Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRS POWR Grades
- STRS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.69% of US stocks.
- STRS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- STRS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
STRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Stratus Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For STRS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, STRS has reported earnings growth of -544.49%, putting it ahead of just 3.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stratus Properties Inc are RDI, ARL, SID, PBF, and MESA.
- STRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stratus Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.stratusproperties.com.
STRS Valuation Summary
- STRS's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 40% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- STRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $27.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, STRS's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRS.
STRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.20||52-week high||$37.36|
|Prev. close||$23.91||52-week low||$14.50|
|Day high||$24.22||Avg. volume||18,581|
|50-day MA||$29.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.03||Market Cap||199.29M|
Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS) Company Bio
Stratus Properties Inc., a real estate company, engages in the acquisition, entitlement, development, management, operation, and sale of commercial, hotel, entertainment, and multi-and single-family residential real estate properties primarily in Austin, Texas. The company operates through four segments: Hotel, Entertainment, Real Estate Operations, and Commercial Leasing. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Austin, Texas.
STRS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for STRS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Stratus Properties Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Stratus Properties Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.99; that's higher than merely 21.8% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.02 years, is -0.17% -- higher than just 9.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.66% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRS Latest Social Stream
View Full STRS Social Stream
Latest STRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stratus Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRS as an investment opportunity.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the March quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) ("Stratus" or the "Company") today announced its plans and construction financing for The Saint June, a 182-unit luxury garden style multi-family development within the Amarra subdivision of the Barton Creek community. The Saint June will be built on approximately 36 acres and will be comprised of multiple buildings featuring one, two and three bedroom apartments for lease with exceptional amenities, including a resort style clubhouse, fitness center, pool
Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) ("Stratus" or the "Company") announced at its 2021 annual meeting of shareholders earlier today that, based on the preliminary vote count provided by the Company’s proxy solicitor, shareholders voted to elect Stratus’ director nominees, Jim Leslie and Neville Rhone, Jr., to its Board of Directors ("Board"). Shareholders also approved, as recommended by the Board, the shareholder proposal to expand the Board and appoint Laurie Dotter as a new director. Only
Stratus Properties Inc.'s (NASDAQ:STRS) CEO Might Not Expect Shareholders To Be So Generous This Year
Shareholders will probably not be too impressed with the underwhelming results at Stratus Properties Inc. ( NASDAQ:STRS...
Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis Joins ISS in Recommending Stratus Shareholders Vote on Stratus’ WHITE Proxy Card
Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) ("Stratus" or the "Company") today announced that Glass, Lewis & Co., LLC ("Glass Lewis"), a leading independent proxy advisory firm, has joined Institutional Shareholder Services ("ISS") in recommending that Stratus shareholders vote on the Company’s WHITE proxy card in connection with the Company’s upcoming 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting"). Glass Lewis recommends that Stratus shareholders vote "FOR" both of Stratus’ highly qualified director nominees, Jim Leslie and Neville Rhone, Jr., and "FOR" the shareholder proposal to appoint an additional shareholder-recommended director, Laurie Dotter, to the Board.
STRS Price Returns
Continue Researching STRSWant to do more research on Stratus Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch