Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where STRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- STRS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.72% of US stocks).
STRS Stock Summary
- STRS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.01 -- higher than merely 0.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of STRATUS PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, STRS has reported earnings growth of 22,407.64%, putting it ahead of 99.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTE, HYFM, SWI, AMR, and CIVI.
- Visit STRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stratusproperties.com.
STRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STRS's price/sales ratio is 1400% higher, now standing at 18.
- Over the past 243 months, STRS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRS.
STRS Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 61.21%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -101.21%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.02%.
The table below shows STRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 40th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- FPH, CTO, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRS.
The table below shows STRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.80||52-week high||$46.44|
|Prev. close||$23.00||52-week low||$22.03|
|Day high||$23.83||Avg. volume||26,964|
|50-day MA||$25.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.57||Market Cap||188.62M|
Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS) Company Bio
Stratus Properties Inc., a real estate company, engages in the acquisition, entitlement, development, management, operation, and sale of commercial, hotel, entertainment, and multi-and single-family residential real estate properties primarily in Austin, Texas. The company operates through four segments: Hotel, Entertainment, Real Estate Operations, and Commercial Leasing. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRS Latest Social Stream
View Full STRS Social Stream
Latest STRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRATUS PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRS as an investment opportunity.
Stratus Properties ( NASDAQ:STRS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.98m (up 59% from 3Q...
AUSTIN, Texas, November 14, 2022--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS), a diversified real estate company with holdings, interests and operations in the Austin, Texas area and other select markets in Texas, today reported third-quarter 2022 results.
AUSTIN, Texas, October 19, 2022--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) announced today that it will release its third-quarter 2022 financial and operating results before the market opens on Monday, November 14, 2022, and will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day.
Stratus Properties Inc (NASDAQ: STRS) said its Board of Directors has decided to return $50 million to shareholders through a special cash dividend and share buyback. The Board declared a special cash dividend of $4.67 per share on Stratus' common stock, payable on September 29, 2022, to shareholders of record as of September 19, 2022. The cash dividend will total about $40 million. The rest $10 million is the share buyback program. Stratus held $110.5 million in cash and equivalents as of June
AUSTIN, Texas, September 02, 2022--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) ("Stratus" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors ("Board") has decided that Stratus will return $50 million to Stratus’ shareholders in the form of a special cash dividend totaling approximately $40 million and a new $10 million share repurchase program.
STRS Price Returns
Continue Researching STRSWant to do more research on Stratus Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch