Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRS POWR Grades
- STRS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 60.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- STRS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
STRS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, STRATUS PROPERTIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.31% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STRATUS PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about only 0.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STRATUS PROPERTIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 22,407.64%; that's higher than 99.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRATUS PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SBGI, CLW, TRMD, RIOT, and HYFM.
- Visit STRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stratusproperties.com.
STRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STRS's price/sales ratio is 244.19% higher, now standing at 14.8.
- STRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRS.
STRS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -35.02%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -35.02%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.35%.
The table below shows STRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 40th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- FPH, CTO, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRS.
The table below shows STRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.97||52-week high||$46.44|
|Prev. close||$18.93||52-week low||$18.51|
|Day high||$19.09||Avg. volume||16,035|
|50-day MA||$21.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.31||Market Cap||156.94M|
Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS) Company Bio
Stratus Properties Inc., a real estate company, engages in the acquisition, entitlement, development, management, operation, and sale of commercial, hotel, entertainment, and multi-and single-family residential real estate properties primarily in Austin, Texas. The company operates through four segments: Hotel, Entertainment, Real Estate Operations, and Commercial Leasing. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRS Latest Social Stream
View Full STRS Social Stream
Latest STRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRATUS PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRS as an investment opportunity.
Stratus Properties Inc. Secures Financing for and Begins Construction of Holden Hills, a Residential Project in the Barton Creek Community
AUSTIN, Texas, February 14, 2023--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) ("Stratus" or the "Company") today announced that it has secured financing for, and commenced construction of, Holden Hills, a new development comprised of 475 custom residences on 495 acres within the established Barton Creek community in southwest Austin. Stratus considers Holden Hills, which is the last remaining single-family project in the Barton Creek community, to be a crown jewel of its 30-plus years of residential
With 35% stake, Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ:STRS) seems to have captured institutional investors' interest
If you want to know who really controls Stratus Properties Inc. ( NASDAQ:STRS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Stratus Properties Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.28 loss per share (vs US$0.27 loss in 3Q 2021)
Stratus Properties ( NASDAQ:STRS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.98m (up 59% from 3Q...
Stratus Properties Inc. Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Results
AUSTIN, Texas, November 14, 2022--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS), a diversified real estate company with holdings, interests and operations in the Austin, Texas area and other select markets in Texas, today reported third-quarter 2022 results.
Stratus Properties Inc. to Hold Third-Quarter 2022 Conference Call on Monday, November 14, 2022
AUSTIN, Texas, October 19, 2022--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) announced today that it will release its third-quarter 2022 financial and operating results before the market opens on Monday, November 14, 2022, and will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day.
STRS Price Returns
Continue Researching STRSWant to do more research on Stratus Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...