Superior Industries International, Inc. (DE) (SUP): Price and Financial Metrics
SUP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SUP is currently 0.45, higher than merely 2.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SUP's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.91% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SUP comes in at 95.4% -- higher than that of 97.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Superior Industries International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SCHN, AAMC, VC, APAM, and IBKR.
- Visit SUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supind.com.
SUP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$7.30|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$2.26|
|Day high||$3.17||Avg. volume||333,646|
|50-day MA||$3.36||Dividend yield||5.66%|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||77.90M|
Superior Industries International, Inc. (DE) (SUP) Company Bio
Superior Industries International designs, manufactures, and sells aluminum road wheels to the original equipment manufacturers in North America. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
SUP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Superior Industries International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Superior Industries International Inc ranked in the 95st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3646%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SUP, they are:
- 11% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.76% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Superior Industries International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 5.67% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 96.55% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|