Sunworks Inc. (SUNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUNW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SUNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUNW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SUNW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.66% of US stocks).
SUNW Stock Summary
- For SUNW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.72% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, SUNW has reported earnings growth of 150.46%, putting it ahead of 89.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SUNWORKS INC comes in at 141.01%, a number that bests 93.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JHG, AESE, JWEL, SGC, and ADES.
- SUNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SUNWORKS INC's official web site, go to sunworksusa.com.
SUNW Valuation Summary
- SUNW's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.2; this is 117.44% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SUNW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.6 over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUNW.
SUNW Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -151.08%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2538.1%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -413.34%.
The table below shows SUNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUNW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.5% of graded US stocks.
- SUNW's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 88th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TDY, MXL, and MFCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUNW.
The table below shows SUNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$7.22|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||1,864,029|
|50-day MA||$3.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||91.87M|
Sunworks Inc. (SUNW) Company Bio
Sunworks, Inc. engages in the provision of photovoltaic based power systems for the residential, commercial, and agricultural markets. Its services include design, system engineering, procurement, project installation, construction, grid connection, warranty, system monitoring, and maintenance. The company was founded by Roland F. Bryan, Mark P. Harris, and Christopher T. Kleveland in 1983 and is headquartered in Roseville, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNW Latest Social Stream
View Full SUNW Social Stream
Latest SUNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUNW as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best alternative energy stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more alternative energy stocks, go directly to 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The pace at which the world is now generating power through the use of solar panels, wind turbines, and other […]
Enphase Energy, Canadian Solar and Sunworks have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Increased solar installations and production tax credits made available to U.S. solar industry, thanks to IRA, should boost solar stocks amid supply chain challenges. You may buy Zacks Solar Industry players like ENPH, CSIQ and SUNW.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 penny stocks with high growth potential. If you want to skip our discussion on penny stocks and their historical performance, go directly to the 5 Penny Stocks With High Growth Potential. Investors normally avoid going into the realm of penny stocks that trade under […]
Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUNW), a high-performance solar and battery storage solutions provider across residential, agricultural, commercial, industrial and public works markets, today announced that it had been named as one of the Top Solar Contractors in the United States by Solar Power World, a leading industry publication, for calendar year 2022.
SUNW Price Returns