Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS): Price and Financial Metrics
STRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.72||52-week high||$30.57|
|Prev. close||$27.55||52-week low||$18.51|
|Day high||$27.96||Avg. volume||12,781|
|50-day MA||$27.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.37||Market Cap||221.68M|
STRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where STRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- STRS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
STRS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STRATUS PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 88.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STRATUS PROPERTIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -110.96%; that's higher than just 12.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STRATUS PROPERTIES INC comes in at 99.19%, a number that bests 94.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOG, ASB, RBB, JCSE, and FFNW.
- STRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STRATUS PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.stratusproperties.com.
STRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STRS's price/sales ratio is 500% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- STRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRS.
STRS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -35.02%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -35.02%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.35%.
The table below shows STRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 40th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- FPH, CTO, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRS.
The table below shows STRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS) Company Bio
Stratus Properties Inc., a real estate company, engages in the acquisition, entitlement, development, management, operation, and sale of commercial, hotel, entertainment, and multi-and single-family residential real estate properties primarily in Austin, Texas. The company operates through four segments: Hotel, Entertainment, Real Estate Operations, and Commercial Leasing. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Austin, Texas.
STRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRS Latest Social Stream
View Full STRS Social Stream
Latest STRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STRATUS PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRS as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, August 14, 2023--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS), a diversified real estate company with holdings, interests and operations in the Austin, Texas area and other select markets in Texas, today reported second-quarter 2023 results.
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Stratus Properties' stock price might be vulnerable to...
AUSTIN, Texas, May 15, 2023--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS), a diversified real estate company with holdings, interests and operations in the Austin, Texas area and other select markets in Texas, today reported first-quarter 2023 results.
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. But if...
AUSTIN, Texas, March 31, 2023--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS), a diversified real estate company with holdings, interests and operations in the Austin, Texas area and other select markets in Texas, today reported year ended December 31, 2022 results.
STRS Price Returns
Continue Researching STRSWant to do more research on Stratus Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch