Silvercorp Metals Inc. Common Shares (SVM): Price and Financial Metrics
SVM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.57%, Silvercorp Metals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.57% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SVM has reported earnings growth of 345.04%, putting it ahead of 95.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Silvercorp Metals Inc comes in at 47.15%, a number that bests 89.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Silvercorp Metals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DGLY, CNS, ESNT, VEC, and NWPX.
- Visit SVM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silvercorpmetals.com.
SVM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.99||52-week high||$8.91|
|Prev. close||$5.14||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$5.13||Avg. volume||1,948,030|
|50-day MA||$6.20||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$6.57||Market Cap||875.04M|
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Common Shares (SVM) Company Bio
Silvercorp Metals Inc. is a silver-producing Canadian mining company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and mining of silver-related mineral properties in China.
SVM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Silvercorp Metals Inc. To summarize, we found that Silvercorp Metals Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 59.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Silvercorp Metals Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 22.05% of its sector Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 3.33% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SVM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SVM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVM Latest Social Stream
View Full SVM Social Stream
Latest SVM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silvercorp Metals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVM as an investment opportunity.
Investors should still look to top silver stocks like Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSX:SVM)(NYSE:SVM) in early February. The post Why You Should Buy Silver Stocks Today appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
The analysts might have been a bit too bullish on Silvercorp Metals Inc. ( TSE:SVM ), given that the company fell short...
Silvercorp Metals (NYSEAMERICAN:SVM) announced its earnings results on Thursday. The company reported $0.05 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.08 by ($0.03), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Silvercorp Metals had a return on equity of 7.08% and a net margin of 24.28%. Shares of SVM opened at $6.28 on Friday. Silvercorp Metals has a […]
Silvercorp (SVM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.50% and -9.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Silvercorp Reports Net Income of $8.4 Million, $0.05 Per Share, and Cash Flow from Operations of $23.9 Million for Q3 Fiscal 2021
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (“Silvercorp” or the “Company”) (TSX/NYSE American: SVM) reported its financial and operating results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2020 (“Q3 Fiscal 2021”). All amounts are expressed in US Dollars. Q3 FISCAL YEAR 2021 HIGHLIGHTS Mined 279,445 tonnes of ore, up 6% compared to the prior year quarter, with ore milled of 260,648 tonnes, a decrease of 2% compared to the prior year quarter;Sold approximately 1.6 million ounces of silver, 800 ounces of gold, 16.8 million pounds of lead, and 9.0 million pounds of zinc, representing increases of 14% and 7% in gold and zinc sold and decreases of 4% and 11% in silver and lead sold compared to the prior year quarter;Revenue of $53.3 million, up 20% or $...
SVM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SVMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Silvercorp Metals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!