Silvercorp Metals Inc. Common Shares (SVM): Price and Financial Metrics
SVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.66||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$2.68||52-week low||$2.08|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||1,268,124|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$2.92||Market Cap||470.34M|
SVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SVM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SVM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SVM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.62% of US stocks).
SVM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SILVERCORP METALS INC is higher than it is for about only 5.3% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.39 for SILVERCORP METALS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 21.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.32%, SILVERCORP METALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SILVERCORP METALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMK, GURE, BKSY, ZDGE, and RMAX.
- Visit SVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silvercorpmetals.com.
SVM Valuation Summary
- SVM's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- SVM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 191 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVM.
SVM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -21.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.97%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -52.63%.
The table below shows SVM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SVM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SVM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.62% of graded US stocks.
- SVM's asset turnover comes in at 0.33 -- ranking 16th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SVM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Common Shares (SVM) Company Bio
Silvercorp Metals Inc. is a silver-producing Canadian mining company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and mining of silver-related mineral properties in China.
SVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVM Latest Social Stream
View Full SVM Social Stream
Latest SVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILVERCORP METALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVM as an investment opportunity.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") (TSX: SVM) (NYSE American: SVM) notes the announcements made by Perseus Mining Limited ("Perseus") (ASX: PRU) (TSX: PRU) in relation to its acquisition of a 19.9% interest in OreCorp Limited ("OreCorp") (ASX: ORR). Silvercorp is considering these announcements to determine an appropriate course of action in the best interests of Silvercorp shareholders.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") (TSX: SVM) (NYSE American: SVM) announces that it has entered into an amendment (the "Amending Deed") to the binding scheme implementation deed dated August 5, 2023 (the "Agreement") entered into previously with OreCorp Limited (ASX: ORR) ("OreCorp"), whereby Silvercorp agreed to acquire all fully-paid ordinary shares of OreCorp (the "Transaction") not held by Silvercorp or its associates (the "OreCorp Shares"), pursuant to an Australian sch
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") (TSX: SVM) (NYSE American: SVM) is pleased to provide an update on the proposed transaction (the "Transaction") with OreCorp Limited (ASX: ORR) ("OreCorp") as first announced on August 6, 2023.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") (TSX: SVM) (NYSE American: SVM) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a semi-annual dividend of US$0.0125 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record at the close of business on November 24, 2023, with a payment date of the dividend scheduled on or before December 15, 2023.
SVM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|