SVMK Inc. (SVMK): Price and Financial Metrics
SVMK Stock Summary
- SVMK Inc's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 5.96% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SVMK Inc is higher than 89.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SVMK Inc comes in at 22.18%, a number that bests 79.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SVMK Inc are RAMP, VRNS, CLDR, MODN, and HCAT.
- SVMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SVMK Inc's official web site, go to www.surveymonkey.com.
SVMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.22||52-week high||$28.12|
|Prev. close||$17.89||52-week low||$14.15|
|Day high||$18.51||Avg. volume||1,085,897|
|50-day MA||$19.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.41||Market Cap||2.63B|
SVMK Inc. (SVMK) Company Bio
SurveyMonkey Inc. develops online survey software to Fortune 100 companies, other businesses, academic institutions, organizations, and individuals worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Mateo, California.
SVMK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SVMK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that SVMK Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of SVMK Inc, consider:
- SVMK Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- SVMK Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.81. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.46% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 84.23% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SVMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVMK Latest Social Stream
View Full SVMK Social Stream
Latest SVMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SVMK Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVMK as an investment opportunity.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' It's only natural to consider a company's...
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
SurveyMonkey ([[SVMK]] +1.4%) launches its new Brand Tracker and Industry Tracker solutions to help brands and financial services firms to continuously monitor and react to changes in market perception.The trackers use AI and machine learning capabilities to help customers launch methodologically-sound trackers, monitor brand and industry performance, and uncover insights "at...
SurveyMonkey Launches AI-Powered Brand and Industry Tracking Solutions to Provide a More Agile Approach to Market Research
The new solutions empower marketing, research, and financial services professionals to uncover timely insights fast and keep up with the pace of changeSAN MATEO, Calif., April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), a leader in agile software solutions for market research, customer experience, and survey feedback, today announced the availability of SurveyMonkey Brand Tracker and SurveyMonkey Industry Tracker, two new solutions that enable brands and financial services firms to continuously monitor shifts in market perception and quickly react to fuel growth. Digital transformation, the onset of the pandemic, and rapidly changing buyer behavior have accelerated the pace of change in business so much that traditional market research firms are unable to provide the same ...
79% of Black aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners find the odds stacked against them in building their businesses, saying they are much less likely to succeed compared with white entrepreneursATLANTA and SAN MATEO, Calif., April 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Operation HOPE, America’s largest nonprofit financial inclusion organization, today launched the HOPE Minority Small Business Index in collaboration with SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK). The HOPE index is intended to quantify the experiences and hopefulness of Black small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Each question touches on a different aspect of their experience, from hope for business success to mentorship, risk tolerance, their access to capital, and future outlook on systemic issues that can impede success ...
SVMK Price Returns