high||$46.81||Avg. volume||268,382|
|50-day MA||$39.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.06||Market Cap||1.43B|
STRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STRL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.47% of US stocks.
- STRL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STRL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
STRL Stock Summary
- STERLING INFRASTRUCTURE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.46% of US listed stocks.
- For STRL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 78.81% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, STRL has reported earnings growth of 40.32%, putting it ahead of 76.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STERLING INFRASTRUCTURE INC are PACK, VEV, MEC, ATI, and WEX.
- STRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STERLING INFRASTRUCTURE INC's official web site, go to www.strlco.com.
STRL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, STRL's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.94% lower, now standing at 9.9.
- Over the past 243 months, STRL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRL.
STRL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 30.93%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1088.74%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 203.4%.
The table below shows STRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.97% of graded US stocks.
- STRL's asset turnover comes in at 1.466 -- ranking 16th of 51 Construction stocks.
- NVR, TMHC, and MTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRL.
The table below shows STRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of STRL, see our STRL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
Sterling Construction Company Inc (STRL) Company Bio
Sterling Construction Company, Inc. operates as a heavy civil construction company in Texas, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, California, Hawaii, and other states in the United States. The company builds, repairs, and reconstructs transportation infrastructure projects, including highways, roads, bridges, airfields, ports, and light rail; and water infrastructure projects comprising water, wastewater, and storm drainage systems. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRL Latest Social Stream
View Full STRL Social Stream
Latest STRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERLING INFRASTRUCTURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRL as an investment opportunity.
Sterling Infrastructure, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRL) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 85% of the company
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Sterling Infrastructure's stock price is sensitive to...
Sidoti's Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day May Micro-cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Presentation schedule is subject to change, please visit www.sidoti.com/events for the most updated version and webinar links.
Sterling to Participate in the Sidoti Micro Cap Virtual Conference on Thursday, May 11th
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 03, 2023--Sterling Infrastructure, Inc. (NasdaqGS: STRL), ("Sterling" or the "Company") today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Joe Cutillo and EVP & Chief Financial Officer, Ronald Ballschmiede, will be participating in the Sidoti Micro Cap Virtual Conference on Thursday, May 11, 2023. Sterling will present at 2:30 PM ET that day.
Is Sterling Infrastructure, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:STRL) Stock's Recent Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already know that Sterling Infrastructure's (NASDAQ:STRL) stock increased by 3.3% over the past...
Sterling Reports Record First Quarter 2023 Results
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 01, 2023--Sterling Infrastructure, Inc. (NasdaqGS: STRL) ("Sterling" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the first quarter 2023.
STRL Price Returns
Continue Researching STRLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sterling Construction Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sterling Construction Co Inc (STRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sterling Construction Co Inc (STRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sterling Construction Co Inc (STRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...