Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRS POWR Grades
- STRS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- STRS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
STRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Stratus Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For STRS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.02% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Stratus Properties Inc comes in at 111.63%, a number that bests 94.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stratus Properties Inc are CRESY, CAI, IRS, DVD, and SID.
- STRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stratus Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.stratusproperties.com.
STRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STRS's price/sales ratio is 194.12% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 243 months, STRS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 277.2.
- STRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 277.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRS.
STRS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -42.31%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -51.75%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -50.36%.
The table below shows STRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 40th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- FPH, CTO, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRS.
The table below shows STRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.21||52-week high||$37.36|
|Prev. close||$31.26||52-week low||$18.06|
|Day high||$30.75||Avg. volume||25,505|
|50-day MA||$29.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.85||Market Cap||248.84M|
Stratus Properties Inc. (STRS) Company Bio
Stratus Properties Inc., a real estate company, engages in the acquisition, entitlement, development, management, operation, and sale of commercial, hotel, entertainment, and multi-and single-family residential real estate properties primarily in Austin, Texas. The company operates through four segments: Hotel, Entertainment, Real Estate Operations, and Commercial Leasing. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRS Latest Social Stream
View Full STRS Social Stream
Latest STRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stratus Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRS as an investment opportunity.
Stratus Properties Inc. Announces Purchase of Land and Plans to Develop Block 150 in Downtown Austin
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) (Stratus or the Company) today announced its plans for Block 150, a proposed luxury high-rise rental project in downtown Austin, Texas. The site at 12th and San Antonio is located just a few blocks west of the Texas State Capitol in Austin. Based on preliminary plans, Block 150 would be developed as a 400-foot tower, consisting of approximately 420,000 gross square feet with 300 Class A luxury multi-family units for leas
If you want to know who really controls Stratus Properties Inc. ( NASDAQ:STRS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
MAGNOLIA, TEXAS Austin-based Stratus Properties (NASDAQ: STRS) has received construction financing for the initial phase of Magnolia Place, a mixed-use development located northwest of Houston. Veritex Community Bank provided the three-year, $14.8 million construction loan for Phase I. The first phase of development will revolve around the construction of two retail buildings totaling 19,000  The post Stratus Properties Receives Construction Financing for Mixed-Use Development in Metro Houston appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS), a diversified real estate company with holdings, interests and operations focused in the Austin, Texas area and other select, fast-growing markets in Texas, today reported second-quarter 2021 results. Highlights and Recent Developments: Net loss attributable to common stockholders totaled $10.2 million, $1.23 per share, in second-quarter 2021, compared to net income of $4.1 million, $0.50 per share, in second-quarter 2020.
Stratus Properties Inc. Announces New Development Plans for Magnolia Place, an H-E-B Grocery Shadow-Anchored, Mixed-Use Project in Magnolia, Texas
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Stratus Properties Inc. (NASDAQ: STRS) (Stratus or the Company) today announced its new project development plans, and on August 12, 2021, completed construction financing for the first phase of development of Magnolia Place, an H-E-B, LP (H-E-B) grocery shadow-anchored, mixed-use project in Magnolia, Texas. William H. Armstrong III, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Stratus, stated, We are pleased to announce that we have completed fina
STRS Price Returns
Continue Researching STRSWant to do more research on Stratus Properties Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stratus Properties Inc (STRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch