Sunworks Inc. (SUNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUNW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SUNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUNW is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- SUNW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.24% of US stocks).
SUNW Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sunworks Inc comes in at 78.64%, a number that bests 91.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SUNW is more volatile than 92.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SUNW comes in at -53.77% -- higher than that of just 5.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sunworks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HFBL, FSBW, FNWB, BSVN, and ESQ.
- SUNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunworks Inc's official web site, go to sunworksusa.com.
SUNW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SUNW's price/sales ratio is 30.28% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- SUNW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.6 over the prior 127 months.
- Over the past 127 months, SUNW's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUNW.
SUNW Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -50.78%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 1767.44%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.95%.
The table below shows SUNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUNW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.5% of graded US stocks.
- SUNW's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 88th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TDY, MXL, and MFCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUNW.
The table below shows SUNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$29.37|
|Prev. close||$4.85||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$5.00||Avg. volume||3,382,698|
|50-day MA||$5.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.21||Market Cap||137.86M|
Sunworks Inc. (SUNW) Company Bio
Sunworks, Inc. engages in the provision of photovoltaic based power systems for the residential, commercial, and agricultural markets. Its services include design, system engineering, procurement, project installation, construction, grid connection, warranty, system monitoring, and maintenance. The company was founded by Roland F. Bryan, Mark P. Harris, and Christopher T. Kleveland in 1983 and is headquartered in Roseville, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNW Latest Social Stream
View Full SUNW Social Stream
Latest SUNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunworks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUNW as an investment opportunity.
Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call November 11, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeff Stanlis – FNK Investor Relations Gaylon Morris – Chief Executive Officer Paul McDonnel – Senior Vice President-Finance and Accounting Jason Bonfigt – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Justin Clare – Roth Capital...
Strategic Initiatives and Investments to Support 2022 Growth;Builds Inventory to Meet Demand and Mitigate Supply Chain ChallengesPROVO, UT / ACCESSWIRE / November 11, 2021 / Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW), a provider of solar power and battery storage solutions for residential, agriculture, commercial, industrial, and public works markets, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp decreased its position in Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW) by 8.0% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 20,473 shares of the semiconductor companys stock after selling 1,790 shares during the period. Bank of New 
Sunworks to Host Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, November 11, 2021
PROVO, UT / ACCESSWIRE / November 1, 2021 / Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW), a provider of solar power and battery storage solutions for residential, agriculture, commercial, industrial, and public works markets, today announced that will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Thursday, November 11, 2021 following the close of the market.
Wall Street brokerages expect that Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW) will announce earnings per share (EPS) of ($0.18) for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Zero analysts have issued estimates for Sunworks earnings. Sunworks reported earnings of ($0.17) per share during the same quarter last year, which would indicate a negative year-over-year growth rate of 5.9%. 
SUNW Price Returns