Silvercorp Metals Inc. Common Shares (SVM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SVM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SVM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SVM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.13% of US stocks).
SVM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.57%, Silvercorp Metals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.97% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SVM has reported earnings growth of 345.04%, putting it ahead of 94.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Silvercorp Metals Inc comes in at 47.15%, a number that bests 88.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Silvercorp Metals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CARG, EXLS, HURN, RIBT, and ICHR.
- Visit SVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silvercorpmetals.com.
SVM Valuation Summary
- SVM's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 165.38% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- SVM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $2.3 over the prior 161 months.
- Over the past 161 months, SVM's price/earnings ratio has gone up $2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVM.
SVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$8.91|
|Prev. close||$5.78||52-week low||$4.58|
|Day high||$5.75||Avg. volume||1,456,607|
|50-day MA||$5.91||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$6.36||Market Cap||1.00B|
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Common Shares (SVM) Company Bio
Silvercorp Metals Inc. is a silver-producing Canadian mining company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and mining of silver-related mineral properties in China.
SVM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Silvercorp Metals Inc. To summarize, we found that Silvercorp Metals Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Silvercorp Metals Inc ended up being:
- In the past 3.01 years, Silvercorp Metals Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.02%; that's higher than only 18.1% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- SVM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 62.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVM Latest Social Stream
View Full SVM Social Stream
Latest SVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silvercorp Metals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVM as an investment opportunity.
Silvercorp Intersects Vein H17_1 With 1.21 Metres True Width Grading 20.8 Grams Per Tonne Gold and 64 Grams Per Tonne Silver at the HPG Mine, Ying Mining District, China
Silvercorp Metals Inc. ("Silvercorp" or the "Company") (TSX: SVM) (NYSE American: SVM) is pleased to report results from its 2021 exploration programs at the HPG mine. Extensive exploration drilling and tunneling are ongoing at the HPG mine, and all other mines at the Ying Mining District, Henan Province, China.
Silver is valued both as an industrial metal and as a precious metal. Silver mining companies are engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties. Silver is often a byproduct produced from mining these other metals.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSX:SVM)(NYSE:SVM) balances profitability, social and environmental relations, and sustainable development. The post TFSA Investors: 1 Precious Metals Value Stock Set to Outperform appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Silvercorp Metals Inc. with ticker code (SVM) have now 2 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 3.8 and 3.25 with a mean TP of 3.52. Now with the previous closing price of 6.22 this indicates there is a potential downside of -43.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 5.87 and the 200 moving average now moves to 5.94. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,098m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="SVM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Silvercorp Metals Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and mining of mineral properties in China. The c...
deal to fund additional drilling in Guyana In a bid to source funding for additional drilling at its Wenot deposit, Omai Gold Mines has made a deal with Canadian mining company Silvercorp Metals, one of the companys shareholders, to purchase further shares. In a statement on Wednesday, Omai noted that the deal would see C$3  The post Silvercorp to acquire equity stake in Omai Gold Mines appeared first on Guyana Times .
SVM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|