Superior Industries International, Inc. (DE) (SUP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUP POWR Grades
- SUP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SUP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.18% of US stocks).
SUP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SUP is -28.76 -- better than just 0.74% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -30.55 for Superior Industries International Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.79% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SUP comes in at 108.32% -- higher than that of 98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEAS, ARD, VVV, NM, and HZN.
- Visit SUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supind.com.
SUP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SUP's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, SUP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- SUP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUP.
SUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.96||52-week high||$9.72|
|Prev. close||$8.76||52-week low||$1.19|
|Day high||$9.04||Avg. volume||294,400|
|50-day MA||$8.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.79||Market Cap||232.49M|
Superior Industries International, Inc. (DE) (SUP) Company Bio
Superior Industries International designs, manufactures, and sells aluminum road wheels to the original equipment manufacturers in North America. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
SUP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Superior Industries International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Superior Industries International Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 663.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SUP, they are:
- 22% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.38% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 78% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 96.58% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Superior Industries International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 46% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 92.31% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUP Latest Social Stream
View Full SUP Social Stream
Latest SUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Superior Industries International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUP as an investment opportunity.
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Jun 11, 2021--Superior Industries International, Inc. ("Superior" or the "Company") (NYSE:SUP) announced today that Majdi Abulaban, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Trenary, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present virtually at the Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Superior Industries Announces Publication of Inaugural UN Global Compact Sustainability Report
Superior Industries International, Inc. ("Superior" or the "Company") (NYSE:SUP), one of the world’s leading light vehicle aluminum wheel suppliers for OEMs and the European aftermarket, announced today that on May 20, 2021, the Company received notice from the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") that it had regained compliance with the continued listing standards set forth in Section 802.01B of the NYSE’s Listed Company Manual.
Superior Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Superior Industries International, Inc. (NYSE:SUP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
SUP Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPWant to do more research on Superior Industries International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch