Sunworks Inc. (SUNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUNW POWR Grades
- SUNW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- SUNW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- SUNW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SUNW Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that SUNW's revenue has grown -36.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.77% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SUNW is more volatile than 98.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SUNW comes in at -19.49% -- higher than that of only 13.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunworks Inc are DYNT, OCC, MOHO, SCHL, and CHNR.
- SUNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunworks Inc's official web site, go to sunworksusa.com.
SUNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.03||52-week high||$29.37|
|Prev. close||$7.62||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$8.65||Avg. volume||5,959,210|
|50-day MA||$12.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.71||Market Cap||217.20M|
Sunworks Inc. (SUNW) Company Bio
Sunworks, Inc. engages in the provision of photovoltaic based power systems for the residential, commercial, and agricultural markets. Its services include design, system engineering, procurement, project installation, construction, grid connection, warranty, system monitoring, and maintenance. The company was founded by Roland F. Bryan, Mark P. Harris, and Christopher T. Kleveland in 1983 and is headquartered in Roseville, CA.
SUNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNW Latest Social Stream
View Full SUNW Social Stream
Latest SUNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunworks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUNW as an investment opportunity.
BIDU, CRON, FORM, LTC, and SUNW have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 3, 2021
25-Year Renewable Energy Veteran to Lead Board in Next Phase of Company's EvolutionROSEVILLE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW), a provider of solar power solutions for commercial, public works and residential markets, today announced that Judith Hall has been named Chairperson of the Board of Directors.
Sunworks and Solcius to Combine, Creating Leading Solar Installation Company with Broad National Presence
Transaction Provides Scale and Operating EfficienciesROSEVILLE, CA and PROVO, UT / ACCESSWIRE / April 8, 2021 / Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW) ("Sunworks"), a provider of solar power and storage solutions for agriculture, commercial, industrial, public works, and residential markets, and Solcius, LLC ("Solcius"), a privately held, rapidly growing residential solar company, today announced that they have entered into a deﬁnitive agreement pursuant to which a subsidiary of Sunworks will acquire Solcius, valued at $51.
The solar stock has skyrocketed roughly 4,440% over the last year.
Quarterly revenues are estimated to be $8.5 million with a gross margin of 16% to 17% and a net loss of $5 million. Management highlighted the fact that Sunworks' cash balance was $39.4 million with a backlog of $42.6 million. Sunworks has been one of the hottest stocks in solar energy, but you can see that the company is still losing money and has an uphill battle against large competitors.
SUNW Price Returns