Superior Industries International, Inc. (DE) (SUP): Price and Financial Metrics
SUP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SUP is -51.15 -- better than just 0.34% of US stocks.
- SUP's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.74% of US stocks.
- SUP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Superior Industries International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MMLP, TEUM, LPI, CLMT, and BRN.
- SUP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Superior Industries International Inc's official web site, go to www.supind.com.
SUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.40||52-week high||$7.39|
|Prev. close||$5.20||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$5.48||Avg. volume||374,760|
|50-day MA||$6.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||138.20M|
Superior Industries International, Inc. (DE) (SUP) Company Bio
Superior Industries International designs, manufactures, and sells aluminum road wheels to the original equipment manufacturers in North America. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
SUP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Superior Industries International Inc. To summarize, we found that Superior Industries International Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 699.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Superior Industries International Inc, consider:
- 18% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 3.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Superior Industries International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.04. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 13.07% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Superior Industries International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUP Latest Social Stream
View Full SUP Social Stream
Latest SUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Superior Industries International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUP as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Superior Industries International gained 14.7% on Friday after the supplier of aluminum wheels reported a 4Q loss that was narrower than the Street’s expectations. Meanwhile, 4Q revenues came in ahead of consensus estimates. Superior Industries (SUP) reported a 4Q loss of $0.05 per share, compared to the Street’s expectations for a loss of $0.11. Notably, the company reported a loss of $4.25 per share in the year-ago period. The improvement came on the back of a higher top-line and greater gross and operating profits. Meanwhile, the company’s revenues of $338 million grew about 9% year-over-year and also topped consensus estimates of $314 million.
Superior Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2021 / Superior Industries International, Inc. (NYSE:SUP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 5, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Superior Industries Announces the Retirement of James S. McElya from the Board of Directors
1 Main Capital, a long-biased investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 21.2% was recorded by the fund for the year end 2020, outperforming both its S&P 500 benchmark that returned 12.5 and the Russell 2000 index that returned 9.4%. You […]
SUP Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPWant to do more research on Superior Industries International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Superior Industries International Inc (SUP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!